Lukman Merriwala and Ripal Patel?

maniac

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ashwin rated him real high. Said yesterday to watch out for him in the auction. May be he had some input as part of the leadership group

i can understand why Indian power hitter are a rare breed . 

Shahrukh, ripal, dube, samad ...can be counted on hand. So whatever best is avl they ll go coz its a must to have power hitters now

35 minutes ago, maniac said:

Domestic cricket experts @Ankit_sharma03 @express bowling @Mosher @Suhaan @MultiB48 @rkt.india ur views?

Meriwala is a typical left arm medium pacer we find in domestic cricket.

On the shorter side and very medium pace ... is experienced and can bowl lots of different types of deliveries. You will see slower balls and some decent yorkers too.

8 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Meriwala is a typical left arm medium pacer we find in domestic cricket.

On the shorter side and very medium pace ... is experienced and can bowl lots of different types of deliveries. You will see slower balls and some decent yorkers too.

for t20 that’s fine I guess. Also he is a domestic veteran. Remember there was a bowler called Trivedi who played for RR. Used to be a very clever bowler even though was just a trundler by most standards, was always economical due to his experience.

Franchisees across are going for run of the mill bowlers who may look good for first few matches for their novelty factor

once it wears off  they will be lost, don't understand what is the point to typecast an attack ,SRH had a monotonous attack ,it didn't fill their purpose for 3-4 seasons now,good for him as an individual but i feel sad for guys like Sen who are far more promising and aren't getting scouted by an of the franchise