TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

AOC in 2024 please :aha:

She should be there in charge when USA makes way for China as global leader. Biden will do all the necessary preparation the next 4 years.

Indians shouldn't care, we can deal with whichever moron the Muricans elect. Without doubt my ward councillor has higher caliber than both Trump and Biden. What a fall for superpaaawar Amreeka. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

She should be there in charge when USA makes way for China as global leader. Biden will do all the necessary preparation the next 4 years.

Indians shouldn't care, we can deal with whichever moron the Muricans elect. Without doubt my ward councillor has higher caliber than both Trump and Biden. What a fall for superpaaawar Amreeka. 

She is progressive but she needs to change. She is too left, far left in fact. She is new too and is still finding her ground. I want a progressive who can be a bit conservative. She was a bartender and wants everything to be free.

She is young though(keep her away from velu) and I hope she turns into a fine senator/governor. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Tulsi will win 

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

She is progressive but she needs to change. She is too left, far left in fact. She is new too and is still finding her ground. I want a progressive who can be a bit conservative. She was a bartender and wants everything to be free.

She is young though(keep her away from velu) and I hope she turns into a fine senator/governor. 

she was encouraging rioting and rioters during BLM and you find her progressive .. :dontknow:

she is americal naxal ..    dont forget that she has the ability to cry after seeing the empty parking lot 

luvfoysaks631.jpg?auto=webp&s=f1155a0010

7 hours ago, velu said:

AOC is super idiot @Cricketics  

old video .. it took long time for her to understand that crossing border illegally is illegal :rotfl: 

Yes, far left matlab samjha nahi tu?

No comprende?

Thats what i wrote, far far left.

And she is going to become even more if she gets to spend more time with Dems. I have hope in her to change since she is young, but I hope the current form of her never come closer to being governor of any state. 

Where are you guys reading about AOC? Qanon conspiracy channels lol  She is the next super star. GOP has identified it and it attacking her relentlessly. Name calling, attacking her dress just like they did Hillary for 30 years with fake stories, fake crime allegations. Except AOC is not soft like her. She is really giving it back.   99% of GOP sources are lies. They are the absolute worst scumbags on the planet.  

Hillary's little finger has more knowledge than the entire GOP the anti-science cult which is desperately taking everyone 200 years back. This Morally bankrupt party is becoming extinct as no youngters are going to identify himself/herself with the ideologies of this prehistoric party. They are prolonging the inevitable by voter suppression. Popular votes will keep going up and up for Democrats.  There is a reason why 75% of the Indian Americans are democrats. Was 80 plus at one point.  Their voting pattern will reflect that in this election. 

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Where are you guys reading about AOC? Qanon conspiracy channels lol  She is the next super star. GOP has identified it and it attacking her relentlessly. Name calling, attacking her dress just like they did Hillary for 30 years with fake stories, fake crime allegations. Except AOC is not soft like her. She is really giving it back.   99% of GOP sources are lies. They are the absolute worst scumbags on the planet.  

super star :woot:

716e91702b5068f24591bbdc051abeb0.jpg

47 minutes ago, velu said:

super star :woot:

716e91702b5068f24591bbdc051abeb0.jpg

Where did she say that? Atleast show a video or her quote. (not the doctored video, audio like they did for 64 pages with  Hunter biden) Another Qanon meme.  One thing i noticed among INdian trumpers is they are getting dumber just like Trump supporters by believing all the Qanon conspiracy theories, memes, videos, audios.  I know they came up with 100s of 100% manufactured conspiracy theories against Hillary.  pf1ZTU6.png

qANON has gone extraordinary lengths to doctor videos like making look older, making them stutter, making them sound things they didn't say.  They prepared a 64 page hunter biden story from the scratch. THe author of the article does not exist in real life !! It is an AI generated image. Desis just share all the discredited Alt+right memes/videos like they are true. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/tech/qanon-believer-how-he-got-out/index.html

This is what desi trumpers are believing every crap they manipulate, doctor.  Just because this toddler doesn't like it he would call everything fake. Without a question they will also call fake. I can understand the uneducated cult that follow him saying that. A fringe Indian group (educated ones) also worship this anti-science cult.