Naseem Shah takes a hat trick

6 minutes ago, First class said:

I just love some "expert comments " here. 

Who do you think then was the most skilled bowler for us?

Sohail Khan, Imran Khan, Tanveer Ahmed, Junaid Khan?

Surely, Rahat had the gift of swing and pace which all the above bowlers lacked. Junaid was a one series wonder. 

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Keep crying about age. It’s still a hatrick.

3 hours ago, First class said:

A young bowler just achieved a test hat trick and thats  all you have to say pinhead, learn to appreciate things as they come. 

See here's the thing. You guys stop talking about his 16 years of age and focus on his hatrick and everyone else will. Currently feels like you want to have the cake and eat it too. Everytime h dies something the headlines are always - 16 year old naseem. But when then people discuss the age, you have a problem? Weird 

19 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

According to the news, he was 16 in 2016 when pak held a camp. I know about him since then but I suspect he was 18-19 in 2016 and not 16. So 22-23 now. 

I disagree, but lets say he is. Even for that he is showing some serious potential.

Of course time and fitness will tell but he and afridi means that Pak test bowling line up is settled for the near future. Would be interesting to see how they do in England tests

13 hours ago, ganeshran said:

I disagree, but lets say he is. Even for that he is showing some serious potential.

Of course time and fitness will tell but he and afridi means that Pak test bowling line up is settled for the near future. Would be interesting to see how they do in England tests

I am not doubting his potential, just age. You think when the news came in About him in a camp in 2016, he was really 16 keeping pakistani history in the mind? On top of that, they are saying he is 16 in 2020.  What is true whether he was 16 in 2016 or in 2020 or he wasnt 16 on both occasions?