Iyer

Pant

Hardik

Washi/Krunal

Shardul

Bhuvi

Chahal/Kuldeep

Siraj

This is the most likely XI I think. It ll be a batathon & 400 plus guaranteed in one of the matches I think if England go full retard.

Man our odi lineup is so boring upar se iss baar bowling bhi weak hai. Unke 400 banwane wali bowling hai humare pass, lekin 400 banane wali batting humare pass nahin 

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

We will lose the ODI series.

That's a given how england bat on these flat pitches and tbh I dont care much about this series, priority should have been to try out new Pacers and batsmen like Sky ,pant (in different position) ,try to change the batting order ,modify a few things 

2 hours ago, adi B said:

That's a given how england bat on these flat pitches and tbh I dont care much about this series, priority should have been to try out new Pacers and batsmen like Sky ,pant (in different position) ,try to change the batting order ,modify a few things 

might want to check the last time england ever managed to win a series in india (odi). it will be a close one. No doubt both teams are capable of beating each other, but do not ever, ever, underestimate the indians. Never as chutiya langer would say as a form of damage control tactic cleverly employed by making underhanded compliments regarding india's clout due to population lmao. 

this is by far our weakest format due to brainless kulli's dubious selection criteria. However, if the correct team is picked then india are capable of being number 1 even in odi. right now they are rightfully number 2 imo. i think n,z beats india in england and n.z in general. everywhere else india will beat them so yes india should be ahead of n.z 

with aussies its tricky. they are too dependent on finch/warner to fire. india beats aussies in most places except in australia in odi i suppose. its close overall.