TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Yeah was looking into it. Honestly with house and senate split, and I think it might remain split regardless of who become president on Nov 3, I don't think this bill is passing. It's hard to see it become a bil.

Meanwhile you still use landline?

Yes, I do. One of those triple deals (Internet, TV and Phone) from Fios. After the term is over, I am planning to give up TV and Phone and have only high speed Internet. Not watching TV and not using the landline anyhoo.

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ My personal opinion, No one can ever tax a rich.

I bet, even Trump wont pay a penny if Biden becomes President. Only middle class pays the burnt. 

Agree, the rich get away with loopholes in tax laws esp in Real-Estate income and capital gain taxes. The fixed salaried income people are cash cows for any country. Saala, gadhe ki tarah kaam karo, salary pao aur 1/3 bheek dedo  nation ko. :hitler:

Edited by coffee_rules

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Oct surprise or desperation from Trump campaign? I think these allegations are huge and the timing says it is rubbish 

Honestly, these allegations even if true are just too desperate from Republicans. Trump campaign needs to do a better job than this shyt they are putting out in the last 2 weeks before the elections. Its time to focus on Trump’s message on why he should be president or why Biden sucks than all this pedophilia and Hunder Biden. 

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Honestly, these allegations even if true are just too desperate from Republicans. Trump campaign needs to do a better job than this shyt they are putting out in the last 2 weeks before the elections. Its time to focus on Trump’s message on why he should be president or why Biden sucks than all this pedophilia and Hunder Biden. 

Here are the reasons they can give:

Here are the reasons Biden can give for why he should be President:

- Me not Trump.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Meanwhile yesterday desis were like....

https://www.miindia.com/events/details/Celebrate-Kamala-Harris-Birthday-16424

kama.jpg

Authentic and Kamala in the same sentence?  Hilarious.  

Slightly lesser of 2 evils karke vote diye.  Ab isko Indian-savior banaa diye?

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Pro-Pak Kamala
Anti CAA Kamala......supporter of persecution of minorities in Pak/Afg/BD
Against 370 abrogation

Who should be the Mahishasur in that pic?

You think it is based on any conviction or principle?  Of course not.  All that it will take is for a few million $$$ to fill her campaign coffers and then pressure her to turn the other way.