[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

Save the Tigers web series. At first I thought it was a documentary on tigers and didn't pay any attention to it. But it's actually a comedy that will make you literally laugh out loud.I enjoyed watching it and look forward to season 2.

On 5/10/2023 at 4:49 PM, nevada said:

Save the Tigers web series. At first I thought it was a documentary on tigers and didn't pay any attention to it. But it's actually a comedy that will make you literally laugh out loud.I enjoyed watching it and look forward to season 2.

Tiger King on Netflix is one of the most WTF documentaries out there.  It's insane & a wild ride. 

Rarely have the patience to sit through a movie, but what else do you do on 2 14-hr flights?

(1) A Thursday - brilliant.  Loved it.  First time watching Yami Gautam - impressive.  Curiously though, Dimple's attire and overall look resembles that of India's bahurani.  There is also a big howler, but will require spoiler tag.

(2) aNEk - good theme, decent acting by Khurana, but there was something missing, a disconnect. Can't put my finger on it, but it felt incomplete.

(3) Atrangi Re - silly stuff took away from some of the serious themes like child abuse that they were trying to show. Meh.

(4) Hera Pheri (watched again after a long time) - I am old now and didn't enjoy the jokes as much as I did back when it first came out. But am a Tabu fan, and that alone was worth it.

(5) Singham (watched again after a long time) - love Prakash Raj's acting; still liked the overall theme, except for the silly love-angle.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

Started watching the web series Sunflower on Zee5. It's a murder mystery but is more of a comedy and social commentary. Can't say it's great, but it's smooth enough to make you press the "Next Episode" button repeatedly.