Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

CSK can look at their net bowler Fazalhaq farooqi from afghanistan as replacement to Hazelwood

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

heard of rashid khan , one of the best overseas player of IPL or nabi n mujeeb very good players

Wait in next 10 yrs ull see many X factor players from Afghanistan 

 

Rashid Khan is Afghan? :confused: 

He looks like the generic halwai uncle at Suleiman Usman mithaiwala on Mohammad Ali Road.

 

I thought they only play the 'lets drag the dead sheep to the far side of the valley and punch everyone while at it' game that they showed in Khudagawah.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

heard of rashid khan , one of the best overseas player of IPL or nabi n mujeeb very good players

Wait in next 10 yrs ull see many X factor players from Afghanistan 

 

I'm obviously trolling.

 

You are so naive. :((  Bhola Bholerao.

 

I know they have an upcoming team and we were all rooting for them in the WC against Pak and they almost beat Pak in that one.

Edited by Mariyam
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

 

They do need an overseas fast bowler for sure 

Probably.  But Hazelwood barely played 2 games last season. Even Ngidi might play only some games. They'll play Bravo and Curran.. Plus Thakur and Chahar are almost sure starters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Probably.  But Hazelwood barely played 2 games last season. Even Ngidi might play only some games. They'll play Bravo and Curran.. Plus Thakur and Chahar are almost sure starters.

bravo is the one who screws them coz he has been found out by teams yrs ago

Ngidi has done well for them but they need his backup. At the end it was guys like Ngidi n bollinger who played a massive role in in winning them IPL. 

Sitting out hazelwood n Ngidi in few games for bravo did cost them. 

Bravo, Curran, Chahar, Thakur doesnt have that edge in pace ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bravo is the one who screws them coz he has been found out by teams yrs ago

Ngidi has done well for them but they need his backup. At the end it was guys like Ngidi n bollinger who played a massive role in in winning them IPL. 

Sitting out hazelwood n Ngidi in few games for bravo did cost them. 

Bravo, Curran, Chahar, Thakur doesnt have that edge in pace ...

End of the day Dhoni still thinks Bravo is his go to death bowler,  so he won't end up using Hazelwoods replacement. 

 

But you're right.  They should pick a Mark Wood / Matt Henry kind of bowler and play him ahead of Bravo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...