NZ vs Ind | 2nd Test | Christchurch | Feb 2020

zen

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Giving me vibes of Trent Bridge 2018, boys have showed gumption but man Vihari, WTF was that after batting so well?

Somehow get to 300-320 and I see us having real winning chances provided weather doesn't play spoilsport. I say this with complete confidence (being rational, not 'Bharat Sipahi' mode) despite the nature of NZ pitches in recent past, we will bat once again when it is at its finest and day 5 is tough for any batting unit irrespective of pitch cos mental battle and all that. Law of averages too have to catch up at some point of time, Bumrah-Shami will breathe :flame:

jai hind india GIFuri high sir GIF by Priya

Bhai tu rehne diya kar

This is more like TB 2011

Edited by SK_IH
28 minutes ago, Vilander said:

nd then contradict that by judging oh of india score some runs it has yo be batting track hehe.. Look at the footwork and see where the runs are being made where is the bat meeting the ball. See whats going on there. 

I'm not seeing any exaggerated movement, or odd bounce.  I'm not saying its a flat track, and definitely India had the worse of the conditions thanks to the toss.  But the conditions weren't insurmountable.  

Anyway, now you and others claiming 300 would be an excellent outcome don't have anything left to argue about.  Tent folded.  Opportunity handed over to the kiwis on a platter. Again.  

BC when Vihari was on 47 off 66 and India approaching Tea, we should have shut stop. Pujara didn’t guide Vihari. Wagner was bowling lots of knuckle balls and short stuff. It was predictable. Utter brainless cricket by Pujara and that crap after tea..:whack:

Pant is a glorified tail ender so that was expected .

Edited by nitinbwj