Wretched liberals are everywhere

Stradlater

So there's this debate going on in reddit in the history memes subreddit where a poster asserted that India had a zero case of antisemitism in its thousands year old history. 

As expected liberals herds grace the scene and somehow managed to insert CAA in the ongoing conversation, calling all Hindus extremists and how a majority section of the population is clamoring for mass deportation of Indian Muslims. The amount of upvotes such posts are getting is staggering while our Indian brethren who try to reason and present true facts in a logical manner get downvoted to oblivion. 

Fckin liberals pieces of shyte are ubiquitous it seems. Never thought I would say that but 4chan makes sense now. 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

So there's this debate going on in reddit in the history memes subreddit where a poster asserted that India had a zero case of antisemitism in its thousands year old history. 

As expected liberals herds grace the scene and somehow managed to insert CAA in the ongoing conversation, calling all Hindus extremists and how a majority section of the population is clamoring for mass deportation of Indian Muslims. The amount of upvotes such posts are getting is staggering while our Indian brethren who try to reason and present true facts in a logical manner get downvoted to oblivion. 

Fckin liberals pieces of shyte are ubiquitous it seems. Never thought I would say that but 4chan makes sense now. 

nah .. usually they are near sewers :p: 

reddit is full of liberals , but YT is fully dominated by anti-liberals 

19 minutes ago, panther said:

They are not Idiots they are mostly smart and intellectual people, So called right wingers are generally Idiots.

Like I said before I love liberals just not In my Country.

You do realize you just labelled the entire Pashtun tribe idiots? 

1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

I remember watching some program where a western woman journalist went to some place in Kpk and was inquiring about women's rights in the those areas,after sometime the she came across some men and started asking them different questions through an interpreter ,the men were avoiding the questions but as she kept on persisting ,they started to talk and giggle  among themselves . The interpreter told the reporter that they found her to be pretty and wanted to kidnap her and  were also discussing how much price she might fetch ,needless to say they immediately packed up and left .

Mashallah what a great culture! 

5 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

I remember watching some program where a western woman journalist went to some place in Kpk and was inquiring about women's rights in the those areas,after sometime she came across some men and started asking them different questions through an interpreter ,the men were avoiding the questions but as she kept on persisting ,they started to talk and giggle  among themselves . The interpreter told the reporter that they found her to be pretty and wanted to kidnap her and  were also discussing how much price she might fetch ,needless to say they immediately packed up and left .

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It's a province in Pakistan bordering Afghan land. 

Thanks God, we never can even imagine this kind of thig in our India. Foreign journalist/tourist are raped but not kidnapped here, it happens only in KPK.

Edited by First class

15 hours ago, Stradlater said:

This guy rages about other forums and cries about it here. And that too, constantly and consistently.

If you got something to say, why don't you say it there?

Edited by EnterTheVoid

Roger Singaravelu (PIO) was a bleeding heart liberal who wanted to help out a poor Bangladeshi Muslim student. LINK Now he has become sensible. Libbus here, either take in some BD/Pak/Afgh Muslim in your own houses or STFU about India which has historically helped out refugees and allowed them to flourish...unlike any other country, more than any other country. 

Edited by Gollum

This happened some 6 months back.

One of my colleagues (let us call him X) is a so called libbu. Never shuts up, annoying SJW, finding flaws in his colleagues, lecturing us about our intolerance, lack of humanity, Islamophobia yada yada. So near his residence there was some construction work going on, he had made friends with the laborers there. 3 of them had to go back to their villages since their work was complete, they had never flown by plane and wanted to go to Kolkata from Bengaluru via air, just for the experience. Some 25-30 yo Muslims from Murshidabad. They approached X for the favour, promising that they would give the money in exchange for tickets, they didn't have access to net and didn't know how to book air tickets, also scared because large sum of money involved. X collected their identity cards, assured them that he would book their tickets and didn't do anything for 2 days. On the 3rd day he came to me and asked for my advice, his fear was that they may be illegals, that they may have criminal records, that they will not compensate etc. Worst prejudices came out, so called internet liberal !!! Obviously he didn't agree with my advice, went to them and lied about some problem in his computer, usual BS and they bought it. Later that day I went to those guys, asked them to come to my residence with their documents and money, booked their tickets for lowest possible price in front of them and taught them how to do so in the future, they were obviously thrilled and gave me the money in cash, smooth transfer. They were happy that I spoke Bengali, we went and had some tea/snacks...nice guys. 

This is the problem with libbus, total phattus and hypocrites. Will behave like the Buddha behind the keyboard but in real life they always develop cold feet, zero heart, no conscience, bloody liars. Us the bigots/chaddis/bhakts/gaumutra drinkers will be direct, uncomplicated and not hypocrites. 

I think they must have told X because now he stops behaving like a sanctimonious prick in front of me. In fact his SM gyaan has been absent for a while now, *ing libtard wimp. Pretty sure most of the liberals in real life are like X, keep lying to themselves to appear like saints. 

Edited by Gollum

World of difference between helping someone out and opening doors to them, elitists won't understand because it doesn't bother them. JK Rowling talks a lot about refugees, well she has 7 mansions and can't possibly be in all of them at the same time, right? 

India has always been home for refugees, no other civilization comes close. But things can't be like that all the time, we have other worries these days. But India will continue to help, check how many houses we are constructing in Jaffna and Rakhine State for the displaced (CAA doesn't apply to Lankan Tamils and Rohingyas), that too counts as help. We ain't saying we won't help the oppressed lot in our neighborhood, but we will decide the mode of that help. Sure we aren't keen on taking in Afghan Muslims but unlike other countries we are developing their country with no mala fide intentions. Idiot Trump makes jokes that India builds libraries in Afg, isn't that important? Isn't that better than bombing, regime change, propping up terrorists etc? Billions of dollars invested to build dams, schools, hospitals, playing grounds, even their Parliament building. Now libbus want to portray India negatively because of how it wants to decide its citizenship criteria without affecting any Indian citizens. 

Edited by Gollum

Wretched liberals want more dead bodies, they aren't interested in the moral/ethical argument. More the chaos, more they can market themselves or make themselves heard, that is their dhandha. Among the many libbus who instigated violence via their words, how many were on the ground as pacifists when riots broke out in the capital? Did a single libbu get a scratch mark or suffer Rs 10 loss? Even netas do the same (politics/profit over dead bodies) but libbus always profess that they are the beacon of truthfulness/humanity, politicians don't stoop that low. 

Edited by Gollum