Lets test your aptitude skills

Austin 3:!6

I think the image is not opening in Tapatalk (opening in browser though). For those who are unable to see the image, question as below:

A pair of shoe + A pair of shoe + A pair of shoe = 30

A boy + A boy + A pair of shoe = 20

A pair of newspaper + A pair of newspaper + A boy = 13

A Shoe + A Boy + A Newspaper = ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This is not an aptitude test. Its a trick question. You won't pass IIT JEE with this. This is more of a whatsapp thing for old people. The question always has mltiple factors piled into one. Like that man wearing the shoes and having the newspaper. How is one going to interpret that. Are we supposed to add the numbers or multiply them

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is not an aptitude test. Its a trick question. You won't pass IIT JEE with this. This is more of a whatsapp thing for old people. The question always has mltiple factors piled into one. Like that man wearing the shoes and having the newspaper. How is one going to interpret that. Are we supposed to add the numbers or multiply them

Why would you multiply them? If we take by weight , it gets added. In what logic would one multiply them?

UNESCO has provided to all Whatsapp university graduates, the answer as 43. Those who can't see the image and goes by OP's description it will be 15.

Why does an overgrown Boy who is bald and has crooked eyes, steal a pair of shoes and also is holding what looks like a pair of burnt popcorn cones?

He will throw them away as nobody likes burnt popcorn. Those shoes don't match his pants or shirt and looks oversized as well, so he might chuck them away.

So, the answer who can see the image is 5 + 5 X 2 = 15.

But the OP has described the fourth line as "A Shoe + A Boy + A Newspaper = ?)

which is 5 + 5 + 2

So the anwer for those using Tapatalk is 12.

Extra paper... please.

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Why does a overgrown Boy who is pudgy, has crooked eyes and green pants steal a pair of  pink shoes and also is holding what looks like a pair of burnt popcorn cones?

I think I solved it.

It must be Govinda from Mein to raste se ja raha tha, mein to behl puri kha raha tha.