Anushka Sharma hits back after Sunil Gavaskar’s comment about Virat Kohli’s performance

raki05

1 hour ago, Bigg Brother said:

Typical Indian media..Gavaskar didnt use "Gendon ki"..He said "Anushka ke Bowling par"..He isnt that dumb to use double meaning remarks. Surprisingly not a single media house is reporting right thing. As I am typing this, I just saw on news channel that Anushka posted something on her IG slamming Sunny ji:facepalm:

There js absolutely no reaosn to bring anyone's family into cricket. I can guarantee tht if Anusara want famous he wouldn't have used her name. Similarly if Anusara wasn't famous you would he outrage if he had dragged any other plauers wife 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Fake feminists and Filmfare subscribers raging on SM. 

Disgraceful drama by Anushka.

Now Kohli will join in with his low class behavior next match.

on the contrary misogynists and their supporters are the ones having Diwali. Why is it necessary for any right supporter to be an absolute piece of thrash is beyond me. But every single ons of them is somehow a subhuman piece of thrash. In the other thread you were even priasing pak terrorists and coiincidently you have the exact same mentality as them 

Someone's family member was never dragged into cricket before but you are such thrash tht this is the time you take to punish feminists? Why, because this is a woman who can stand up for herself

And seeing posts like these is it a secret why india is an absolute hell hole for women 

Edited by New guy

1 minute ago, New guy said:

There js absolutely no reaosn to bring anyone's family into cricket. I can guarantee tht if Anusara want famous he wouldn't have used her name. Similarly if Anusara wasn't famous you would he outrage if he had dragged any other plauers wife 

He was just referring video about both playing cricket in lockdown. Not big deal actually. Also in aus commentators quite often use talk about starc when alyssa healy is playing.

5 minutes ago, New guy said:

Obviously, I'm not defending SG, even if it was a completely harmless comment, one should not involve player's family member be it is famous or not. This Star hindi commentary is more like people discussing match at local Pan Parlour- discuss and talk totally irrelevant things.

My problem is with all these news handles, How shamefully they changed the words which werent even there to portray it as some derogatory remarks. Many are calling SG sexist and what not which he definitely is not..

Edited by Bigg Brother

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

He was just referring video about both playing cricket in lockdown. Not big deal actually. Also in aus commentators quite often use talk about starc when alyssa healy is playing.

This was definitely not brought up in a positive way but a negative way and mocking way. Which indian cricketers family was brought in by commentators before?

Just now, New guy said:

on the contrary misogynists and their supporters are the ones having Diwali. Why is it necessary for any right supporter to be an absolute piece of thrash is beyond me. But every single ons of them is somehow a subhuman piece of thrash. In the other thread you were even priasing pak terrorists and coiincidently you have the exact same mentality as them 

Trash, subhuman...anything else? If I start paying you back in kind, admins/mods will have a long day here.

Where the * did I talk about Pak terrorists, let alone praise them? I have the same mentality as terrorists, is that what you are saying here?

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Want to arrange a group meeting of these triggered Anushka fans with @Real McCoy.....whose relevations will make them feel pain and helplessness at a scale never seen before. Bahut rulayega in sabko. 

Gavaskar wasnt referring to anushka's balls above the navel but below the navel :lol:

42 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Even if there were issues, should have been brought to Sunny privately by the broadcaster. Or Kohli could have had a word with him, I am sure Sunny would have understood and maybe even apologized on air the following day. These people spend so much time together, easily approachable. That is how grown people solve issues, not by launching sneak attacks on SM. 

They talk about WAGs all the time in other sports, but we must see whether there is any malice. 

Edited by Gollum

24 minutes ago, New guy said:

Someone's family member was never dragged into cricket before but you are such thrash tht this is the time you take to punish feminists? Why, because this is a woman who can stand up for herself

And seeing posts like these is it a secret why india is an absolute hell hole for women 

I Can FEEEEEL Your Anger.... GIF by darthproteus | Gfycat

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Looks like he didn't use the word "gendon" but said "Anushka ki bowling ki practice ki". 

Anushka said 'Gavaskar accused her for her husband's game'...dunno what that even means.. Can't find proof of her allegations here......or I can't hear properly!!!

33 minutes ago, New guy said:

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Trash, subhuman...anything else? If I start paying you back in kind, admins/mods will have a long day here.

Where the * did I talk about Pak terrorists, let alone praise them? I have the same mentality as terrorists, is that what you are saying here?

Usually I let these things pass and not the one to pick fights, but might make an exception here. So kindly substantiate, not a fan of hit&run types.