UNHRC files intervention application in SC on CAA, India hits back

Gollum

21 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Actually, I don't see that Hindu Religion has the potential TODAY to absorb other religions in it. The followers of other religion feel no attraction in it. In fact the younger Hindu generations themselves are going away from the religion themselves and feeling no attraction in it's practices any more. 

Only platform which is attractive enough that every one could join it and live peacefully and happily, it belongs to the Secularism. 

lol closet islamist spotted. 

41 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

this is just a load of crap. You need to educate yourself on basic facts before displaying such ignorance on public platforms. 

NRC is intended to identify illegal immigrants. India has the largest illegal immigration population IN THE WORLD, majority from Bangladesh. The number of these illegal immigrants is conservatively given as between 1.2 to 2 crore (12 to 20 million) as per data submitted in Parliament in 2004, 2016 and an analysis submitted by our ex-RAW (intelligence org) chief. 

These illegal immigrants are either Hindus (running away from barbaric persecution as even Muslim academics in Bangladesh have acknowledged..even advent of 'secular' Sheikh Hasina govt has not managed to cure the problem of Islamic fanaticism driving Hindus & Buddhists like Chakma out of BD)  or Muslims (economic migrants like Latinos in US, but many are absorbed by Islamist politicians/orgs in India with intention of skewing India's demography and/or carving out 'Greater Bangladesh' or a 'Mughalistan corridor' cutting across Northern and Eastern India)

India has a civilizational duty to offer refuge to Hindus - this has been accepted since time of partition even by 'secular' leaders like Gandhi and Nehru. 

India has no duty to give refuge to Muslims, that too Muslims who chose to partition the country. In fact, as a still developing country, we need to tightly control our borders and ensure that our limited resources serve our citizens alone.

An NRC was carried out in Assam, and despite extremely cumbersome documentary requirements (Assam had a unique requirement of people needing to prove pre-1971 residence in Assam), no mass violence took place. 19 lakh (1.9 million) people did not make it to the final list, around half of which are said to be Muslims).

A nationwide NRC won't require people to dig out old documents from 1971 - as yet, no rules for such an exercise have been framed, there is every chance that only 'doubtful residents' will be asked by district authorities to produce citizenship proof. Intelligence agencies know the pockets in which Bangladeshis have been settled by 'secularists' - so by deploying Bengali dialect experts, the illegals CAN be weeded out.

The exercise won't be simple, administrative challenges can't be dismissed, but it also won't be as complex as the Assam NRC where 1971-era documentation was needed. And people are realistic - Many illegals by now would have acquired various genuine ID documents, by hook or crook. But if even 30% of illegals can be identified, that would be a big achievement - just the determination to carry out this exercise will signal to future illegals and their votebank guardians in India that the good old days are over. Deporting them to Bangladesh is another challenge, but there are ways and means of achieving that too. 

It is pure BS to suggest that 200 million Muslims will be made stateless. Assuming India has 10 million illegal Bangladeshi Muslims, if we manage to identify 5 million (remember 1 million have already been identified in Assam), the exercise would be a success and it would send a clear signal that we care for our borders and sovereignty.

Indian Muslims are being led up the garden path by vested interests to go against their own interests by taking up cudgels on behalf of illegal immigrants. But they will see sense when emotions subside and the fanatical instigators in their midst are dealt with.

PS # 1 -  DO NOT threaten us with 'Muslim extremism' - we have been fighting a brutal Islamofascist state for 70 years that has a declared policy of death-by-1000-cuts. We have undergone a bloody partition and witnessed a Hindu genocide unlike world has seen on our Easter borders in 1971. From late-90s through 2000s decade, our cities have suffered more Islamic terror attacks, many by homegrown extremists, than any other country.

We are as battle-hardened against Islamic extremism as any country in the world. We have, are and will continue to defeat Islamic extremism.

PS # 2 - You have shown your ignorance on a simple legal-political issue, so its pointless to discuss something as profound as Hindu Dharma with you. So be happy with your status of fastest-growing-religion achieved through conversion of prison inmates and by reducing women to their wombs.  

PS# 3 - Practise secularism in at least one Muslim-majority nation, then come back and discuss. 

Again *ing epic post. 

Everything i ever wanted to say in the subject but unable to because of lack of coherence. 

What a poster !

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I want that the role of UN should be increased to that level, where it could directly forbid black laws like blasphemy in Islamic countries, and also all other discriminatory laws in all the countries of the world. 

UN Human Rights Commission is on the right in all events. Had it got enough power, then we would have not seen so much suffering of the minorities in the Islamic countries, and also not an unbalanced bloody reaction by the majority in the countries like Burma and India. 

Unfortunately, things are moving in the negative direction, and the Fanatics on all sides, have started targeting UN directly. Natenyahu and Trump administration are busy in making all kind of allegations against UN. And now they are going to be joined by Modi too. 

On the other side, Muslims are also making allegations that UN is a tool of Western world against them. 

So, everyone is blaming UN, instead of looking at their own mistakes. . 

UN exists to serve the interests of nations, not the other way round. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Actually these protests in India are not taking place due to CAA, but it is about the "wicked combination" of "CAA+NRC" that Indian Muslim+Secularists are protesting about. 

The intentional plan is to make Indian Muslims "stateless" through NRC, but to give others citizenship again through CAA (except for Indian Muslims). 

Given that 95% of Indian Muslims have papers, this is nothing more than Islamist fear mongering.

I know the evils of Muslim communities for not integrating with others. Despite this, still I don't think that going to this much extreme is necessary, while Indian Muslims don't pose that much danger. The response from the majority Indian Hindus is not appropriate. 

I agree it isn’t appropriate. We need to be far more forceful so that this desert cult minority thinks twice before starting riots.

This out of balance reaction by Indian Hindus will push all the liberal Indian Muslims towards extremism too. 

All liberal Muslims are either extremist Islamist appeasers or silent under it because we all know that unlike Christian or Hindu extremism, Islamist extremism isn’t twisting anything, it’s just the most pure version of Islam.

Actually, I don't see that Hindu Religion has the potential TODAY to absorb other religions in it. The followers of other religion feel no attraction in it. In fact the younger Hindu generations themselves are going away from the religion themselves and feeling no attraction in it's practices any more. 

Only platform which is attractive enough that every one could join it and live peacefully and happily, it belongs to the Secularism. 

That happens to all kids but once they get married and settle down, they mostly come back to the fold. Like I did and practically 90% of liberal Hindus I know personally. 

Sorry but your westernized liberalism will not win vs is an we will make sure it doesn’t 

8 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What absolute and utter nonsense.

The CAA is discriminatory. Your heart bleeds for persecuted minorities but your humanity disappears when it comes to persecuted Muslims.

The fact that there is a state sponsored bill that denies asylum to persecuted minorities simply based on their religion is despicable. This is the simple reason why people are against the CAA. End of story.

No **** CAA is discriminatory. Almost all countries discriminate against majority religion from country of origin when it comes to refugee status as persecuted for religion. If you are orthodox Russian or Polish Catholic you cannot claim religious persecution as cause for refugee status when applying to 99% countries. Coz that’s sensible. 

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

who is bothered man SC with quash it.

Look below who this UN HRC has.

The 2020 UN Human Rights Council opened this week. Members include:

Flag of Pakistan

Pakistan — death penalty for 'blasphemers'

Flag of Somalia

Somalia — death penalty for gays

Flag of Sudan

Sudan — same

Upwards arrow

Flag of Mauritania

Mauritania — has 500,000 slaves

Flag of Venezuela

Venezuela — Maduro tyranny

Flag of Qatar

Qatar — enslaves migrants

Flag of Libya

Libya — same

To be honest, that's funny, if true. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

No **** CAA is discriminatory. Almost all countries discriminate against majority religion from country of origin when it comes to refugee status as persecuted for religion. If you are orthodox Russian or Polish Catholic you cannot claim religious persecution as cause for refugee status when applying to 99% countries. Coz that’s sensible. 

From denying the CAA was ever discriminatory to now openly reveling in the discriminatory nature of it, as if it is something to blow your poms poms about.

What a bunch of fruit loops.  

Edited by EnterTheVoid

44 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

From denying the CAA was ever discriminatory to now openly reveling in the discriminatory nature of it, as if it is something to blow your poms poms about.

Err sorry but I never denied it as discriminatory, I have always said that it is perfectly rational and justifiable. The only fruit loops here are the liberals, who cannot explain how on earth can a majoritarian religion holder from a said nation claim religious persecution, especially when that religion is either the national or official religion.

Feel free to explain how a Catholic from the Vatican City can claim religious persecution as a refugee claim.

8 hours ago, Cricwala said:

this is just a load of crap. You need to educate yourself on basic facts before displaying such ignorance on public platforms. 

NRC is intended to identify illegal immigrants. India has the largest illegal immigration population IN THE WORLD, majority from Bangladesh. The number of these illegal immigrants is conservatively given as between 1.2 to 2 crore (12 to 20 million) as per data submitted in Parliament in 2004, 2016 and an analysis submitted by our ex-RAW (intelligence org) chief. 

These illegal immigrants are either Hindus (running away from barbaric persecution as even Muslim academics in Bangladesh have acknowledged..even advent of 'secular' Sheikh Hasina govt has not managed to cure the problem of Islamic fanaticism driving Hindus & Buddhists like Chakma out of BD)  or Muslims (economic migrants like Latinos in US, but many are absorbed by Islamist politicians/orgs in India with intention of skewing India's demography and/or carving out 'Greater Bangladesh' or a 'Mughalistan corridor' cutting across Northern and Eastern India)

India has a civilizational duty to offer refuge to Hindus - this has been accepted since time of partition even by 'secular' leaders like Gandhi and Nehru. 

India has no duty to give refuge to Muslims, that too Muslims who chose to partition the country. In fact, as a still developing country, we need to tightly control our borders and ensure that our limited resources serve our citizens alone.

An NRC was carried out in Assam, and despite extremely cumbersome documentary requirements (Assam had a unique requirement of people needing to prove pre-1971 residence in Assam), no mass violence took place. 19 lakh (1.9 million) people did not make it to the final list, around half of which are said to be Muslims).

A nationwide NRC won't require people to dig out old documents from 1971 - as yet, no rules for such an exercise have been framed, there is every chance that only 'doubtful residents' will be asked by district authorities to produce citizenship proof. Intelligence agencies know the pockets in which Bangladeshis have been settled by 'secularists' - so by deploying Bengali dialect experts, the illegals CAN be weeded out.

The exercise won't be simple, administrative challenges can't be dismissed, but it also won't be as complex as the Assam NRC where 1971-era documentation was needed. And people are realistic - Many illegals by now would have acquired various genuine ID documents, by hook or crook. But if even 30% of illegals can be identified, that would be a big achievement - just the determination to carry out this exercise will signal to future illegals and their votebank guardians in India that the good old days are over. Deporting them to Bangladesh is another challenge, but there are ways and means of achieving that too. 

It is pure BS to suggest that 200 million Muslims will be made stateless. Assuming India has 10 million illegal Bangladeshi Muslims, if we manage to identify 5 million (remember 1 million have already been identified in Assam), the exercise would be a success and it would send a clear signal that we care for our borders and sovereignty.

Indian Muslims are being led up the garden path by vested interests to go against their own interests by taking up cudgels on behalf of illegal immigrants. But they will see sense when emotions subside and the fanatical instigators in their midst are dealt with.

PS # 1 -  DO NOT threaten us with 'Muslim extremism' - we have been fighting a brutal Islamofascist state for 70 years that has a declared policy of death-by-1000-cuts. We have undergone a bloody partition and witnessed a Hindu genocide unlike world has seen on our Easter borders in 1971. From late-90s through 2000s decade, our cities have suffered more Islamic terror attacks, many by homegrown extremists, than any other country.

We are as battle-hardened against Islamic extremism as any country in the world. We have, are and will continue to defeat Islamic extremism.

PS # 2 - You have shown your ignorance on a simple legal-political issue, so its pointless to discuss something as profound as Hindu Dharma with you. So be happy with your status of fastest-growing-religion achieved through conversion of prison inmates and by reducing women to their wombs.  

PS# 3 - Practise secularism in at least one Muslim-majority nation, then come back and discuss. 

barack obama mic drop GIF

Wonderful addition to this forum. 

6 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I see how you conveniently decided to ignore the other informative posts and instead focussed upon this one. 

A typical liberal chewtia. 

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Err sorry but I never denied it as discriminatory, I have always said that it is perfectly rational and justifiable. The only fruit loops here are the liberals, who cannot explain how on earth can a majoritarian religion holder from a said nation claim religious persecution, especially when that religion is either the national or official religion.

Feel free to explain how a Catholic from the Vatican City can claim religious persecution as a refugee claim.

@Gollum Mulo going all guns blazing on liberals. 

Never thought I would see this day in my stay period on icf. Thank You Modiji. 

Edited by Stradlater

36 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

@Gollum Mulo going all guns blazing on liberals. 

Never thought I would see this day in my stay period on icf. Thank You Modiji. 

Bhai, @Muloghonto has always been a cultural Hindu, strongly associates himself with our dharmic values, isn't ashamed of our ancient past etc. A lot of his criticism of Hindu orgs and their mindset is justified as well. But yeah good to see libbu frauds getting their asses kicked. 

Actually libbus and so called moderate Muslims (misnomer, the silent ones :phehe:) are India's worst enemies. Islamists and urban Naxals are at least honest about their intentions. The so called liberals are deceitful beings, they whiteash and enable Islamic extremism while pretending to be neutral. Scum of the planet these creatures who indulge in both-sideism BS to obfuscate reality. There is no equivalent of Islamism but they will conflate Hindutva with that evil ideology. I don't consider myself to be a Hindutvawadi but even if I were, that ideology is more compassionate, tolerant, inclusive than 1400 yo asmani kitab which only talks about kafir this, kafir that, maar kaat etc. 

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Bhai, @Muloghonto has always been a cultural Hindu, strongly associates himself with our dharmic values. A lot of his criticism of Hindu orgs and their mindset is justified as well. But yeah good to see libbu frauds getting their asses kicked. 

Actually libbus and so called moderate Muslims (misnomer, the silent ones :phehe:) are India's worst enemies. Islamists and urban Naxals are at least honest about their intentions. The so called liberals are deceitful beings, they whiteash and enable Islamic extremism while pretending to be neutral. Scum of the planet these creatures who indulge in both-sideism BS to obfuscate reality. There is no equivalent of Islamism but they will conflate Hindutva with that evil ideology. I don't consider myself to be a Hindutvawadi but even if I were, that ideology is more compassionate, tolerant, inclusive than 1400 yo asmani kitab which only talks about kafir this, kafir that, maar kaat etc. 

Yeah I have noticed this trend amongst them too. For instance, The guy with A clockwork orange DP refuses to engage in a constructive debate over CAA and instead he's ever on a look out to drop some cringy one-liners that expectedly ends with the words discriminatory/fascistic.

I mean dissent is the bedrock of every democracy and one shouldn't be hesitant in their criticism of Govt's policies but when it becomes apparent that you enjoy reveling in all things anti-India, it becomes clear where your loyalties actually lie. 

Most of these libbus are upper class rich brats for whom this subject is nothing more than a academic past-time and who take special perverse pleasure in the anarchic revolutions sitting in the comforts of their bedrooms. No riot or communal violence is ever gonna affect them and they know it. 

These urban naxals are the real enemy and must be culled so that society could be cleansed off their polluting ideology.