Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021

46 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

As of now Bishnoi is one-two trick pony....he needs to go through few season. He needs to work on his leg break a lot more. As of now Rahul chahar is the guy we shud be looking at 

Spinners take time to develop. Chahal record speaks for himself. 

Last couple of years I have seen Chahal get only phainta outside of IPl..  Chahal is biggest one trick pony of them all with absolutely rubbish googly actually It's disrespect that he doesn't even has one &,  his only variation is tossing the ball outside...  Gets outbowled by likes of Zampa Ish Sodhi & others when he plays against them..  Sorry but I don't rate him.  Decent batters spank him very badly.  As far as Record goes..  Kuldeep has much superior record than Chahal in T20 but where  is he? . Also Ashwin is a gun bowler in T20 & has fantastic record plus highly economical. 

Bishnoi is Highly economical plus gets zip off the pitch..  Although he bowls too much googly at times but so does Rashid Khan. 

Rahul Chahar is very great but he doesn't get much hype around him for some reason..  I really Like what he brings to the table..  His quick leg breaks are very effective & he generates decent bounce..  Donno why he is not even considered. 

26 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Last couple of years I have seen Chahal get only phainta outside of IPl..

Every player be it batsman or bowler will never be consistently at top...some yrs will be lesser then others. Which is when opposition comes up with a plan and then its a counter plan

Chahal is biggest one trick pony of them all with absolutely rubbish googly actually It's disrespect that he doesn't even has one &,  his only variation is tossing the ball outside...

He offlately is developing a very good googly 

Gets outbowled by likes of Zampa Ish Sodhi & others when he plays against them..

Even Ashwin was getting outbowled by LYON n ALI

Sorry but I don't rate him.  Decent batters spank him very badly.  As far as Record goes..  Kuldeep has much superior record than Chahal in T20 but where  is he? . Also Ashwin is a gun bowler in T20 & has fantastic record plus highly economical. 

Kuldeep is already found out and mentally more

I wud love Ashwin in every format but doesnt mean chahal is bad, he has done very well and like everyone he ll also have ups n down

Bishnoi is Highly economical plus gets zip off the pitch..  Although he bowls too much googly at times but so does Rashid Khan. 

Wait he ll also be tested, not every yr will be same. He leg break isnt as good as of now . He is more in Tahir category

Rahul Chahar is very great but he doesn't get much hype around him for some reason..  I really Like what he brings to the table..  His quick leg breaks are very effective & he generates decent bounce..  Donno why he is not even considered. 

Not sure Why Chahar gets ignored. He is one the best spin bowling talent in country. 

Ppl are jizzing to soon over bishnoi, he has talent but wait he needs to develop a lot. 

8 hours ago, Mosher said:

Mavi has not played any games till now. Nagarkoti is in NCA.

Nagarkoti is forever injured,i think his lean frame and his nature of bowling doesn't match

Very soon he'll realise this and turn himself into a trundler Siddharth Kaul

Edited by Suhaan
3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I still wonder what Chahal is doing in T20 team.  Bishnoi is at least 2-3 leagues above him as a leggie. 

Look at the Aussies they are hyping their 19 yo Tanveer Sangha as next coming of Warne.. &,  is already in T20 squad for NZ  Here Bishnoi who is genuinely world class in toiling in domestics. 

Bishnoi is a legit talent. He would have run through England. I am dead serious. He is real good. He turns exceptionally well. Sadly competition is extremely tough so his best bet is to excel in t20 and ranji. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Every player be it batsman or bowler will never be consistently at top...some yrs will be lesser then others. Which is when opposition comes up with a plan and then its a counter plan

He offlately is developing a very good googly 

Even Ashwin was getting outbowled by LYON n ALI

Kuldeep is already found out and mentally more

I wud love Ashwin in every format but doesnt mean chahal is bad, he has done very well and like everyone he ll also have ups n down

Wait he ll also be tested, not every yr will be same. He leg break isnt as good as of now . He is more in Tahir category

Not sure Why Chahar gets ignored. He is one the best spin bowling talent in country. 

Ppl are jizzing to soon over bishnoi, he has talent but wait he needs to develop a lot. 

Personally despise Chahal. 

Love chahar. Excellent talent. Hope he gets a chance. Him, bishnoi are both superbly talented. 

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

As of now Bishnoi is one-two trick pony....he needs to go through few season. He needs to work on his leg break a lot more. As of now Rahul chahar is the guy we shud be looking at 

Spinners take time to develop. Chahal record speaks for himself. 

Bishnoi is like Rashid, won't turn his leg spin big.

32 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Nagarkoti is forever injured,i think his lean frame and his nature of bowling doesn't match

Very soon he'll realise this and turn himself into a trundler Siddharth Kaul

Your pace doesn't make you injured. Because pace is natural. You bowl pace because you have those muscle fibers. Injuries happen due to the stress on bones and muscles which aren't matured yet. He would get injured even if he bowls 135.

3 hours ago, chewy said:

Tendu junior cant find place in Mumbai XI, but Despande playing for Mumbai in VH but not picked up in IPL auction :no:

Tendulkar Jr is picked as future prospect and he for sure is a much better prospect than Deshpande. Deshpande did play last year but struggled. Deshpande is a good young bowler too but his ceiling to me seems limited until he improves his fitness drastically and he is very short.

Actually, Bihar seems to have a knack of producing quick bowlers too. Anuj, rahul and Shabbir are all tending towards genuine pace. With age on their side, if not 150, they should hover around 145ish in couple of years.

For one of the poorest state where the cricket board was non existent for the last 18- 20 yrs, this is huge. 
Having spent my childhood in Bihar, I am thrilled. If someone gives them attention, these bowlers from very small places will go far. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Your pace doesn't make you injured. Because pace is natural. You bowl pace because you have those muscle fibers. Injuries happen due to the stress on bones and muscles which aren't matured yet. He would get injured even if he bowls 135.

There have been examples where bowlers got injured very early and never bowled at that pace again

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Actually, Bihar seems to have a knack of producing quick bowlers too. Anuj, rahul and Shabbir are all tending towards genuine pace. With age on their side, if not 150, they should hover around 145ish in couple of years.

For one of the poorest state where the cricket board was non existent for the last 18- 20 yrs, this is huge. 
Having spent my childhood in Bihar, I am thrilled. If someone gives them attention, these bowlers from very small places will go far. 

Shabbir is very good.

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Shabbir is very good.

Yes, he is excellent. He is aiming to crank up to 150k's in the next 1-2 yrs. Right now he is bowling around 88-89mph. Which is cracking given the fact the kind of facilities he has got . 

But it is amazing to see that a state so poor like Bihar has all 3 fast bowlers who are aiming at genuine pace. The bowling unit is as quick as the Indian team of late 90's.

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Yes, he is excellent. He is aiming to crank up to 150k's in the next 1-2 yrs. Right now he is bowling around 88-89mph. Which is cracking given the fact the kind of facilities he has got . 

But it is amazing to see that a state so poor like Bihar has all 3 fast bowlers who are aiming at genuine pace. The bowling unit is as quick as the Indian team of late 90's.

How do you know he is bowling 88 mph?

31 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

This guy Sabir Khan also a good prospect. Played India u19 too.