Refugees mass at Greek border as fighting between Turkey, Syria heats up

Laaloo

19 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

All these refugees are heading to the UK.. they will not want to stop in any EU country.

Europe needs to unite and help this. Merkel will be in tears for these illegal migrants.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Europe needs to unite and help this. Merkel will be in tears for these illegal migrants.

There have been videos from Lesbos where the locals there have been shouting and throwing stuff at the migrant boats telling them to **** off and go back. 

if this refugee crisis is not stopped we could see far right movements in Europe to violently retaliate against this illegal infiltration.

37 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

There have been videos from Lesbos where the locals there have been shouting and throwing stuff at the migrant boats telling them to **** off and go back. 

if this refugee crisis is not stopped we could see far right movements in Europe to violently retaliate against this illegal infiltration.

Gee I wonder why they ain’t letting these peaceful people in

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Gee I wonder why they ain’t letting these peaceful people in

Why can't their bleeding hearts beat for these discriminated people? They are ok for christians to come from Syria, Lebanon, Easter Europe, but not Muslims from ME.  Greeks are so racist and their immigration laws are so discriminatory. I hope UNHRC butts in there country immigation laws and brings them in order. See what I did there:yay:

Edited by coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Why can't their bleeding hearts beat for these discriminated people? They are ok for christians to come from Syria, Lebanon, Easter Europe, but not Muslims from ME.  Greeks are so racist and their immigration laws are so discriminatory. I hope UNHRC butts in there country immigation laws and brings them in order. See what I did there:yay:

Liberandu :bumsmack:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

These Muslim  refugees  are real specimens. First their country goes to shits because of religion and then they seek refuge in a different country and bring in the same religion and cause problems.

And they make the rest of us hardworking legal immigrants look bad.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Can't understand why can't they walk over across the border and settle down in Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia. Why are they dying in the seas to go live in EU?

So they can convert the non believers 

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Shoot at sight. Learn from the Eastern European countries. These refugees can go to ME or the fortress of Islam aka Pakistan :two_thumbs_up:.

Imran kaali daal the napunsak can’t even get his students back from China the same country they sold their souls to.... such a useless PM