2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

To all those rejoicing and thinking this the end of Trump..

Trump can run and win in 2024. :hehe:

To all those celebrating the end of the Trump era, a word of caution: The Trump era may not be over. In 1888, President Grover Cleveland lost the presidency to Benjamin Harrison after a single term but came back to retake the White House four years later, becoming both the 22nd and 24th president. If his legal challenges fail, Trump could very well do the same — becoming both the 45th and 47th president.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

To all those rejoicing and thinking this the end of Trump..

Trump can run and win in 2024. :hehe:

To all those celebrating the end of the Trump era, a word of caution: The Trump era may not be over. In 1888, President Grover Cleveland lost the presidency to Benjamin Harrison after a single term but came back to retake the White House four years later, becoming both the 22nd and 24th president. If his legal challenges fail, Trump could very well do the same — becoming both the 45th and 47th president.

But with Fox news and other pro republican media increasing their distances from Trump, he has already lost the war of narrative here. There is a higher possibility of a civil war between conservatives and liberals than Trump being re-elected.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

But with Fox news and other pro republican media increasing their distances from Trump, he has already lost the war of narrative here. There is a higher possibility of a civil war between conservatives and liberals than Trump being re-elected.

Conservatives coming to war on street is biggest set of baloonies.  Unlike a lot of “ available for hire “dems rioters, conservatives own something and they have “something “ to loose. 

A instant reaction is ok, but i will be surprised if Conservatives will ever involve themselves in largescale nationwide organised crime and rioting. They have better life then that.

If its clear to voters that rigging has happened, Trump may re run 

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

Nah, it is all controlled by corporate interests . There was large scale rioting in 2016 by anarchists, antifas and far left. It was probably funded by Dems and corporate interests.  This time , and the next four years will be controlled, but eventually we’ll never know What TF is Trumpism and How TF did it work since 2016.

4 minutes ago, someone said:

Will our desi media also boycott Rahul Gandhi and his lies, his press conferences? Just like Trump and lies.

Rahul keeps talking about EVMs, Rafales and other baseless things. 

They will not because most of the "desi" media is videsi funded and is meant to serve the same globalist agenda as their counterparts in the US.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

They will not because most of the "desi" media is videsi funded and is meant to serve the same globalist agenda as their counterparts in the US.

Isnt that the problem? Its contradictions galore.

Rahul is an equivalence of Trump, if not worser. An incompetent, liar, and crazy person. Yet, Rahul gets a free pass here in India. 

Similar, the west talks about women rights, LGBT, freedom of religion expression, yet aligns with Islamists. It real contradictions everywhere...

Who cares what the American vice president thinks? Vice presidents are just that...vice presidents. 

Has anyone cared about vice presidents before?

It is the stupid Indian media that is going crazy about her and her family back home. Who cares about her uncle or aunt or their opinion. Some one should tell her uncle to to chill....you had your 15 seconds of fame .

I can't stand the word  " Indian origin"  that the effing media uses . She is not Indian ....nor is her mother.They are both american.

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, someone said:

Isnt that the problem? Its contradictions galore.

Rahul is an equivalence of Trump, if not worser. An incompetent, liar, and crazy person. Yet, Rahul gets a free pass here in India. 

Similar, the west talks about women rights, LGBT, freedom of religion expression, yet aligns with Islamists. It real contradictions everywhere...

Well if you think of Islamists as the favorite agent of chaos for the Western thugs/Globalists and the mainstream Western media (BBC/NYT/WaPo et all) as the propaganda arm of the same Western thugs/Globalists, these contradictions start to make more sense. 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Who cares what the American vice president thinks? Vice presidents are just that...vice presidents. 

It is the stupid Indian media that is going crazy about her and her family back home. Who cares about her uncle or aunt or their opinion. Some one should tell her uncle to to chill....you had your 15 seconds of fame .

I can't stand the word  " Indian origin"  that the effing media uses . She is not Indian ....nor is her mother.They are both american.

It's called identity politics.  

She's an Indian to an Indian audience.  South Indian to a specifically South Indian audience.  Jamaican to a Jamaican audience.  And African-American to an AA audience.

Obama, for example, is as white as he is black.  Moreover, none of his ancestors were enslaved in America.  His father was a well-to-do Kenyan,  He grew up in a privileged household brought up by his white mother.  Yet, he pretended to represent the African American experience simply because of his skin colour.

Same thing with Kamala.  Her parents were white-collar folks.  Her father came from a well-to-do Jamaican family, and worked as a Stanford professor.   Her mother was a research scientist with a PhD.  Elite, privileged background, yet somehow she "feels the pain" of the Black community.  

And people fall for it, too.  Mother born in India.  I born in India.  I love her.  Father black.  Not African-American black, but who cares.  I am black.  She's one of mine.

During this time of racial tensions, Biden would have done much better to have picked someone like a Stacey Abrams or Keisha Lance-Bottoms.  Descendants of American slaves whose families truly experienced the life of African Americans.  

What humanity just doesn't get is that you don't take on an identity simply by being born as something.  You take it on by being something.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Inferiority Complex. Any Indian origin who makes it overseas, is seen as a hero. Despite, they doing nothing for India.

We have this deep culture, to be in awe of West, and rub shoulders with the white elites.

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

I read her parents divorced when she was a child. Raised by a culturally Indian mother but she identifies as a black women.

How come? ....more black votes than Indian americans?

Again, identity politics.  She can (and did) play both cards.  In my opinion, she is neither Indian nor African American (as explained above).

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

2 hours ago, beetle said:

I read her parents divorced when she was a child. Raised by a culturally Indian mother but she identifies as a black women.

How come? ....more black votes than Indian americans?

Another ancestral identity doing the rounds in SM

SL will also claim her soon.

Edited by coffee_rules