Baba ka dhaba story is amazing

Cricketics

I just learned that a vlogger took a video and spread the word about the daily struggles of aam admI, in this case a poor old 80 year old man. He showed a video of a man and his wife crying who are struggling to sell stuff from his little dhaba.

Video went crazy and people are now showing up in big numbers.

i hope more and more can support their local busineses in these hard times. Apparently this was a big news in India yesterday all day so you might be already aware of this.  Great heart shown by the public though by responding to it. 

Youtube is flooded with this and i am sure social media is too. 

Humanity 

30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This guy made it happen. What heart warming story.

I think there is also a lesson for a lot of people here. These days people are dying so young, and this 80 year old man, albeit lost his teetth, still looks healthier? How come? Its easy answer, he works even at that age

I think Indian culture assumes, and all our families are like that, that old people in our families need to be protected and kept home as now its time for children to serve them. I think thats a great thought, to take care of your parent, but in all this, we are also making them too dependent and that is when they die faster. If they are moving or doing some kind of work and keeping them busy, i think they remain healthier and live longer. This is something i have seen over and over and i think it works well. Old people should continue to do some sort of work, or they will continue to die faster. This man is a great example, and there are many such people. 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I hope this isnt chaar din ki chandni.. people have a social media craze and do things short term.. will be pointless if he is back to the same situation after a week.

I know what you are saying but its important that whatever is happening is happening also. It gives this old man another umeed. He has lived with the hope that “umeed pe duniya kayam hai” and “kabhi himmat na haaro”.  It is his reward today that people are coming from random parts of the city now to eat at his place when he barely made 60 rupees all day just few days ago. Yeh bhi ek kismat hai.  

His good karma.

This moment will give him a lot of hope everytime he is in trouble again or struggling again. Inspiring story. 

So again, money and corrupt minds go hand-in-hand. The Baba has now changed his looks and behavior, and potentially after the good samaritan.

Also, why people give free money to other bank accounts? It's better to help directly by purchasing the actual products and doing business than free money transfer.

4 hours ago, someone said:

So again, money and corrupt minds go hand-in-hand. The Baba has now changed his looks and behavior, and potentially after the good samaritan.

Also, why people give free money to other bank accounts? It's better to help directly by purchasing the actual products and doing business than free money transfer.

Yeah heard the guy took the baba for a ride here. Lot of negative news for the guy. But then I also saw a video where the guy visited baba and and cleared things, but that video is 5 days old. Interestingly the baba filed complained just yesterday, thats 4-5 days after Baba cleared things with this Sawan guy who helped him earlier.

I think Sawan guy did well and has good "niyat" of helping the old and gareeb but he also is somewhat greedy for publicity and money. Publicity I can understand, everyone likes it, so thats not a big deal, but the money part is important issue here which could tarnish the image. 

On 11/2/2020 at 11:49 PM, Cricketics said:

Yeah heard the guy took the baba for a ride here. Lot of negative news for the guy. But then I also saw a video where the guy visited baba and and cleared things, but that video is 5 days old. Interestingly the baba filed complained just yesterday, thats 4-5 days after Baba cleared things with this Sawan guy who helped him earlier.

I think Sawan guy did well and has good "niyat" of helping the old and gareeb but he also is somewhat greedy for publicity and money. Publicity I can understand, everyone likes it, so thats not a big deal, but the money part is important issue here which could tarnish the image. 

Kuch nahi pata....neeyat u tuber ki kharaab hai ya babaji ki.

These kind of stories are a nightmare for people wanting to help ....unless one believes in ' badnaam hue to kya hua .....naam to hua ' :p: