Don Jaishankar

FischerTal

1 hour ago, Sachinism said:

No platform for differing views. Toe the line.

No surprise bootlickers are rejoicing

Those who you call bootlicker, clearly see Hindus under attack because they are third largest religion in world and top 2 have joined forces when it comes to India

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

There's plenty of it in MSM, abusing Modi-Shah which are anti-India/anti-Hindu with impunity. All these were  bootlickers of Sonia/Janpath which lead to the downfall of India from 2004-14. 

Yeh of course, any criticism must mean they're anti-Hindu and anti-India or fake news. Because your perfect specimen of a president and his noble cabinet are so so righteous, just shy of being godly, any criticism should be received with blocked eyes and ears.

2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Yeh of course, any criticism must mean they're anti-Hindu and anti-India or fake news. Because your perfect specimen of a president and his noble cabinet are so so righteous, just shy of being godly, any criticism should be received with blocked eyes and ears.

Shifting goalposts. Your initial claim was there was no scope for differing views and everybody is toeing the line. I am pointing out how mich differing opinions are out there, and hardly anybody in MSM is toeing the line. I am saying that in the garb of being anti-Modi, a lot of criticism is anti-India / anti-Hindu(Article-370 related criiticism, anti-CAA toeing the line of UNHRC or USICRF etc).

3 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Yeh of course, any criticism must mean they're anti-Hindu and anti-India or fake news.

Well, considering that the BJP regime represents hindu interests...strongly advocating in favor of a 'hindu nation', and a unified subcontinent....i'd say that's a fair comment.

On 3/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Well, considering that the BJP regime represents hindu interests...strongly advocating in favor of a 'hindu nation', and a unified subcontinent....i'd say that's a fair comment.

Is that the platform they ran on? We support Hindu interests only? We aim to make India into a pure Hindu nation?

2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Is that the platform they ran on? We support Hindu interests only? We aim to make India into a pure Hindu nation?

No, its not an aim. It's the assumption that this is what india always has been, is, and should continue to be.

Hindu interests are by default indian interests.

Edited by Manny_Pacquiao

14 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

No, its not an aim. It's the assumption that this is what india always has been, is, and should continue to be.

Hindu interests are by default indian interests.

son  now it is confirmed you are rss agent and thats why your are ignoring wrong doings of modi  as  he is trying to make india a hindu state by annihilating  minorities so a guy like you should not talk about secularism

10 minutes ago, rock777 said:

son  now it is confirmed you are rss agent and thats why your are ignoring wrong doings of modi  as  he is trying to make india a hindu state by annihilating  minorities so a guy like you should not talk about secularism

We are annihilating and going to annihilate alien barbarian desert God ideology and reconvert the people of genocidal one God 

31 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

We are annihilating and going to annihilate alien barbarian desert God ideology and reconvert the people of genocidal one God 

It means you are one of those menaces  which are trying to  dismantle  peace  

5 hours ago, rock777 said:

secularism has never existed in india. whats wrong with the rss? you seem obsessed with them

37 minutes ago, rock777 said:

Go and read some books of nuetral authors on rss

and what books from 'nuetral' authors have you read? 

Are you here just to play the game of 'throwing insults at blue team vs green team'?  Plenty of folks here from either tribe. Fact that you are here means you possess the basic human curiosity about the 'other side'.  But the choice of whether to actually engage in 2 way learning, or just throw feces like a close-minded monkey, is yours.

I am no fan of the RSS - they can be very close-minded and supremacist, even prejudiced.  But overwhelming majority of "RSS" folks are old unkils wearing shorts, singing half-baked praises of 'great Indian culture', organizing 1 hour meeting sessions for attendees to practice some silly fitness exercises, and talk about serving the nation.  Sure, a lot of these guys also tend to harbor prejudices about non-hindus, especially muslims.  But they are not some hindu taliban.  The equivalence is false.  Do take your own advice, and read up on them.  And not just propaganda that namechecks and rote-repeats 'fascism' etc. Because if the RSS can be called fascist based on its origin story, and applying 21st century norms, then by the same logic, the holy Prophet can be called a Pedophile, or a slavelord.  No offense intended.

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Mulo does tend to occasionally slip into his "I'mmaa be the Hindutva Erwin Rommel and shock and awe my enemies" mode.   

I had to look up Erwin Rommel.

Can you please use a Bollywood/ Tarak Mehta reference the next time. Pretty please.

Edited by Mariyam