Is USA the new epicenter of Corona Virus

sarcastic

What do you expect to be the total cases from USA  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you expect to be the total cases of Corona in USA at the end of Pandemic

• less than 1 million
    • 1 - 5 million
    • More than 5 million

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

I'm holding them at a loss for years.  Remdesivir's efficacy is not proven.  

I suspect  same medicine is already being used in China. Wuhan Institute of Virology and Gilead were fighting patent battle till a week back.

It will be mass produced with massive amounts.Consider the volume and fame they will recieve.

US , UK have also started using it ( in name of testing). Wait for One more week Before they all say its working.

Edited by mishra

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

I suspect  same medicine is already being used in China. Wuhan Institute of Virology and Gilead were fighting patent battle till a week back.

It will be mass produced with massive amounts.Consider the volume and fame they will recieve.

US , UK have also started using it ( in name of testing). Wait for One more week Before they all say its working.

Remdesivir is being used for serious patients, and in handful of cases, its showing some results.  But its no silver bullet.  

Not much is expected from Trump who is a bumbling idiot. He has reacted late. To him the loss of Americans is no big deal as long as the stock market stays up. He started paying attention only when the stock market started tanking. Even then, false bravado about in 15 days there will be no one sick, etc etc. What a colossal idiot. Thrusting himself in press conferences every day, contradicting experts with information he pulls out his auss, arguing with reporters. I have stopped watching. Chewtiya president, no ifs and buts about it.

BTW, blood of half of the dead is on his hands. Like he gives a phuck. Phucker has got good genes, eats shyt and still kicking. Got exposed to Corona, still did not get sick. Karma does not apply to this chewyt.

Edited by Audiophile

17 minutes ago, Norman said:

Dont get it. :confused:

Did he go there and interact with infected ones? Did he kiss them ? 

A Brazilian official who meet trump in Florida tested positive, but Trump didn't get infected I think he means that it was like somewhere in Mid March I think   

8 minutes ago, rising said:

A Brazilian official who meet trump in Florida tested positive, but Trump didn't get infected I think he means that it was like somewhere in Mid March I think   

14 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Handshakes. 

Trump is pissed off due to china though. 

Oh thanks. 

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not enforcing lockdown, travel bans, due to fear of crumbling stock market leads to...

cant believe people still come out without gloves, masks to buy icecream and toilet paper. But we are happy because super tweeter

Start learning Mandarin, look for jobs in China/Singapore. US hegemony is gone.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:11 PM, sarcastic said:

You seem surprised!:p: It will easily reach half million by Easter Monday:no:

It reached 500,000 by Good Friday and not even Easter Monday as I predicted. 

Anyways, I think the worst is yet to come. I think there will be above 1 million cases by early may and 2 millions by early-mid June. Things might be better by July 4, when the numbers will probably hover around 2.5 million and then the curve flattens. 

Edited by sarcastic