Unrest mounts across multiple US cities over the death of George Floyd

Trichromatic

Minneapolis (CNN)Pain and anger over the death of George Floyd spilled over into multiple cities across the country hours after the former Minneapolis officer seen in video with his knee on Floyd's neck was arrested and charged with murder.

Demonstrators funneled their anguish in cities like Atlanta, New York and Washington into chants, signs and outbreaks of violence, smashing windows and setting vehicles ablaze.
In Minneapolis, roughly 1,000 people marched peacefully along the city's major freeway Interstate 35, hours after a curfew went into effect. One black man held a sign that read, "Am I next?"
    Eventually the marchers made it to the 5th Precinct where some demonstrators threw rocks or bottles at police.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/minneapolis-george-floyd-friday/index.html

In any self-respecting country a jihadi rat like Ali Sohrab would have been locked in prison for his whole life. That bstard celebrated Kamlesh Tiwari's murder, Irrfan Khan's death because he wasn't Muslim enough. Got arrested at least a couple of times because he tried to create riots by posting fake, hateful BS on SM. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, someone said:

The usual suspects are linking Blacks with Muslims. That has to be challenged strongly.

For starters, they ruled India for 800 years, killed and genocides of people for religion and supremacist ideology

We are challenging, but action should come from the top. Pakya is proud that no change in curriculum happened during his stint.

Not rewritten a single history chapter in 4 years: Javadekar

HRD is run by clowns, left/anti-nationals' control over academics hasn't suffered any serious setback. 

Edited by Gollum

46 minutes ago, Gollum said:

We are challenging, but action should come from the top. Pakya is proud that no change in curriculum happened during his stint.

Not rewritten a single history chapter in 4 years: Javadekar

HRD is run by clowns, left/anti-nationals' control over academics hasn't suffered any serious setback. 

Well, the top level can only do certain limit. The onus is for low or ground workers to rose.

You realise that Congress, secular parties are strong and relevant due to their huge allies of B-teams, proxies, farzi thinktanks. Where is BJP support teams?

Other than RSS, and few news outlet, very few people are ready to fight on the ground. Many BJP supporters can rant , but dont take active participation...

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

While this rioting is uncivilized, so was the police action on Floyd. It's pathetic how those cops get away with extreme acts in the name of duty.

Amrika should look within and reconsider it's preaching via orgs like USCIRF.

It's been simmering for a while now, and this brutal attack by the cops, unjustified in every possible way, pushed it over the edge.  

2 hours ago, someone said:

Well, the top level can only do certain limit. The onus is for low or ground workers to rose.

You realise that Congress, secular parties are strong and relevant due to their huge allies of B-teams, proxies, farzi thinktanks. Where is BJP support teams?

Other than RSS, and few news outlet, very few people are ready to fight on the ground. Many BJP supporters can rant , but dont take active participation...

Ground level workers are literally shedding blood to keep BJP in power, 300+ seats was on the back of 100s of dead RSS/BJP/VHP/BD karyakartas, Bengal didn't give 18 seats to saffron just like that. About time the party justifies expectations, I don't know about you but if a top minister that too HRD wallah feels that not changing history curriculum in school books is a crowning achievement, at least I feel betrayed. I repeat if a top minister feels that our history books are all perfect and any attempt to change them is saffronization I see no reason for him/her to continue as a member of BJP in any capacity. 

All that B team, proxies, media etc. BJP should have been ruthless, if Sonia could twist all these factions to do her bidding with 140 seats why can't BJP do more with 300? When Hindu shops and fruit sellers with saffron flags were being bullied, BJP didn't utter a word, didn't come to help them. Modi hasn't opened his mouth about Palghar but kept on giving moral science lessons when cattle thieves were lynched. BJP hasn't moved a file against rNDTV, top leaders continue to appear on that show, some wimps within the party (RS Prasad?) are probably protecting the Roys, likewise many other media outlets are being treated with kid gloves. Saad again under protection of BJP's high command, when spokespersons started speaking out against him last week after many days of silence the likes of Pradhan and Harsh Vardhan responded by scolding them. When saffron activists are getting killed in states like Kerala, Karnataka, TN, Bengal, Assam, Punjab I don't see any top leader taking note of that, all that is just a numerical figure for top cats, how can one put the onus on ground workers if top ones are so lazy, cowardly, compromised?

I am against deification of these top BJP leaders, if they * up they should be called out. They have been elected to correct some wrongs, if they don't do that what do ya expect? Not made any change in history books the last 4 years, can't wrap my head around that, can you @Stradlater? Pakya jaise chutiye ladenge left ecosystem se :facepalm:

Edited by Gollum

After giving some Hurriyat scumbags control in JK administration (done silently, media never covered this alarming development), reversing gains in 370 abrogation (domicile rules), Farooq Abdullah is in delimitation comission after the detention (5 star guest house) drama :hysterical:. Please don't blame NDTV, activists, foreign lobbies, Sonia etc. for these decisions. All this chewtiyapa is part of some master plan of Modi/Shah, God knows what.

Latest development, couldn't amend the delimitation act or what? Spineless BJP. 

Important thread by a Jammuite

Javed Iqbal Shah does a fantastic job at covering underhand deals of Abdullahs and Muftis with New Delhi. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Ground level workers are literally shedding blood to keep BJP in power, 300+ seats was on the back of 100s of dead RSS/BJP/VHP/BD karyakartas, Bengal didn't give 18 seats to saffron just like that. About time the party justifies expectations, I don't know about you but if a top minister that too HRD wallah feels that not changing history curriculum in school books is a crowning achievement, at least I feel betrayed. I repeat if a top minister feels that our history books are all perfect and any attempt to change them is saffronization I see no reason for him/her to continue as a member of BJP in any capacity. 

All that B team, proxies, media etc. BJP should have been ruthless, if Sonia could twist all these factions to do her bidding with 140 seats why can't BJP do more with 300? When Hindu shops and fruit sellers with saffron flags were being bullied, BJP didn't utter a word, didn't come to help them. Modi hasn't opened his mouth about Palghar but kept on giving moral science lessons when cattle thieves were lynched. BJP hasn't moved a file against rNDTV, top leaders continue to appear on that show, some wimps within the party (RS Prasad?) are probably protecting the Roys, likewise many other media outlets are being treated with kid gloves. Saad again under protection of BJP's high command, when spokespersons started speaking out against him last week after many days of silence the likes of Pradhan and Harsh Vardhan responded by scolding them. When saffron activists are getting killed in states like Kerala, Karnataka, TN, Bengal, Assam, Punjab I don't see any top leader taking note of that, all that is just a numerical figure for top cats, how can one put the onus on ground workers if top ones are so lazy, cowardly, compromised?

I am against deification of these top BJP leaders, if they * up they should be called out. They have been elected to correct some wrongs, if they don't do that what do ya expect? Not made any change in history books the last 4 years, can't wrap my head around that, can you @Stradlater? Pakya jaise chutiye ladenge left ecosystem se :facepalm:

Cry me a river. How many people came out to support of CAA? When eminent people were protesting there, the onus was on pro-BJP people to influence and clear their stance. But majority of people prefer being quiet, or be a keyboard warrior like yourself.

If you are so passionate about such issues, don't just ask the top leaders to do something. Do and lead from the front, start with your own local area. It's still timid nature of pro-BJP groups or really lack of pro-activeness that means BJP are often outnumbered in narrative battles.