Dravida bug spreading in Bengaluru

coffee_rules

19 hours ago, maniac said:

Bahut se hai. Dekh jo tera expectation hai woh to tere mooh pe thookenge bhi nahi.

bhaak yaha se. Anonymously har koi john abraham hai jise Deepika chahiye (ye le tera lead) 

Dude, parents taught you manners or not? I asked politely, you came up with an uncivilized reply. You come across as a fool that still staunchly believes in preserving their so called culture/identity. 

13 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Dude, parents taught you manners or not? I asked politely, you came up with an uncivilized reply. You come across as a fool that still staunchly believes in preserving their so called culture/identity. 

I gave a reply that question deserves lol. You thought asking for  a bride on an unrelated topic was funny, intelligent or profound ? If you can’t handle it then don’t act smart.

Anyways I may say a lot of dumb stuff too you can hold me to it then.

No hard feelings chill.

Edited by maniac

19 minutes ago, maniac said:

I gave a reply that question deserves lol. You thought asking for  a bride on an unrelated topic was funny, intelligent or profound ? If you can’t handle it then don’t act smart.

Anyways I may say a lot of dumb stuff too you can hold me to it then.

No hard feelings chill.

I thought you behaved like that only with rasgulla. Problems at work? :laugh:

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I thought you behaved like that only with rasgulla. Problems at work? :laugh:

One of those cranky moments lol. I probably mixed him up with an other troll but still in the context I stick with the reply, maybe I could have been less crude.

22 minutes ago, Norman said:

Yes that's what I said. These are called ponganalu or ponkanalu (with the special pan). 

Punugulu are ones that are deep fried as you can see above. 

Basically one is steamed the other one is deep fried. We have the same thing. We also have a sweet dish that just looks like that I believe that is also fried. We call it sweet paniyaram

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What is idiotic about them to motivate you to learn the local language. It is because of this  Urbans attitude that some innocent poor Tamils or poor Northies on the street get thrashed in public  in Bengaluru

See I dont have an issue with encouraging outsiders to learn the local language , but there is a certain way to do it . . 

People who settle down in Bangalore for good and start identifying themselves as Bangalorean's will eventually learn Kannada , there is no need to force the rest . Whats the necessity for some one whos going to be in the city for 1-5 years to learn a new language ? 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Not a fan

I am not saying you will still like it , but the neer dosa you get in restaurants is crap . The home made ones are a lot more thinner , the batter is actually like water . its extremely difficult to make , my mum throws it in a angle in one swift action and am not exaggerating I may have had 50-70 dosas on some days . 

15 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

See I dont have an issue with encouraging outsiders to learn the local language , but there is a certain way to do it . . 

People who settle down in Bangalore for good and start identifying themselves as Bangalorean's will eventually learn Kannada , there is no need to force the rest . Whats the necessity for some one whos going to be in the city for 1-5 years to learn a new language ? 

Ok, fair enough. Sorry, I thought you were refering to these people who were asking people to speak in Kannada as idiots as the protesters. I don't think situation is so grave that we need to get on to the street to protest. It can be resolved via petitions/PILs/Communication. Instead, these rowdies are let loose to destruct property.  I don't see learning a new language even we are staying for just 5 yeats, is a big burden. Sometimes, you will have to , out of necessity to deal with local folk/govt/school etc. But, to each his own. I have seen people living all their lives in Bangalore, not learning a word of local lang/culture. That is a frog in a well.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This was the post that hijacked the thread into a south food war

Food war is at least a legitimate issue :phehe:. So many scoundrels in this thread trying to make false claims.

Besides, most of us are in consensus that Hindi should neither be antagonized nor forcefully enforced on non-native speakers.

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

I am not saying you will still like it , but the neer dosa you get in restaurants is crap . The home made ones are a lot more thinner , the batter is actually like water . its extremely difficult to make , my mum throws it in a angle in one swift action and am not exaggerating I may have had 50-70 dosas on some days . 

you are one lucky dude for having a mom who makes 70 dosas ( roughly an hour of preparation )   ... :hatsoff:to your mom

I agree neer dosa in restaurants is crap... 

21 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't understand why some posters here always resort to personal abuses. Spoils the mood, no provocation, hardly ever post here but when they do just bile directed towards others. God knows what they are gaining!!!

Almost makes it not worth spending time here to listen to such casteist slurs. This is not the first time he is abusing. Because he plays chess good or thinks entitled goes around throwing personal abuses like that . I can pay back very much dearly, but it spoils the mood of the forum. Just a facking idiot, that’s all. I think the #1 rule in ICF should be to ban casteist slurs

Edited by coffee_rules