Vikrant Gupta on Sports Tak

They are very biased towards certain players however sometimes they are the only ones from media circle who criticize the current management. Recently in some episodes they mentioned that whenever the place of Mumbai players comes up for discussion, Ex cricketer's from Mumbai start writing sports columns saying that particular players needs to be backed and past performance does not matter. 

1 minute ago, zaqw222222 said:

They are very biased towards certain players however sometimes they are the only ones from media circle who criticize the current management. Recently in some episodes they mentioned that whenever the place of Mumbai players comes up for discussion, Ex cricketer's from Mumbai start writing sports columns saying that particular players needs to be backed and past performance does not matter. 

I see another channel where Virat Kohli’s childhood coach is one of the experts. He starts every analysis with Kohli was great as a captain or player depending on what aspect he sucked  in on that given day :laugh:

On 12/19/2020 at 8:45 AM, coffee_rules said:

Not heard of him, will try, but some responses above are hilarious and I would be biased already.

he works for Aaj tak. Popular sports anchor if you can call him one. His digital channel (off shoot of tak channels) is one of the most subscribed sports channels with 5 m subscribers :wtf: 

29 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Vikrant gupta - Siraj is MOHD ABBAS kind of a bowler :hysterical:

he is my guilty pleasure 

After Shami got injured he said..  He hasn't watched Siraj but Saini is better.  To him Siraj looked ordinary in IPL.  Other guy Manoj reminded him of Siraj's FC numbers & he was stunned a bit lol.  So called expert

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

After Shami got injured he said..  He hasn't watched Siraj but Saini is better.  To him Siraj looked ordinary in IPL.  Other guy Manoj reminded him of Siraj's FC numbers & he was stunned a bit lol.  So called expert

“Dil “ for “dilli”, nothing else. I personally think both are equally  good but different types of bowlers 

Edited by maniac