2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

Congrats to Biden Supporters. I don't necessarily trust Biden to have capability to fight against Xi or what i say not getting manipulated by Xi. I will still give a year to him but most likely by 2022, I feel, World would have mooved on  to believe in a future which is more aligned to China. I personally dont want that. But there are 7 billion others on this planet. Lets moove on.

Hopefully, India too realign its course by 2022

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

Congrats to Biden Supporters. I don't necessarily trust Biden to have capability to fight against Xi or what i say not getting manipulated by Xi. I will still give a year to him but most likely by 2022, I feel, World would have mooved on  to believe in a future which is more aligned to China. I personally dont want that. But there are 7 billion others on this planet. Lets moove on.

I really don't understand why we are so hellbent on being superpower? What type of superpower status are we aspiring for? Ground realities are pathetic and we dream of achieveing mighty. First work on issues plaguing our development by adopting best practices in international countries even if that means forging bigger ties with aggressors like China and compromising. In the end, I feel it is a mentality thing. We are becoming increasingly jingoistic forgetting that the countries that are now moving towards protectionism and hyper nationalism are already developed nations with high development indicators. We are still far behind in every department yet we keep going back to our culture and values that is frankly morally corrupt. Indians have this chalta hai attitude with low standards, so any change is not possible unless there is a behavioral change within.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

Dhoti shivering. 

23 minutes ago, mishra said:

By 2022, Kamala Mami will be the Prez. Yesterday, there were overnight prayers in Mannarkudi temples for YouKnowWho!

2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I really don't understand why we are so hellbent on being superpower? What type of superpower are we aspiring for? Ground realities are pathetic and we dream of achieveing mighty. First work on issues plaguing our development by adopting best practices in international countries even if that means forging bigger ties with aggressors like China. In the end, I feel it is a mentality thing. Indians have this chalta hai attitude with low standards, so any change is not possible unless there is a behavioral change within. We are becoming increasingly jingoistic forgetting that the countries that are now moving towards protectionism and hyper nationalism are already developed nations with high development indicators. 

I have two perspective here. One from India and one from where I live.

Indian one: Who says, Anyone is even thinking about Superpower. Its about finding which side of bread is buttered and licking it. In past we had Nehurian NAM policy which said, dont even look at the bread

Now Western Wise: We are a Super power and its our basic duty to get democracy and democratic value in China.  China can not gobble Hong Kong without repercussions. CCP can not bully or try to bully everyone just because it has financial muscel. If Financial muscel is issue, We must ensure Financial muscel is restrained. Because we (US/UK) can not afford to loose the fight and give away our spot. World order must not change.