1st ODI, West Indies tour of India at Chennai, Dec 15 2019 - 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

What England has is multiple allrounders who are far better bowlers than Indian bits and pieces bowlers.So calling Indian bits and pieces bowlers as allrounders is ridiculous.

You need multiple allrounders like England and WI have not two bits and pieces like what India has in this match or in their system.IMO for India playing five wicket taking bowlers plus Pandya works best.Batsmen have to do more.

I wonder if team management has balls to dish out 5 genuine bowlers with pandya as a 6th bowling option.. thus depleting their batting fire power considerably.. not happening anytime soon..

problem with indian bowlers are they are proper tailenders.. whom can't be trusted to hold bat for 5-10 overs in the fag end of the game.. 

5 bowlers trick can workout well in home tests.. while in limited over cricket i don't think team will try going that brave with their batting.. it can lead enormous pressure on top order forcing them to play negative/conservative cricket.. & with middle order quagmire far from over.. & can't be trusted when u hv pant & jhadhav as batsmen in middle order.

3 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

I wonder if team management has balls to dish out 5 genuine bowlers with pandya as a 6th bowling option.. thus depleting their batting fire power considerably.. not happening anytime soon..

problem with indian bowlers are they are proper tailenders.. whom can't be trusted to hold bat for 5-10 overs in the fag end of the game.. 

5 bowlers trick can workout well in home tests.. while in limited over cricket i don't think team will try going that brave with their batting.. it can lead enormous pressure on top order forcing them to play negative/conservative cricket.. & with middle order quagmire far from over.. & can't be trusted when u hv pant & jhadhav as batsmen in middle order.

Thats why I don't blame TM for the choices they made now or in world cup in trying to balance this unbalanced team. Until they find bowlers who can bat they will face these problems.

Looking at this innings of Hetmyer feel more disappointed at Pant throwing his wkt when he was well set. It was a great opportunity to score a hundred today but he could not control his itch to slog in the leg side.

Iyer too should not miss out on these opportunities. He got out softly when Ind were looking to make a move on.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Thats why I don't blame TM for the choices they made now or in world cup in trying to balance this unbalanced team. Until they find bowlers who can bat they will face these problems.

If that's the case, TM including the captain should resign. Give others the chance to build a team.

11 minutes ago, javier26 said:

Won the 7 Match Odi Series 4-3

Gayle,  Hinds,  Sarwan,  Powell went bersek in that series . Even Marlon Samuels.

Good days of Cricket. 

That windies batting would humiliate our current bowling to no ends ,add to that chanderpau who was a major thorn in our back