Mob attack on JNU

sandeep

On 1/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, speedheat said:

I know,  but what happened in narkana sahib and Shoaib akhtars comments on kaneriya  was badly busting  leftists propoganda or rather hypocrisy.

Bhai Kaneria issue is way more prevalent in India. Even today 90% upper caste dont wanna eat with sc/st. 

Problem is we have made Pakistan way more important for ourselves than it shld be.

Its a failed state and a state which shldnt even be discussed at all.

3 hours ago, Oldhere said:

Bhai Kaneria issue is way more prevalent in India. Even today 90% upper caste dont wanna eat with sc/st. 

Problem is we have made Pakistan way more important for ourselves than it shld be.

I am a Rajput and I do eat with my sc St  friends..

Pak is a failed state yes but they do interfere in our internal mattters.. so discussion to hoga..

And I don't consider freaking 20cr+ as minority.

Agree to disagree.

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

Pak is a failed state yes but they do interfere in our internal mattters.. so discussion to hoga..

Agree to disagree.

I am brahmin but i eat nonveg pel ke with my boss(muslim) and other colleagues whose cast i don't know.... many of them even don't know i am brahmin.

7 hours ago, speedheat said:

Agree to disagree.

Good for you buddy if you eat but have seen first hand how and what happens.

Like today a dalit BJP Minister from HP has said that he isnt allowed to enter temple.

Same is the case in my native Haryana and other northern states.

10 hours ago, Oldhere said:

Where is this 90% stat coming from? 

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Forget the numbers - are you claiming that bias and prejudice against muslims, or 'caste-based' is not common in India?

Against Muslims, there is the problem of intermarriage...If you want to marry a Muslim girl, there is good chance you would face resistance from girl's family, people have been murdered in many cases....any comments on that?

Caste-based prejudice also, is shown mainly by immature people in society....urban society in India is more mature and educated, so substantially less prejudice...

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Forget the numbers - are you claiming that bias and prejudice against muslims, or 'caste-based' is not common in India?

Yes common but 90% is high, Makes it look most of them. it has reduced a lot in urban areas and inter-caste and inter-religion marriages are common heard in most extended families. Why do think prejudice is one way traffic? Even Muslims are prejudiced against non-Muslims, coming even from their Holy book as well.

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Why do think prejudice is one way traffic? Even Muslims are prejudiced against non-Muslims, coming even from their Holy book as well.

I don't. Prejudice is a human condition.  And ought to be actively guarded against.  But Arabs talking about caste prejudice by hindus in the middle east would sound stupid right? 

Agree that 90% is way exaggerated though.

Its the environment for human prejudice that is cause for concern - In Pakistan, prejudice is mainstream, and is legally institutionalized.  In India, things are a lot better legally, but its prevalent in society, and against muslims, it is at risk of being normalized.  That's why anti-muslim prejudice is a greater cause for concern, than the reverse.  

Edited by sandeep

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Against Muslims, there is the problem of intermarriage...If you want to marry a Muslim girl, there is good chance you would face resistance from girl's family, people have been murdered in many cases....any comments on that?

Caste-based prejudice also, is shown mainly by immature people in society....urban society in India is more mature and educated, so substantially less prejudice...

There are cases where Muslim girls have married Hindus and in fact accepted Hinduism by own will. They even have changed names after marrying Hindu men. Before it used to happen mostly in Bollyqood industry but now it is becoming acceptable by normal middle class Muslim girls as well

On 1/8/2020 at 11:42 PM, sandeep said:

Its the environment for human prejudice that is cause for concern - In Pakistan, prejudice is mainstream, and is legally institutionalized.  In India, things are a lot better legally, but its prevalent in society, and against muslims, it is at risk of being normalized.  That's why anti-muslim prejudice is a greater cause for concern, than the reverse.  

You do realize the prejudice is from within? Questionable freedom, women rights, rights of other sub-groups. They didn't even want TT to be banned, you do remember their affidavit in court like how men are more intelligent. The onus is on them, to do their own reforms and be part of a modern society. Their current politics of Muslim identity is far-right, and there ought to be new leaders and different representatives other than the those typical religious leaders...

Just saw the Delhi police PC for the 1st stage of investigation ,all the vandalizers/attackers are from the left leaning groups except 1 as expected. 

They deliberately cut the wifi servers and CCTV servers on 3rd jan to stop the registration process also to stop the cameras from working as per DCP investigator.

Aisha Ghosh herself is culpable along with some ex jnu students (wtf are these still doing in the varsity), feckers will be given notices by DP to explain what they were doing ,serves them well!

Edited by adi B