Happy Diwali

Stradlater

44 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

People chanting Bharat Mata ki Jai here. 

Bhai you wont believe ,I along with my friends went to watch an IPL last year in FSK ,after finishing the game ,when we were coming out of the stadium (big crowd) a large group of people began chanting Modi modi and suddenly almost everyone started tuning with them. 

We were like "kya chudap hai :giggle:" and most of them were rich ,upper middle class folks . We have to accept what a great role model he is for millions of people and he is loved by most, you or I agree or not is not going to change the reality .

Just now, adi B said:

Bhai you wont believe ,I along with my friends went to watch an IPL last year in FSK ,after finishing the game ,when we were coming out of the stadium (big crowd) a large group of people began chanting Modi modi and suddenly almost everyone started tuning with them. 

We were like "kya chudap hai :giggle:" and most of them were rich ,upper middle class folks . We have to accept what a great role model he is for millions of people and he is loved by most, you or I agree or not is not going to change the reality .

He's coming back in 2024 no doubt about that. He's probably the most popular PM India ever had with the possible exception of Nehru. 

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

He's coming back in 2024 no doubt about that. He's probably the most popular PM India ever had with the possible exception of Nehru. 

Peak popularity I think was Indira Gandhi post 1971 war victory, as such she enjoyed a landslide election victory that year and then breaking the enemy into two. I read that many people named their daughters after her in the early 70s. 

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

While addressing the nation couple of days ago, he should have talked about the TJ goof up, attacks on health workers, India's capabilities and how we are dealing with the virus, lack of equipment and testings etc

and yet he chose to limit himself to this chonchlebazi. 

How does talking about it help when the need of the hour is to take action . They are being caught .

I would like to see all of them being charged under NSA and in the coming days would like this bloody effing jamaat banned for life.

I would like to see heads roll...the ones that failed to contain this nonsense.

This effing jammat is not just responsible for spreading it in India but many other nations . They need to be banned internationally .

While the initial gathering can go down to ignorance,the hiding and going underground instead of coming forward to get checked up is nothing short of wilful act of biological warfare.

But all that will have to wait. A bigger war has to be won.

While the war is being fought,the people need to be kept motivated and made to feel like a unit. That is what Modi is doing . As a leader,he is keeping the country motivated.

We will judge him as a pm and country's head once this war is over . We will know what mistakes were made,what he could have done better. But keeping the country motivated is also his job and he is doing just that.

We can only hope he is also doing a good job at the real war.

He has a tough job. Probably the toughest....considering our population and resources .Most leaders around the world are struggling at this moment.

If not for this bloody jamaat fiasco ,we were doing fairly well.

Lets hope and stay behind the govt.

Do the psychological stuff if it helps ...don't do if it doesn't.

What matters is that people are hopeful ,patient and willing to listen to the govt.....even if it is means hardships.

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Without a doubt man ! He's adored across caste,creed ,he will win even more seats and dumbo libtards will scratch their heads again, ye kaise ho gaya ,he knows the pulse of this nation 

7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

USA.

The voted in Trump. Inspite of all the press confefe on Corona the world over, he simply refused to put it under lockdown until very late.

Has he even imposed a complete lockdown yet ? Last I saw ,NYC was still in a semi lockdown mode 

Yar Modiji ki kuch policies se agree nahi kar rahe to liberal ho gaye? 

Kal parso ek bhaisahab bol rahe the ki the quality of ICF has gone down because of the right wing domination aur aaj aap bol rahe ho ki ICF has become a liberal heaven. 

Pehle decide kar lo kehna kya chahte ho sab.