15 crores Muslims can dominate 100 crores: AIMIM spokesperson Waris Pathan

Gollum

i actually  finds a lot of substance  in the claim of  these Islamists and why? Firstly because muslims are chronic meat eaters of even brutally killed huge animals on a  routine basis( the ideology  of islam itself is  irrational & nonsensical to  logically thinking people is another matter altogether).WRT them, vast majority of their kids start growing seeing the killing & blood of animals from even very tender ages and a lot of them would have been involved in a lot of these  killings (even huge animals)  themselves by the time they gets fully grown up. Naturally it  would be child play for them  to kill humans. Hindus , though   lot of them would be in the habit of eating meat, they mostly are confined to animals like chicken.The ratio of beef, cow meat consumers etc will be very small when pitted against the total Hindu population.More over the number of Hindus involved in killing of animals would also be very few.Naturally, combined with their blind beliefs in their religion & their unity, these islamists  can be brutal in their actions  in real life situations where Hindus would struggle.In such situations ,these muslims would not have any sense of compassion, fear etc etc while seeing vast blood & other ruthless actions.

Hindus should be aware of all these and unite as much as possible thru all the modern ways available thru out the nation. political parties & libtards would  only support these vampires for their own selfish benefits.It is the common Hindus that are going to suffer hugely otherwise.

Edited by rtmohanlal

25 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

i actually  finds a lot of substance  in the claim of  these Islamists and why? Firstly because muslims are chronic meat eaters of even brutally killed huge animals on a  routine basis( the ideology  of islam itself is  irrational & nonsensical to  logically thinking people is another matter altogether).WRT them, vast majority of their kids start growing seeing the killing & blood of animals from even very tender ages and a lot of them would have been involved in a lot of these  killings (even huge animals)  themselves by the time they gets fully grown up. Naturally it  would be child play for them  to kill humans. Hindus , though   lot of them would be in the habit of eating meat, they mostly are confined to animals like chicken.The ratio of beef, cow meat consumers etc will be very small when pitted against the total Hindu population.More over the number of Hindus involved in killing of animals would also be very few.Naturally, combined with their blind beliefs in their religion & their unity, these islamists  can be brutal in their actions  in real life situations where Hindus would struggle.In such situations ,these muslims would not have any sense of compassion, fear etc etc while seeing vast blood & other ruthless actions.

Hindus should be aware of all these and unite as much as possible thru all the modern ways available thru out the nation. political parties & libtards would  only support these vampires for their own selfish benefits.It is the common Hindus that are going to suffer hugely otherwise.

I could only partially agree with you. 

In Pakistan too, only Qasaab slaughter the animals. Even on Baqar-Eid, it is the Qasaab who slaughters. Perhaps only 1% of Pakistanis have ever killed any animal, 

I believe that "extremism" does not come from slaughtering animals, but it comes mainly through the "religious brainwashing" and education of "hate". 

I see that Bengalis are also Muslims, and they also slaughter animals, but still they are Secular to large extent. 

A big portion of Indian Muslims are also not extremists. There was a time when they believed in Indian Constitution and they were loyal to India. Yes, there are some trouble makers, but majortiy didn't have anything to do with Pakistan. 

Making a all Hindu vs all Muslim war is not in interest of India and it would be a big mistake. This war should only be against the "extremist Muslims" vs "Hindus+Liberals+other minorities+ Liberal Muslims". 

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I could only partially agree with you. 

In Pakistan too, only Qasaab slaughter the animals. Even on Baqar-Eid, it is the Qasaab who slaughters. Perhaps only 1% of Pakistanis have ever killed any animal, 

I believe that "extremism" does not come from slaughtering animals, but it comes mainly through the "religious brainwashing" and education of "hate". 

I see that Bengalis are also Muslims, and they also slaughter animals, but still they are Secular to large extent. 

A big portion of Indian Muslims are also not extremists. There was a time when they believed in Indian Constitution and they were loyal to India. Yes, there are some trouble makers, but majortiy didn't have anything to do with Pakistan. 

Making a all Hindu vs all Muslim war is not in interest of India and it would be a big mistake. This war should only be against the "extremist Muslims" vs "Hindus+Liberals+other minorities+ Liberal Muslims". 

i   had never been in touch with lots of muslims in my life. But  out of a few , whom  I am familiar with  1 of them indeed has killed animals himself & another one told me that he had witnessed  killing. Another  incident is that  in my place there is a lane where muslims are majority. There is a mosque associated with it. What I have heard is that when some animal killing takes place associated with that mosque, the mosque authorities  ask  hindu kids playing near by  to leave the place  while muslim kids playing along are allowed to stay.These are all the events that  prompted me to derive my  conclusion.

You are saying  about ' liberal muslims'. Let me tell you one thing, I am a moderate hindu.But from my logical point of view, I do not find any sense in  these muslims conducting protests against that 'citizenship act'. What the GOVT: is doing is only right because it is a well known fact that  minorities in nations like Pakistan are facing serious atrocities and hence they are eligible for citizenship. On the other hand Bangladesh  illegal immigrant muslims do not have any such problems and hence they do not deserve Indian citizenship.

from that POV, when I find these muslims creating these sort of problems w.r.t CAA , I can only take 'liberal muslims' with a pinch of salt.

Edited by rtmohanlal

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Dada, wrong idea about dietary choices of Indians, that's what happens when you are away from India for so long and/or interact only with Southie Brahmins. 

Bengal's bravery was on full display when Bakhtiyar Khilji arrived with 20 horsemen to Lakshmana Sena's palace..wahaan se uninterrupted Muslim rule :cantstop:. Majority Bongs doing aloha snackbar these days, farthest away from region of invasion :hysterical:

Then there is this

Image result for mamata banerjee hijab

See that's the correct way of prayer. :rotfl:

Bhai, I am just trolling here, you should have picked up from my tone. BTW, although I grew up on meat, I am almost a "pussy" veggie now with very little meat intake and that too only organic chicken. If I could go vegan, I would, but my wife would not support that.

Edited by Audiophile

18 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

See that's the correct way of prayer. :rotfl:

Bhai, I am just trolling here, you should have picked up from my tone. BTW, although I grew up on meat, I am almost a "pussy" veggie now with very little meat intake and that too only organic chicken. If I could go vegan, I would, but my wife would not support that.

Dada aamiyo troll korchi, aapni bujhlen naa? You think I will throw Bongs under the bus, nah will defend the brotherhood even if I am last man standing :dance:.

39 minutes ago, someone said:

Its inevitable. The only question is how prepared we are when that date arrives. Thus, Modi is better than the other leaders who refuse to even acknowledges such hostile threat within our own country.

Well thus far Hindus are divided on caste and regionism and are busy squabbling on those things.. so it’s easier for certain people to use divide and rule tactics to take over.. hmmm where have we seen this before..?

i have always believed that the biggest threat  of the nation is not  any neighbouring country but the generally intolerant  natured  minority semitic religions with in the country. The earlier  the Hindus of the nation realize this and act accordingly  , the bitter truth is that Hindus would be running for cover. Be ruthless against these vampires as Israel does.... that is the only solution.. their first priority is always their pagan religion and its intolerant and carnivore  natured blind beliefs which makes them such cruel minded . Such one evil  vampire is enough for atleast  5 ordinary people.(being a vampire is spiritually right or not is  another matter altogether)

1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

i have always believed that the biggest threat  of the nation is not  any neighbouring country but the generally intolerant  natured  minority semitic religions with in the country. The earlier  the Hindus of the nation realize this and act accordingly  , the bitter truth is that Hindus would be running for cover. Be ruthless against these vampires as Israel does.... that is the only solution.. their first priority is always their pagan religion and its intolerant and carnivore  natured blind beliefs which makes them such cruel minded . Such one evil  vampire is enough for atleast  5 ordinary people.(being a vampire is spiritually right or not is  another matter altogether)

That's the flawed thinking. Ultimately, the blame lies on ourselves, we aren't strong and determined enough. We lack our own narrative and have a deep inferiority or guilt about ourselves and history. The world is a competing arena, and it not good enough to just blame others...

1 hour ago, someone said:

That's the flawed thinking. Ultimately, the blame lies on ourselves, we aren't strong and determined enough. We lack our own narrative and have a deep inferiority or guilt about ourselves and history. The world is a competing arena, and it not good enough to just blame others...

strong enough for what ?  I am not saying to  be unnecessarily  offensive   against religious  minorities. Just saying to be stubborn & ruthless  as and when the need arises  just  to defend ourselves.  For instance , just take the 2 instances were 2  laws were amended by the GOVT: . There was no  justice for the unnecessary disturbances caused by these muslims in the nation w.r.t those. This is where Hindus have to be stubborn as a whole thru all means and oppose them with out any compromise.It is not a matter of inferiority or guilt either. It is just a matter of non unity based on various factors which some selfish parties  keeps widening for their own interests.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:24 PM, Alam_dar said:

I had Indian Muslim friends in the university, and I saw exactly this mindset that Muslims are very brave, while Hindus are cowards who always hide behind police and army. 

Although I didn't see this issue of religion among the Bengali Muslim students, who were mostly secular. 

I wouldn't generalize this on to all Indian Muslims, but those who are descendants from Pashtun tribes who are relatively recent (last 100 odd years) migrants to what is India today; have this huge chip on their shoulder. I'd say it is racism more than religious extremism. They'd like to think of themselves as fairer, taller, people with lighter eyes, braver yadda yadda than the rest. And this racism exists even towards other Muslims. My dad's paternal uncles weren't too happy that he was marrying a Bohri woman. And they made it a point to display their displeasure even after his marriage. Only eventually, when they realized that their opinion didn't matter, they decided to reconcile with the reality and got friendly with all of us.

I've seen this among my own cousins. But most of the time this false sense of bravado lasts only till the guys (its always the guys, and never the girls) hit 15/16. Once they start going out on their own and properly interacting with the rest of city, they'd have their false notions of superiority shattered and would be one with the rest.

Edited by Mariyam

On 2/20/2020 at 10:24 PM, Alam_dar said:

I had Indian Muslim friends in the university, and I saw exactly this mindset that Muslims are very brave, while Hindus are cowards who always hide behind police and army. 

Although I didn't see this issue of religion among the Bengali Muslim students, who were mostly secular. 

Yes because most of muslims are zahil and no cultural upbringing and no body likes to argument with sadak chaap mullas. However when situation like 71 war comes they end up surrendering their chaddis to save their lives.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:54 PM, Vilander said:

In your country pakistan you people drag underage hindu and christian girl children from their homes and marry them to 30 year olds or 50 year old pervs who happen to be muslims. your muslim school bullies kill christian and hindu boys and are let go by police and the distraught minority parents can do nothing when they get some compensation your liberal lawyers say that it self is a big win an congratulate themselves. Pedo gangs rape minority children and girls. All these are in the news. 

As a society you are so bankrupt morally that you absolutely have no right to speak about any of this in international society. GO clean up your country.

That's how they have been converted to Muslim at first place.....they are all product if mass forced conversion. They learned it from their nazayaz forefather's.

Most Muslims in India now have realized and accepted the modern world, detaching themselves slowly but gradually from what was a very very conservative way of lifestyle. Off course the surrounding progressive environment in India has influenced them to become progressive as well in thoughts and other walks of life. But then there are odd rotten apples who will try to influence the progressive Muslims the other way because keeping them poor helps their own political goals.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Most Muslims in India now have realized and accepted the modern world, detaching themselves slowly but gradually from what was a very very conservative way of lifestyle. Off course the surrounding progressive environment in India has influenced them to become progressive as well in thoughts and other walks of life. But then there are odd rotten apples who will try to influence the progressive Muslims the other way because keeping them poor helps their own political goals.

It's not true entirely. West thought that education can eliminate extremism, yet there are many educated terrorists today. Then, as individuals, you just have to ask the right questions and dig deeper. Beneath the surface, it's easy to see how conservative, hostile their views are on many aspects of the country, and the history.

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Yes because most of muslims are zahil and no cultural upbringing and no body likes to argument with sadak chaap mullas. However when situation like 71 war comes they end up surrendering their chaddis to save their lives.

Uhmmm.. the word is jahil. जाहिल . جاہِل .  

Ironic that you proclaim that most of the 18 cr Muslims are jahil but can't even spell the word. :rolleyes:

Please continue with your hate on an entire community though, coz some retarded AIMIM spokesperson said something which was so obviously retarded. There is an FIR filed against him now. Even his own party has distanced itself from his comments.

isi baat pe sher ho jaye

Aaj andaza hua ilm ki quwwat ka hume

Ik jahil ko Aalim se jo ulajhte dekha

:(( 

Edited by Mariyam

19 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Uhmmm.. the word is jahil. जाहिल . جاہِل .  

Ironic that you proclaim that most of the 18 cr Muslims are jahil but can't even spell the word. :rolleyes:

Please continue with your hate on an entire community though, coz some retarded AIMIM spokesperson said something which was so obviously retarded. There is an FIR filed against him now. Even his own party has distanced itself from his comments.

isi baat pe sher ho jaye

Aaj andaza hua ilm ki quwwat ka hume

Ik jahil ko Aalim se jo ulajhte dekha

:(( 

Thanks for catching the spelling mistake and overlooking the context of the response....BTW i was responding to Alam dar who was generalising Hindu as coward. Hope you focus on premise than spelling mistake from the next time.

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Thanks for catching the spelling mistake and overlooking the context of the response....BTW i was responding to Alam dar who was generalising Hindu as coward. Hope you focus on premise than spelling mistake from the next time.

Your premise also included calling most muslims as 'zahils' with no cultural upbringing. That is what I was referring to.

Edited by Mariyam