Team for the last two T20s v Eng

zen

20 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I would drop KL just for this series, allow him the time in the IPL to regain his touch and take his time.

Need to trial what a successful replacement could do. Like a SKY for the last 2 T20I

The reason why I want Rahul is because we should try to give good players at least a full series before deciding that he is out of form and needs work. ( There can be odd exceptions though )

1 hour ago, Norman said:
2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:
None of that is confirmed

Well ofcourse not but you'd expect us to play atleast 2 out of those 3 series even if the Asia cup is canceled.

Where is the time? IPL ends on 31st May, WTC finals from 18th-22nd June. Eng tour from 4th August till 15th Sept. Most likely the team will stay back in Eng after WTC finsls.

As we will be carrying a bigger squad with reserve players, unlikely how we can field another team in any  T20Is. From now till next T20 WC

Probable 11 per cricinfo:

India (probable): 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Ishan Kishan, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 Rishabh Pant (wk), 5 Shreyas Iyer, 6 Suryakumar Yadav, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Washington Sundar, 9 Shardul Thakur, 10 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal

4 hours ago, zen said:

Probable 11 per cricinfo:

India (probable): 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Ishan Kishan, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 Rishabh Pant (wk), 5 Shreyas Iyer, 6 Suryakumar Yadav, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Washington Sundar, 9 Shardul Thakur, 10 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal

Can't he EVER be dropped or told to pack his bags?

Yuzvendra Chahal's fascinating journey, replete with twists and turns |  Sports News,The Indian Express

On 3/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, SRT100 said:

I would drop KL just for this series, allow him the time in the IPL to regain his touch and take his time.

Need to trial what a successful replacement could do. Like a SKY for the last 2 T20I

will just add to his insecurity. 

Already TM has played Dhawan ahead of him in t20s so many times. It never helps a performing player when he is benched for a non performing player which this TM has done a lot in past 

10 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Where is the time? IPL ends on 31st May, WTC finals from 18th-22nd June. Eng tour from 4th August till 15th Sept. Most likely the team will stay back in Eng after WTC finsls.

As we will be carrying a bigger squad with reserve players, unlikely how we can field another team in any  T20Is. From now till next T20 WC

SA T20Is are definitely happening..  Especially after cancelled odis series last year.  Lanka & Zim tour are on the cards as well.  Host broadcaster is already showing ads of it.