Australia v India ¦ 2nd ODI - Dettol Series ¦ 29th Nov 2020 ¦ SYDNEY ¦ 9:10 AM IST

Just now, Straight Drive said:

First match lost by 66 runs and second by 51 runs. Some improvement.

I got the feeling in this match that Shami and Bumrah didnt care how many were scored of them. Compare that to the Australian bowlers that look genuinely hurt when runs are scored of them.

Thats the major difference IMO.

Just now, SRT100 said:

I got the feeling in this match that Shami and Bumrah didnt care how many were scored of them. Compare that to the Australian bowlers that look genuinely hurt when runs are scored of them.

Thats the major difference IMO.

Watch out for Canberra. It's a much more high scoring venue. As flat as Adelaide but even boundaries there are shorter.

1 minute ago, AuxiliA said:

Poor Bowling and captaincy cost us this series. Batting was fine. 

Thats a mistake.

Australia cruised home tonight, make no mistake if India were chasing 300, Australia would have defended that total.

India have multiple problems with their lineup.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

India's problem is they need a powerful opening pair, a strong number 4, a good middle order batsmen, and 5 bowlers.

Other than that, we are set.

Keep everything the same, change the captain and the coaching setup. Suddenly results will improve with the same players. A captain who is used to hammerings in IPL year after year would become immune toint'l losses as well

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Bowlers were pathetic. Also in matches like these one expects better from kohli,he should have stayed till end and it was our game. Hopefully next time onwards they don't schedule Lois and test together. Garbage schedule garbage performance.

Like Dhoni his aggressive batting has gone downhill, probably age catching up(looks a age fudger)

His reflexes have gone down with limited ability with the bat he won't be any different to Dhoni but Dhoni had a young him but Kohli has not got that luxury he has barely let any young batsman(player) blossom,insecure idiot he has done so much harm wether it was deliberate or unintentional

Problem is our new ball bowlers are not taking a single wkt in intial overs. Also you need n opener like Rohit who can play through the inning and once Sattled can blast like no one else does and then players playing around him. Rohit was required on these flat bouncy pitches  more than Dhawan. Dhawan can't play long attacking inning only Rohit/Kohli can.

Its interesting reading this forum. Indians in India versus Indians overseas.

One common theme is that those in India, always attribute form and mindset to the players performance in IPL.

The IPL in fact seems to have caused Indian fans to be divided on here. I couldnt care less where the player is from, as long as he performs well for India.

I think the ODI captaincy has to change though, its obvious that Kohli relied heavily on Dhoni. Who that is I dont know? KL or Hitman? But whoever it is, they need to find that fighting spirit that Kohli has lost for some time now.

This team will suffer and play like bitches if we dont inject new blood all over the place.

6 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Get rid of poison regarding Kohli lol

What poison man.

Kohli after first match said Pandya was not yet ready to bowl, Pandya has said he will be fit to bowl in a few more months. And then suddenly he gets to bowl! He went out after bowling those overs, was walking gingerly and looked in discomfort. I wrote on this thread itself Pandya looks to have picked up an injury while bowling.

If he does get injured, he should sue Kohli for physical harm.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

Its interesting reading this forum. Indians in India versus Indians overseas.

One common theme is that those in India, always attribute form and mindset to the players performance in IPL.

The IPL in fact seems to have caused Indian fans to be divided on here. I couldnt care less where the player is from, as long as he performs well for India.

I think the ODI captaincy has to change though, its obvious that Kohli relied heavily on Dhoni. Who that is I dont know? KL or Hitman? But whoever it is, they need to find that fighting spirit that Kohli has lost for some time now.

This team will suffer and play like bitches if we dont inject new blood all over the place.

Hahul should never be captain. He looks timid and nurveous.

24 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He is greatest ever chaser and he does not need lesson on how to chase from anyone.Just because he did not chase in this innings he does not become a compiler. Have some objective before critiquing anyone. Aren't you the guy who said Unmukt Chand would have been Kohli.

He can keep that tag to himself. He has done zilch when it comes to crunch matches.

He is a compiler at best. Instead of destroying bowling attacks, only thing he has destroyed in recent years are young careers, not letting anyone settle in the team.