Greatest 5 minutes in TV history

Gollum

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

^goes without saying, actors will want to be paid for their work. 

So what happened to theory that Indians should not pay anything to Pakistanis . The money that Pakistan's get is used for terrorism funding in india. Arnab who acts as hyper National is actually funding terrorists.

8 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

So what happened to theory that Indians should not pay anything to Pakistanis . The money that Pakistan's get is used for terrorism funding in india. Arnab who acts as hyper National is actually funding terrorists.

:motz:I'm not Arnab

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Arnab and our other MSM wallahs are chewts, bloody hypocrites. They are partially responsible for at least a couple of Indian sportspersons missing quota for Tokyo Olympics over the same 'Boycott Pakistan' message, yet they have Pak guests coming every other day on their channels. 

Arnab is needed to maintain the equilibrium in the narrative, where anti-nationalism is breeding a false narrative. How much ever we dislike, some of his positions are contrary to what the rest of the MSM holds. He is a bandwagoner, no doubt, but a necessary evil, esp for the Dharmics.

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Arnab is needed to maintain the equilibrium in the narrative, where anti-nationalism is breeding a false narrative. How much ever we dislike, some of his positions are contrary to what the rest of the MSM holds. He is a bandwagoner, no doubt, but a necessary evil, esp for the Dharmics.

True that, he is an opportunist...also uncouth, hypocritical, silly etc. but at least because of him we get coverage of some sensitive topics which other channels avoid. And no one takes on the Vadra-Gandhi family like him, that family is the root cause of so many problems in today's India. Even Times Now is similar, but they lack the star/shouting power of Arnab. Sometimes these two channels can be damn annoying, yes they do spread hate from time to time and unlikely they will change...still 'necessary evil'.

I hope we produce an international news network, maybe DD can team up with some private players. Arnab and Navika can't do that, we need people who are steadfast in their commitment to 'India First', yet have the subtlety and sensitivity to ensure it becomes globally accepted, can't ruffle too many feathers and definitely can't throw childish tantrums. Hope WION improves, of late I am noticing that they have lost the nuance, very direct and almost like a govt spokie....can't be like that. Even RT, Jaljeera, TRT have found a balance....they are propaganda media outlets but not in your face types. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Precisely this. I tune out of his shows because I don’t want to sympathize with the left just from a humane perspective and also I am very sensitive to too much noise. It’s one of those professions that I am glad to know they exist but I don’t have anything common  with them or be involved with them too closely , for example those bomb squad guys, Sanitation workers etc etc.

Edited by maniac

MS Bitta looks like an interesting chap, Apparently he was provided Z+ security for over 30 years and there have been several attempts on his life by ISI backed Khalistani terrorists. 

Suresh Chavhanke with Bitta saab, one hour special on anti-India forces.....Universe needs to make this happen :pray:.

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Has it been proven yet? You are making conjectures based on some logic. It can't be proven, as to why they come to be insulted on shows, other than money, mostly likely they are masochists. 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Has it been proven yet? You are making conjectures based on some logic. It can't be proven, as to why they come to be insulted on shows, other than money, mostly likely they are masochists. 

Gaurav Sawant once said that Pakistani guests are paid handsome amounts to appear on India Today shows, so they stopped inviting them after Pulwama. Don't know whether they have continued with that policy.  

On 7/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, Gollum said:

19:14 onwards, cannon makes entrance at 26:56.

@sandeep and @Autonomous forget the amateur tu tu main main stuff, this how you two should fight on this forum, esp that Naya Pak thread :pop2:

Hindustan 1, Pakistan 0

Wtf how do they even do this... That guy with cannon says  Oye thery mooh mai tokoon at some point..

Arnab goes from volume 100 to 1000 once he is on Republic Bharat.

I have tried to see 1 Republic Bharat debate till now and couldn’t last 10 mins.

I did see this clip though a couple of weeks back when it went viral. Hilarious and more importantly embarrassing  at the same time