Food thread

coffee_rules

On 5/7/2021 at 10:48 AM, sandeep said:

yeah its not easy - she's also allergic to eggs, so she's a full-on vegan.  Thank god for non-dairy 'milk' options, it helps to address daily protein requirements.  But our main 'milk' is getting harder and harder to find, and I'm suspecting it may be discontinued, we'll be screwed if that happens. 

some say that milk is no longer a necessarily protein source even for kids.. soaked almonds or other soaked dry fruits could probably help better

On 8/14/2021 at 3:26 AM, Vk1 said:

some say that milk is no longer a necessarily protein source even for kids.. soaked almonds or other soaked dry fruits could probably help better

yeah we have a host of non-dairy 'milk' options availabl some of them fortified with plant protein so that helps.  

Vadapav is my favorite food for now. I used to make fun of :mi: and vadapaaji also known as triple M. Even rohit who seems to be eating one too many vadapav to develop his stomach muscles @maniac. I'm having one in bombaysthan every week and craving one right now. maybe tomorrow ill go there to get my fix.

On 8/20/2021 at 6:50 PM, coffee_rules said:

Eww. Akhiles Bhaiyya, Dekho a ganda aadmi

Mouth watering

have taken sandiwch and chats many times here at the same hari sandwich branch .. 

its clean and cheap but noting fancy .. chats are far better than sandwich .. flooded by nmkrv collage chicks girls though :embaressed_smile:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Vadapav is my favorite food for now. I used to make fun of :mi: and vadapaaji also known as triple M. Even rohit who seems to be eating one too many vadapav to develop his stomach muscles @maniac. I'm having one in bombaysthan every week and craving one right now. maybe tomorrow ill go there to get my fix.

pav bhaji > vada pav