Brit Pakistani boxer Amir khan insulted celebrating Christmas w/ family

Texy

56 minutes ago, velu said:

@Alam_dar merry xmas to you :giggle:

When Zulm crosses it's limits, then it is destroyed. 

Social Media, ISIS, Taliban, Pakistan, Blasphemy laws .... all are helpful to reveal the true face of Islam. 

If Muslims don't do these things openly in Social Media, then Islam is never going to be exposed and rest of world would never unite against it. 

Mullahs without beard are much more dangerous than the Mullahs with beards. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

This seems to be more cultural than religious. If a brahmin family put up a picture of their family dressed up for Christmas they would probably get some backlash on it too.

Any evidence for this? Im a Brahmin and we also socially celebrate xmas.. i dont seem to have received online hate from fellow hindus.

Dont lump Brahmins in together with extremist islamists 

4 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

This seems to be more cultural than religious. If a brahmin family put up a picture of their family dressed up for Christmas they would probably get some backlash on it too.

In England pretty much everyone celebrates Christmas regardless of religion. Most English people never go to church.

Muhammedans however have been moving further and further away from it over recent time. Some will not even say Merry Christmas and will say Happy Holidays instead.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

In England pretty much everyone celebrates Christmas regardless of religion. Most English people never go to church.

Muhammedans however have been moving further and further away from it over recent time. Some will not even say Merry Christmas and will say Happy Holidays instead.

@velu Sounds familiar, but the other way? :phehe:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRJ42DVW1KIqJ_VVfxD8h

15 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Any evidence for this? Im a Brahmin and we also socially celebrate xmas.. i dont seem to have received online hate from fellow hindus.

Dont lump Brahmins in together with extremist islamists 

Yes, it’s true. My FB is full of family Christmas cards, people wearing red vests and Santa hats.  people are going crazy with this thingy. 

13 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Why blame only the Ms here? Here, we have white Christian liberal dems with full of Christian guilt, wish only Happy Holidays, else they think they will offend others. I am pretty sure you’ll find such namoona in the Labour Party 

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Why blame only the Ms here? Here, we have white Christian liberal dems with full of Christian guilt, wish only Happy Holidays, else they think they will offend others. I am pretty sure you’ll find such namoona in the Labour Party 

Are you sure it’s a white/christian guilt thing. I mean xmas and new year are lumped together as the holidays and not seen as a stand-alone holiday anymore  :dontknow: 

Thanksgiving is still celebrated and the history of Thanksgiving is way more repulsive and gory than any other holiday in the world.

21 hours ago, JourneyMan said:

ٰI am afraid that this assumption is not correct. 

At maximum, this could be assumed for any long bearded Imam of Masjid. But Amir Khan is not a religious celebrity. He is a normal person, but still got this severe response from other normal Muslims. 

On the other hand, if any Brahmin dresses up as Santa, still it would be considered a good gesture from him. 

Problem here is not being a normal person or being an Imam/Brahim, but the problem here is the direct and clear teachings of "Kafirophobia" of Islam, which prohibits Muslims to even say "Salam (peace)" to the Kafirs, while Islam wants total destruction of the Kafirs at every cost. 

You have to understand the concept of Kafirophobia of Quran. People talk only about saying "Merry Christmas", but the BASE is not even saying SALAM greetings to the Kafirs, while ULTIMATE motive of Muslims should be to kill and dominate the Kafirs and impose Islam upon them whenever possible. 

Edited by Alam_dar