International Women’s day

coffee_rules

32 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

What should he have done?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

When the protests started and roads/stations were blocked, he should have immediately pre-empted what was going to happen. Work with the Delhi Govt to ensure police had the resources to diffuse the tension, if not deploy paramilitary and order curfew in any part of Delhi where tensions were high. When they decided to take the statehood of J&K away, they immediately deployed resources. Why not in Delhi? Also instruct everyone in BJP not to make even the slightest inciteful comments that could come back to haunt. Instead he was too busy laying out the red carpet to Trump.

This is the second time on his watch that a communal riot has happened and he has failed to contain it. So it seems like either he was OK with inaction (which I hope not because many Hindus were slaughtered in the riot as well, some in horrific fashion), or he is just incompetent in handling these situations.

Edited by Audiophile

5 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

When the protests started and roads/stations were blocked, he should have immediately pre-empted what was going to happen. Work with the Delhi Govt to ensure police had the resources to diffuse the tension, if not deploy paramilitary and order curfew in any part of Delhi where tensions were high. When they decided to take the statehood of J&K away, they immediately deployed resources. Why not in Delhi? Also instruct everyone in BJP not to make even the slightest inciteful comments that could come back to haunt. Instead he was too busy laying out the red carpet to Trump.

This is the second time on his watch that a communal riot has happened and he has failed to contain it. So it seems like either he was OK with inaction (which I hope not because many Hindus were slaughtered in the riot as well, some in horrific fashion), or he is just incompetent in handling these situations.

While he was doing all that. he should have fixed the taps that were not working in all Delhi household, cleaned up all toilets and slapped around all mouth-breathers for polluting Delhi. 

^ Most people who are looking at available , presented evidence are saying that it was intelligence Failure while Many of my view think there was some intelligence as to something big was to happen when Trump visited. GoI could not afford to cancel visit by head of uSA. Simple as that. So they decided to bite the bullet.

Now, How they deal with it from here that will matter. I don’t mind if GoI bans twitter. I think Modi just gave warning shot. Social Media (fb,Twitter,whatsapp, google) India has to have data in India so that if need be, their data centre can be erased

35 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

While he was doing all that. he should have fixed the taps that were not working in all Delhi household, cleaned up all toilets and slapped around all mouth-breathers for polluting Delhi. 

Being a former chaiwalla, he should be well equipped with the skills of doing toilet work!! :giggle:

BTW, I have nothing against chaiwallas or any class or labor. All have equal dignity in my eyes. What I have problem is with a chaiwalla who becomes the most powerful man in his country and can’t keep its citizens safe. And this has happened on multiple occasions. But he and his cohorts are very good a stirring up tensions which is easy thing to do because all you have to do is talk shyt. Talk is cheap. Taking action is hard.

Edited by Audiophile

If he did that, pacifist bongs like you would have complained

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Being a former chaiwalla, he should be well equipped with the skills of doing toilet work!! :giggle:

BTW, I have nothing against chaiwallas or any class or labor. All have equal dignity in my eyes. What I have problem is with a chaiwalla who becomes the most powerful man in his country and can’t keep its citizens safe. And this has happened on multiple occasions. But he and his cohorts are very good a stirring up tensions which is easy thing to do because all you have to do is talk shyt. Talk is cheap. Taking action is hard.

Mani Shankar Aiyar?

10 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Exactly why the phuck don't you run your country properly insread of being a drama queen and kissing Trump nasty auss when people were getting slaughtered in your capital, you good-for-nothing do takey ka chaiwaala!!!

Trump may be nasty/evil/arrogant/stupid, till now he hasn't behaved like Sanders, Jayapal or Ilhan Omar. We are happy with that, we expect our PM to do what is good for India, not to satisfy some NRI who visits India once in 3 years. 

Proud of my PM rising from humble origins. Maybe Americans can take inspiration from our democracy and be more inclusive, while you are at it also try to get some female  elected to highest office. One thing that 'young democracy' India has had woman PM but then even Pak/BD/Lanka have accomplished the same....2 Islamic states !!!! US democracy can do so much better.

Nothing degrading about being a chaiwala, dignity of labour you know? History is witness that any people from humble backgrounds have changed the world for better and many billionaires have done the opposite. 

9 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Also instruct everyone in BJP not to make even the slightest inciteful comments that could come back to haunt.

Yeah check the link I posted in the other thread. 

Instead he was too busy laying out the red carpet to Trump.

He should have laid out orange carpet then? Or magenta?

Or maybe because Muslims are relentless and now that they are at 15% pop they are emboldened to stamp their authority. When developed countries like Sweden, France, Germany see riots and street violence what can India do? Bengalis might be ok with Muslims overrunning their territory but other Indians may prefer resisiting and giving it back, a historical trait. Now you tell me why under Modi we haven't seen riots involving:

Hindu-Buddhist

Hindu-Jain

Hindu-Sikh

Hindu-Christian

Hindu-Parsi 

etc etc.

While you are at it do instrospect why Buddhist monks in neighboring countries have taken up arms against Muslims. Is there any place on this planet where they are peacefully co-existing with others? Or is it that they are the only innocent qaum and rest of the world evil?

Problem here is with _________

A. Modi/GOI

B. Hindus

C. Peppa Pig

D. You Know Who

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Trump may be nasty/evil/arrogant/stupid, till now he hasn't behaved like Sanders, Jayapal or Ilhan Omar. We are happy with that, we expect our PM to do what is good for India, not to satisfy some NRI who visits India once in 3 years. 

Proud of my PM rising from humble origins. Maybe Americans can take inspiration from our democracy and be more inclusive, while you are at it also try to get some female  elected to highest office. One thing that 'young democracy' India has had woman PM but then even Pak/BD/Lanka have accomplished the same....2 Islamic states !!!! US democracy can do so much better.

Nothing degrading about being a chaiwala, dignity of labour you know? History is witness that any people from humble backgrounds have changed the world for better and many billionaires have done the opposite. 

Yeah check the link I posted in the other thread. 

He should have laid out orange carpet then? Or magenta?

Or maybe because Muslims are relentless and now that they are at 15% pop they are emboldened to stamp their authority. When developed countries like Sweden, France, Germany see riots and street violence what can India do? Bengalis might be ok with Muslims overrunning their territory but other Indians may prefer resisiting and giving it back, a historical trait. Now you tell me why under Modi we haven't seen riots involving:

Hindu-Buddhist

Hindu-Jain

Hindu-Sikh

Hindu-Christian

Hindu-Parsi 

etc etc.

While you are at it do instrospect why Buddhist monks in neighboring countries have taken up arms against Muslims. Is there any place on this planet where they are peacefully co-existing with others? Or is it that they are the only innocent qaum and rest of the world evil?

Problem here is with _________

A. Modi/GOI

B. Hindus

C. Peppa Pig

D. You Know Who

You have no plucking idea what I do for India. Just sitting behind a computer mouthing off shyt. You have no idea if I help the Indian economy in my own way, or help with charity or help people in India in kind. No plucking idea at all, yet happy to make assumptions and pass judgement. Being critical of the country I was born into and grew up in does not mean I do not care. You make that argument because it is convenient for your narrative. Keep doing it as I am not ruffled by keyboard warriors! I know who I am, and what I do for my country of birth in my own way.

Namaste and Alvida!

Question: Why's that it's the liberal rascals you would see shamelessly mocking PM's humble origins at every opportunity they get while at the same time one can come across them pontificating about social inequalities and injustices prevalent in our society. 

Kya ye khula tazad nahi? 

25 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

You have no plucking idea what I do for India. Just sitting behind a computer mouthing off shyt. You have no idea if I help the Indian economy in my own way, or help with charity or help people in India in kind. No plucking idea at all, yet happy to make assumptions and pass judgement. Being critical of the country I was born into and grew up in does not mean I do not care. You make that argument because it is convenient for your narrative. Keep doing it as I am not ruffled by keyboard warriors! I know who I am, and what I do for my country of birth in my own way.

Namaste and Alvida!

Good for you, do what you feel like. But in general I am not a fan of those who help others and keep abusing them. Criticism is justified but keeping on calling India shithole, hellhole, garbage, rubbish etc while helping...you know we have some self respect, we aren't beggars. Maybe this is your online persona, in real life you may be different, I am not judging you. 

I don't have any problem with those who have surrendered Indian citizenship. Many help India in their own way, I am grateful. They are ambassadors of India abroad, I take pride when they achieve something in USA/UK/Singapore. But since they don't have citizenship less at stake for them here, ultimately Modi is chosen by us and he will do what is in India's best interests. Whether our Indian bros settled in NY/LA hate Trump or love Sanders, not our *ing problem, not Modi's concern. Our govt will court allies, even if a potential ally is a ME dictator with blood on his hands. That is why I am a bit puzzled by your discomfort at Modi's bonhomie with Doland. 

K I will leave it at that, bye. 

Good for you, do what you feel like. But in general I am not a fan of those who help others and keep abusing them. Criticism is justified but keeping on calling India shithole, hellhole, garbage, rubbish etc while helping...you know we have some self respect, we aren't beggars. Maybe this is your online persona, in real life you may be different, I am not judging you. 

I don't have any problem with those who have surrendered Indian citizenship. Many help India in their own way, I am grateful. They are ambassadors of India abroad, I take pride when they achieve something in USA/UK/Singapore. But since they don't have citizenship less at stake for them here, ultimately Modi is chosen by us and he will do what is in India's best interests. Whether our Indian bros settled in NY/LA hate Trump or love Sanders, not our *ing problem, not Modi's concern. Our govt will court allies, even if a potential ally is a ME dictator with blood on his hands. That is why I am a bit puzzled by your discomfort at Modi's bonhomie with Doland. 

K I will leave it at that, bye. 

India is indeed a chewtiya and shithole country in some respects just like US in other respects. US elected a thoroughbred moron and a fraud like Trump. My wrath is not just on India because I feel intellectually superior. But you seem to be cherry picking that point from my posts and harp on that only. I am very transparent in nature. When I see something wrong, I do not mince words. There are plenty things in my adopted country that irritate me just as bad and I mentioned those in posts here. But you seem to gravitate to only the India bashing posts as if you trying to fight some insecurity of yours. 

6 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Question: Why's that it's the liberal rascals you would see shamelessly mocking PM's humble origins at every opportunity they get while at the same time one can come across them pontificating about social inequalities and injustices prevalent in our society. 

Kya ye khula tazad nahi? 

Bhai, uske post se samajh mein aata hai ki he loathes everything about India