Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Sunday newspaper headline will be _______

• (Honorable) Chole Bhature cruises to victory
    • (Honorable) Chole Bhature wins a thriller
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins courtesy cheating
    • (Vile) Vada Pav flukes a win
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins via cheating+fluke
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins fair and square (background: Ambani henchmen pointing guns at the chief editors to report so)
  2. 2. How many perfectly valid wides and no-balls won't be called by umps when Bambis are bowling?

3. 3. Latest sneaky tactic(s) employed by Bambis to gain unfair edge will be _______ (multiple options permitted)

• Jio (jersey sponsor of DC) threatening to pull out and make DC players play bare-chested in the match....scared fatsos Pant/Shaw/Hetmyer/Ashwin sit out
    • Food poisoning in DC's hotel before the match
    • Underworld agents of Mota bhai threatening DC players and team management
    • Changing ground dimensions, atmospheric conditions, ball/pitch tampering during break
    • Bribing scorecard keepers, umpires, match ref like previous matches
    • Coach Ponting (ex-Bambi coach) is double agent directly reporting to Nita Ambani
    • Paying Global.Baba to jinx DC once again
    • Cutting transmission mid-match and inventing made up scores all the while DC players in hostage situation with mouth gagged, limbs tied and surrounded by Reliance's death squad
    • Defection of some DC players to dark side (adopting the best practices of Indian politics)
    • DC travel vehicle hijacked on the way to the stadium, MI wins by forfeit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 10:29 PM

29 minutes ago, saged said:

What nonsense is this why didn't Ambani secure a prime hours slot for this match. First match I won't be able to watch. Expect more from our owners 

Ambani is slacking.

He scheduled this during my work hours knowing very well that it's difficult for me to watch the game.

Doesn't look like I've missed much.

Typically shambolic start by DC. They'd huff and puff to a 130 odd which MI will chase in 14 overs with 10 wickets in hand.

Edited by Mariyam