Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

30 minutes ago, rock777 said:

recovery rate in  pakistan is brilliant in closed cases 92% of patients have recovered indian doctors should seek guidance from pakistani doctors

Why just Indian doctors, you should first offer your wisdom to Americans 

4 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

when dust settles, there is only one country in the world which will come to Pakistani rescue and its not americans its definitely not chinese. Imran and his party shouldnt be this driven by their hate so you Pakistani fckss dont burn all bridges with us. 

Well atm there are only two countries who can help india to come safe out current crisis and those two countries are definitely not russia,usa and israel 

48 minutes ago, rock777 said:

recovery rate in  pakistan is brilliant in closed cases 92% of patients have recovered indian doctors should seek guidance from pakistani doctors

must be supergenes of the Pakjabs or

could it be due to thousands of Pakistani doctors with fake degrees (Saudi Arabia sacks doctors with Pakistani MS/MD degrees) therefore Pak doctors have no idea wtf is Covid-19 let alone diagnose it :nervous:

20 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Why just Indian doctors, you should first offer your wisdom to Americans 

Pakistan's wisdom to Americans would be start to handing out degrees to hospital porters, cleaners, even taxi drivers - those positives cases will soon start turning to negative

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

Pakistan's wisdom to Americans would be start to handing out degrees to hospital porters, cleaners, even taxi drivers - those positives cases will soon start turning to negative

son i did not expected such immature reaction from you  in current circumstances, recovery rate in india is  77% and in pakistan it is 92%  instead  mockery  you should take it seriously 

58 minutes ago, rock777 said:

son i did not expected such immature reaction from you  in current circumstances, recovery rate in india is  77% and in pakistan it is 92%  instead  mockery  you should take it seriously 

Nothing to boast about, this virus is the same for everyone. We nay not have tested enough 

7 hours ago, rock777 said:

Well it depends on the age of patients. Quite possible that in Pakistan there are more younger patients than India. Recovery rate is nothing to boast Unless you have a cure.

54 minutes ago, rock777 said:

In the headline it says "Dow" university, while in the main article it says "Down" university.

Pancho these journalists from terroristan cannot even spell the name of the university and their doctors will invent this drug? LOL. If there were such talented docs in the land of pure, their beghairat citizens won't be going to the dushman mulk for treatment.

12 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

In the headline it says "Dow" university, while in the main article it says "Down" university.

Pancho these journalists from terroristan cannot even spell the name of the university and their doctors will invent this drug? LOL. If there were such talented docs in the land of pure, their beghairat citizens won't be going to the dushman mulk for treatment.

I see that the site is flagged as suspicious .. be careful opening the link

Restricted Category: Suspicious
Risk Level: 8
URL attempted: www.bolnews.com 

24 minutes ago, rock777 said:

son i know you are harassed  by me because of your mental decrepitude 

https://www.brecorder.com/2020/04/13/588906/pakistan-scientists-achieve-significant-breakthrough-in-the-fight-against-covid-19/

world is endorsing it  only idiots can reject it  and your mental capacity is just a tad below an idiot so you are finding threats to your life in it

Dont care for idiots regurgitating stupid jokes..