3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India at Cuttack, Dec 22 2019 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

We are winning situation without 3 of our main odi player - dhawan hardik bumrah

And he doesnt have a team:p:
Nz tie wc final with 2 batsman team
Pak won ct final with a useless team

He cant win with 3 best odi batsman, best odi bowler, best odi bowler in current yr, best spin bowling combo

Are you slow or what , you need a team to win.5 or 6 good players can’t win games all the time.Any team can lose wickets upfront.

India does not have anyone in middle order , if Kohli was gone early today this match was gone too.

It is their (Rohit and Kohli) greatness that they are dragging this unbalanced team into tournaments. They flops India loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are you slow or what , you need a team to win.5 or 6 good players can’t win games all the time.Any team can lose wickets upfront.

Wo pakistan ke pass konsa 5 n 6 tha jo CT jeet gaye 

Didnt dhoni win CT with similar infact worse lineup 

N in reality 5,6,7 didnt loose us top 3 did.....bottom guys kept us in game

Say all u want in reality jadeja was highest scorer in WC semi n Pandya in CT final.....for all the curse its those guys who stood up. Pant batted better then most our batsman that day so lets not blame lower order 

India does not have anyone in middle order , if Kohli was gone early today this match was gone too.

jadhav , rayudu, DK jaise logo pe time kharab kroge to aise hi hoga

It is their (Rohit and Kohli) greatness that they are dragging this unbalanced team into tournaments. They flops India loses.

thats why u have to prep ur players in such situation in bilateral but these 2 are so legend in bilateral that they finish all stuff all own

How does someone get better without experience in these situation

Kohli got better in these bilateral only when sachin rested n he got many chasing opp with kohli n dhoni 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Say all u want in reality jadeja was highest scorer in WC semi n Pandya in CT final.....for all the curse its those guys who stood up

I don’t want to involve myself in the rest of your argument but I have seen you use this many times before. Do you even know what the meaning of standing up is?

Many times we see in cricket for example in a test match where chasing 500 in the 4th innings team gets 100/8 and then the tailender comes swinging and gets a fluke 50. That is not called standing up. 

Standing up means finishing the game or help setting up a target.

Pandya’s knock in the CT final has to be the most overrated hyped up knock ever. Pak felt they sealed the deal And took foot of the gas, Pandya knew game was done and kept swinging for the fences. It just clicked.

Same with Jadeja’s semi final knock. Which was marginally better than Pandyas knock as it got us within striking distance.

4 minutes ago, Cricspin said:

But we won .. LOL

I get it Jadeja is not the best All rounder we would want to field in an ODI match but  he gets to play as we dont really have much higher quality. Not like people are coming in and we see wow talent... 

Personally  dont care who plays as long as they can perform and win for India.

Pandya and Jadeja are front runners for me for the #6 and #7 slots.. then we can pack 4 bowlers... 

Kadar Yadav needs to retire

Agree with every point you made. Jadeja can become an asset if he can bat at 6 successfully.

Just now, maniac said:

Pandya’s knock in the CT final has to be the most overrated hyped up knock ever. Pak felt they sealed the deal And took foot of the gas, Pandya knew game was done and kept swinging for the fences. It just clicked.

how did they take the foot off

shadab was bowling well and they served him shadab which was pandya strength

if the paddle was taken then a partnership shud have formed??? did it happen ?

Just now, maniac said:

Same with Jadeja’s semi final knock.

again u didnt watch the game

pant n pandya partnership gave us breathing space

jadeja played a blinder coz he was motivated

If u have ever seen odi cricket teams target middle overs with weaker bowler.... main bowlers cant bowl 50 overs. The ball stopped jagging around doesnt mean they took game easy. No team takes it easy with 250 on board

Just now, maniac said:

Which was marginally better than Pandyas knock as it got us within striking distance.

coz that was impossible with only one person scoring which ended with runout or else we dont knw how close wud he have taken with few overs of spinners more left. 

300 cant be chased with one person

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Many times we see in cricket for example in a test match where chasing 500 in the 4th innings team gets 100/8 and then the tailender comes swinging and gets a fluke 50. That is not called standing up. 

how many times have u used this word fluke so poorely

pandya made fluke 90+ in Sa ......ok pick that innings n find me how many were edges. Now how cant better batsman like dhaawan n rohit fluke a 50 in Sa after 2 tours

Nonsense

Now take jaddu n pandya innings in Ct n Wc....which shot was fluke....it was pure skill

when u find middle of bat to make 50+ runs its not fluke ....its called good batting

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how did they take the foot off

shadab was bowling well and they served him shadab which was pandya strength

if the paddle was taken then a partnership shud have formed??? did it happen ?

again u didnt watch the game

pant n pandya partnership gave us breathing space

jadeja played a blinder coz he was motivated

If u have ever seen odi cricket teams target middle overs with weaker bowler.... main bowlers cant bowl 50 overs. The ball stopped jagging around doesnt mean they took game easy. No team takes it easy with 250 on board

coz that was impossible with only one person scoring which ended with runout or else we dont knw how close wud he have taken with few overs of spinners more left. 

300 cant be chased with one person

Pandya was smacking Shadab and Fakhar Zaman. It was entertaining that’s about it. You seemed to be super impressed by that but I have seen way more cricket than you and I know what exactly standing up is or what useless swinging for the fences is.

Kapil Dev’s 175 is called standing up. A fluke cameo is not. 

Courtney Browne and some other tailender standing up and winning the game against England in CT 2004 is called standing up.

England tailenders playing 2 nervous sessions against SA to draw a test is standing up. 

Ajay Jadeja and Kumble in 1996 qf is standing up

Today Jadeja’s knock is standing up as he got the job done, played smart cricket.

Yasir Shah’s 100 in Australia was not standing up. Had he batted for 4days and helped Pak draw that would be standing up. 

Sehwag scored an entertaining 50 vs  England in the disastrous 2011 tour. That was a bad knock in my opinion as he should have played on.

Hope you see the distinction