Knight Riders' Fans...ASSEMBLE!! Official KKR Thread IPL 2020

jalebi_bhai

On 8/29/2020 at 11:49 PM, jalebi_bhai said:

@Malcolm Merlyn

@Texy

I will be KKR mascot this year :bow:. That means playoffs position is 99.999% guaranteed.

All other KKR fans, please post team related stuff here.

On 8/30/2020 at 12:35 AM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Go kkr go

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

I think BMac will add a lot of value to the team this year. Let's hope for the best :nice:

5 hours ago, zen said:

Morgan's experience could be useful .... Russell could be used sparingly 

Overall a good mix of overseas players - Morgon, Russell, Cummins, Naraine, Banton, .... 

What wud be ur starting xi ?

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

What wud be ur starting xi ?

I would like to see some upcoming Ind bowlers get opportunities 

Banton 

Gill

Naraine 

Morgan

Russell - to be rotated 

Rana 

Karthik 

Kuldeep

Nagarkoti

Mavi

Krishna 

Cummins, Ferguson, etc., can come in if required

3 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Gill

Tripathi

Rana

Morgan

Russel

DK

Narine

Cummins

Nagarkoti/Mavi

Kuldeep

Prasidh Krishna

Batting order can be changed according to the situation. Banton can get a look-in as well.

Yea ill have same even though i wanna play banton but russell fitness doesnt allow it

3 hours ago, zen said:

I would like to see some upcoming Ind bowlers get opportunities 

Banton 

Gill

Naraine 

Morgan

Russell - to be rotated 

Rana 

Karthik 

Kuldeep

Nagarkoti

Mavi

Krishna 

Cummins, Ferguson, etc., can come in if required

Dont u think bowling is weak as  fast bowling is inexperienced considering uae pitches , lack of cricket for mavi n naggarkotti , narine not a threat anymore and kuldeep form has been dodgy 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dont u think bowling is weak as  fast bowling is inexperienced considering uae pitches , lack of cricket for Navi n naggarkotti , narine not a threat anymore and kuldeep form has been dodgy 

The key question is 4 overs of Cummins on relatively good batting pitches or strengthening the batting further. Since batting is likely to win KKR games, I have gone with the latter

Opening with Banton and Gill with Naraine to come in as a pinch hitter esp. if a wkt falls early to continue to utilize PP

Also want to see young Ind bowlers in action. If they are in the squad, they would to be utilized. But as I said if Cummins/Ferguson, etc are needed, they can come in. Teams are likely play out the first couple of overs and attack others so overall impact could not be as desired unless Cummins and Ferguson both play or whoever plays picks up lots of wkts. For a Cummins/Ferguson to be more impactful other bowlers may have to bowl well too. Otherwise the pressure is off instantly.

If guys like Tripathi, who can be inconsistent, are batting well, it gives KKR additional combination options. If Naraine is batting well, he can open with Gill and someone like Cummins can come in to the 11. If Russell is being rotated, it creates an slot as well. Eventually, the form and fitness of players would determine the 11. 

Edited by zen

So no player from Bengal, won't support such a team. SRK can only take, take, take from Bengal, never give anything in return. Kick him out as our state's brand ambassador. First he insulted dada, then he snubbed Saha, now not one Bengal player is fit to be in the team, wtf!!!!