Don Jaishankar

FischerTal

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I have read the Koran, son and possess basic Arabic literacy skills. Which is more than 99% of Pakistani Muslims.

But you have read it with mindset of hindu extremist to understand  Quran  one should have pure and you are full of hatred for muslims

So it is not for redical extremists  like you

4 minutes ago, rock777 said:

But you have read it with mindset of hindu extremist to understand  Quran  one should have pure and you are full of hatred for muslims

So it is not for redical extremists  like you

It’s a crap book written by a crap individual which cannot stand up to scrutiny, hence u make mindset excuse.

2 minutes ago, rock777 said:

Actually your state of mind is pathetic  you should consult psychiatrist otherwise  you mind end up killing some innocent muslim

Nope. I will spend money, time and effort exposing Islam’s genocidal and pedophile origins while spreading the truth of our ancient, older, superior culture to convert back the Muslims. 

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Nope. I will spend money, time and effort exposing Islam’s genocidal and pedophile origins while spreading the truth of our ancient, older, superior culture to convert back the Muslims. 

Your menntal condition is worsening  please spend your money on its treatment  instead of other things 

14 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I have read the Koran, son and possess basic Arabic literacy skills. Which is more than 99% of Pakistani Muslims.

That is impressive!

Have you tried reading Urdu? Its basically nastaliq (calligraphy) style lettering. Might be difficult.

For researchers interested in learning the Islamic/ Islamic influenced languages/literature, the start-point is learning the nastaliq style and then they find reading the traditional (non cursive) Arabic script a cake walk. Comprehending what they are reading is a different ball game altogether.

Edited by Mariyam

15 hours ago, maniac said:

I saw the movie Hum a million times as a kid as we Owned  that on VHS. That was my favorite catch phrase along with Rajni Kant saying bete laal and using the communal phrase Jai Bajrangbali @Mariyam

Really?

Hum was before my time. I thought this captain attack guy was from a movie with Jackie, SRK and Anil Kapoor. The one with the song duniya very good duniya wale very bad :--DCan't recall the name of that movie.

PS: Trimurti

Edited by Mariyam

9 hours ago, rock777 said:

Seems  like you are so dumb that you elected a terrorist  as your prime minister 

You made a basic reading error, and when pointed out, respond with more feces flinging.  Carry on, you are providing a good demonstration of your (lack of) brains.  

This guy's posting pattern reminds me of another "forum jihadi".  Periodically we get such pimply greenbro kids from Londonistan.  Some of them wise up and are able to educate themselves on the facts. Others simply fade away like a smelly fart.  

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That is impressive!

Have you tried reading Urdu? Its basically nastaliq (calligraphy) style lettering. Might be difficult.

nope. Reading Arabic is NOT fun. It’s a highly confusing writing style and Urdu looks similar. I had reason to learn Arabic a bit- living in Arab lands. I had no reason to learn to read Urdu.

On 3/14/2020 at 5:15 PM, Manny_Pacquiao said:

No, its not an aim. It's the assumption that this is what india always has been, is, and should continue to be.

Hindu interests are by default indian interests.

Yeh that doesn't align. While you may wish to see a Hindu nation. India isn't a Hindu nation. There are people of various beliefs who deserve equal representation. You can't bang on about being the world's largest democracy while representing a single group.

Also no, it doesn't work that way.

4 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Yeh that doesn't align. While you may wish to see a Hindu nation. India isn't a Hindu nation. There are people of various beliefs who deserve equal representation. You can't bang on about being the world's largest democracy while representing a single group.

Also no, it doesn't work that way.

It does. India is a hindu majority nation. Various 'beliefs' are allowed to exist in india as per the polytheistic principles followed by most hindus: for example, a belief in jesus or allah isn't viewed as a threat, it is simply viewed as just one of many paths. this lack of exclusivity annoys christians and muslims, who think their religion is the only true religion. these various beliefs are NOT the same, specifically because of how they view "the other".

this is what defines the conflict we're seeing in india at the moment.

muslims and christians feel they are losing their institutional autonomy, as the "infidel" or "heathen" religions of hindus, sikhs, buddhists and jains become more relevant. they feel they are being persecuted, when in reality that is simply not that case. me or you choosing not to be a muslim or a christian is in no way a threat to islam or christianity. but muslims and christians think it is, because for them, everyone should be a "believer".

and bear in mind, democracy....much like secularism, was imposed on india by the british. it didnt grow organically out of indian society. those institutions are slowly being dismantled. nobody in india "bangs on" about being the biggest democracy, it doesn't mean **** to the average person.