2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

Her grandpa was a Indian kaangresi

Trying to provide some more sense here to our India based ICFers so not many just compare this election that it is between liberals and Conservatives because a lot of people in India are assuming this is just liberandus vs Conservative etc battle.  

As you and me know, this election isn't just libs vs conservatives. Many Biden voters aren't big fan of Biden, they are probably just sick of Trump and voting just agains Trump. These supporters are in no way liberals. Similarly on other end, a lot of people are voting for Trump because they are sick of Obama style 8 years administration and fear that Kamala Harris will be our next president since most presidents end up doing 8 years in USA in last 24 years history. 

All I read is some liberandus or racist conservatives etc all over and even in this thread from many in India. This is more than libs vs conservatives. This ain't Indian election. 

18 minutes ago, velu said:

Biden's lead in MI narrowed from 17/18k to 9k and another 5.5L  to go ..

looks like MI can go anyside ..  :pray: 

only the guy who knows the demographic can take a wild guess now @Cricketics    

@maniac  only crow biriyani and neem leaves for you :bike:

I think Biden is favorite in Michigan, and I will stick with PA being for Trump.

See Michgan has motor city, lot of jobs and desis work there too. Detroit has a lot of African American(along with Michigan, Baltimore, Chicago it is the crime capital of the USA), these supporters will vote for Biden, no doubt.

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

As you and me know, this election isn't just libs vs conservatives. Many Biden voters aren't big fan of Biden, they are probably just sick of Trump and voting just agains Trump. These supporters are in no way liberals.

you just described why I voted for Biden. Trump is not a reliable guy, just because he attacks Pakistanis or Some other people we don’t like on Twitter doesn’t make him a great guy, we are all minorities and he may turn on us in a second. 

I have seen 2 type of Trump supporters, the ones who go out of their way to be extra nice because they don’t want you to think of them as bigots and racists and then there are the ones who think we are back in the 1900’s. There is too much extremity. I would rather go back to the drawing board with Biden and wait for a genuinely exciting candidate who actually has plans and is qualified to do what he does.

16 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Trying to provide some more sense here to our India based ICFers so not many just compare this election that it is between liberals and Conservatives because a lot of people in India are assuming this is just liberandus vs Conservative etc battle.  

As you and me know, this election isn't just libs vs conservatives. Many Biden voters aren't big fan of Biden, they are probably just sick of Trump and voting just agains Trump. These supporters are in no way liberals. Similarly on other end, a lot of people are voting for Trump because they are sick of Obama style 8 years administration and fear that Kamala Harris will be our next president since most presidents end up doing 8 years in USA in last 24 years history. 

All I read is some liberandus or racist conservatives etc all over and even in this thread from many in India. This is more than libs vs conservatives. This ain't Indian election. 

Maybe 25 years ago, but ever since the 2000 fiasco, Iraq war, Bush era, Obama, Tea party politics, Hillary pushed over Bernie, and Trump times, USA politics is worse than India in terms of Liberals-Conservative political divide. Was looking at 1996 electoral map,

1996_large.png

When in post-2000 times did Dems win states like IA, MO, AR, LA TN, KY, OH, WV ? World is polarized over right-left, global-local, The 20th century western concepts of Globalization, Secularism, HRs is all but  exposed now and it is the era of Protectionism, Uber-Nationalism, Anti-immigration/refugees, all because of the political Islam impacting world over.

Edited by coffee_rules

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

you just described why I voted for Biden. Trump is not a reliable guy, just because he attacks Pakistanis or Some other people we don’t like on Twitter doesn’t make him a great guy, we are all minorities and he may turn on us in a second. 

I have seen 2 type of Trump supporters, the ones who go out of their way to be extra nice because they don’t want you to think of them as bigots and racists and then there are the ones who think we are back in the 1900’s. There is too much extremity. I would rather go back to the drawing board with Biden and wait for a genuinely exciting candidate who actually has plans and is qualified to do what he does.

I understand, you are allowed to do what you do. I am just putting in context for many in India. Indian election is what i call battle of true liberals vs conservatives. This currrent one isn't. This is just an interesting battle. Must say, this has been really interesting, exhausting election to follow, especially last night. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA. 

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Maybe 25 years ago, but ever since the 2000 fiasco, Iraq war, Bush era, Obama, Tea party politics, Hillary pushed over Bernie, and Trump times, USA politics is worse than India in terms of Liberals-Conservative political divide. Was look at 1996 electoral map,

1996_large.png

When did in post 2000 times did Dems win states like IA, MO, AR, LA TN, KY, OH, WV ? World is polarized over right-left, global-local, the 20th century western concepts of Globalization, Secularism, HRs is all but  exposed now and it is the era of protectionism, nationalism, anti-immigration/refugees, all because of the political Islam impacting world over.

See electoral vote is surely left vs right ,or libs vs dems, but its the swing states and other smaller states where demographic are changing or people are converting, which is the only way Biden can win there. Like virginia, with amazon HQ coming in Virginia, i can not see in next 30 years that Virginia will ever become red again, it will only be a blue region around here. 

Yes, Libs vs Conservatives is going to be majority of votes, people stick by their clans, but there are a lot, i mean massive numbers who are indepedents and would lean either way. I feel there are more independent votes in USA than anywhere who could lean either way. Indepdendent could stiill be Republican registered or Democrat registered because they want to make sure they select and vote for their ideal candidate in the General election(you can only vote if you are registered under particular party in General electiion.)