[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

watched PS-1 .. liked it 

other than the music/songs + climax action scenes , movie is not at all boring 

took my wife and she approved it as well :aha:  ( she sort of hated me for taking her to vikram ) 

planning to watch kantara ( dubbed in tamil ) with her .. but movie is too violent for her liking , so needs her approval before booking tickets  

1 hour ago, velu said:

watched PS-1 .. liked it 

took my wife and she approved it as well :aha:  ( she sort of hated me for taking her to vikram ) 

planning to watch kantara ( dubbed in tamil ) with her .. but movie is too violent for her liking , so needs her approval before booking tickets  

Hardly any violcence by today's standatds . Just a lot of action , beating with no blood spilling (except one maybe)

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hardly any violcence by today's standatds . Just a lot of action , beating with no blood spilling (except one maybe)

I will show your comment to her .. You are responsible now

she has low tolerance for violence/horror , she didn’t like Vikram at all 

we walked out of last night in soho  :Cry:… :rotfl:

On 10/17/2022 at 10:43 PM, velu said:

watched PS-1 .. liked it 

Didn't you guys sign a pre-nup before your nikkahnama where you clearly state the kind of movies that you'd see together? :dontknow:

Finally watched kantara. It is good. Very well made. Beautiful cinematography and the stunts were done really well. The locations are fantastic. Acting was very good.

What I really liked about the film was the final act and how it was delivered on screen. It was too good.

P.S: kudos to the director (the actor himself) for not backing down on showing the untouchability caste atrocities on screen and doubling it down in the scene before climax :clap2:

7 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Finally watched kantara. It is good. Very well made. Beautiful cinematography and the stunts were done really well. The locations are fantastic. Acting was very good.

What I really liked about the film was the final act and how it was delivered on screen. It was too good.

P.S: kudos to the director (the actor himself) for not backing down on showing the untouchability caste atrocities on screen and doubling it down in the scene before climax :clap2:

Did you watch it in Tamil? Watched it in Kannada earlier, I am torn between Tamil or Telugu versions to watch it again to compare if the dubbing is good enough

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Did you watch it in Tamil? Watched it in Kannada earlier, I am torn between Tamil or Telugu versions to watch it again to compare if the dubbing is good enough

I don't know kannada, I watched it in Tamil. I didn't want to risk reading subs for every scene. Lol

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Andor is best thing on TV right now...  The best of best in Star Wars...  Completely blown away.  Beats Mandalorian S2 easily... @Gollum this is top tier SW stuff from Ep3 onwards. 

I need to watch it then. I gave up mostly on SW after horrible sequels, prequels, all the PC (politically correct) stuff they were putting out. I did like Mando, but my all-time fav aside from original trilogy was actually the animated series (rebels; part of clone wars, etc)

47 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I need to watch it then. I gave up mostly on SW after horrible sequels, prequels, all the PC (politically correct) stuff they were putting out. I did like Mando, but my all-time fav aside from original trilogy was actually the animated series (rebels; part of clone wars, etc)

Boba fett was such a disappointment that SW fans had given up on franchise.   Expectations were horribly low for Andor & even non SW fans are praising it so much.  It has bencome real contender for show of the year,  I am hoping it delivers a cracking finale. 

I urge u to stick to it for first 3 episodes...  It's mind-blowing after this. 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Boba fett was such a disappointment that SW fans had given up on franchise.   Expectations were horribly low for Andor & even non SW fans are praising it so much.  It has bencome real contender for show of the year,  I am hoping it delivers a cracking finale. 

I urge u to stick to it for first 3 episodes...  It's mind-blowing after this. 

I will give it a shot then. I value your opinion, and also @Gollum

I had/have almost given up on SW, which is a real pity. I was one of the very few on ICF to see OT nearly around the time when they were released.