IPL Match 22 | DC v RCB | Ahmedabad 27-Apr-2021 #IPL2021

coffee_rules

Winner  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is winning today?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2021 at 02:00 AM

3 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Pant took a risk that didn’t pay off, I think it was bold of him... he was banking on the other regular bowlers applying pressure on ABD and eventually getting him out.. but ABD batted smartly

Every captain does that (keeps a weaker bowler for 20th) but for some weird reason Pant always attracts hatred. Earlier it was his keeping then batting now haters have latched on to criticize every captaincy move he makes despite his team winning

Pretty sure he will slap his haters once again

Edited by New guy

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Delhi have a player on the bench, Aniruddha Joshi, 33.

Who is this talent?

Supposed to be hard hitting MO batsman from Karnataka. Got noticed after KPL performances a few seasons back but hasnt shone in IPL yet, played a couple of games maybe for RR last year

I think ABD is the greatest batsmen ever produced talent wise. He has played all kind of inning super slow to save a test in aus on 4th and 5th day to fastest centuries in odi and these swashbuckling know in t20. Anyone who bring the oldies like Don, Sir W G Grace ,viv richard bla bla is pure BS..... Kind of thing which ABD has done no else has done as of now. GOAT.:hatsoff:

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

You watching this year's IPl?  Even a retired Raina is striking better than Kohli who was sh***last year as well. 

Who mentioned Kohli?

I mentioned Raina in T20Is, Raina has always striked well in IPL. He has been CSK's MVP for a reason

4 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Problem for Raina was his SR slowed down in T20Is a lot

He still struck at 135 for T20I which is not too different from ipl SR

also let’s not forget he was batting a lot at number 4 and sometimes 5 in T20I because Kohli was number 3. 

so you’re coming in at 2 down and doing a bit of a repair job several times 

1 minute ago, IndianCapitals said:

He still struck at 135 for T20I which is not too different from ipl SR

also let’s not forget he was batting a lot at number 4 and sometimes 5 in T20I because Kohli was number 3. 

so you’re coming in at 2 down and doing a bit of a repair job several times 

Agreed, he wouldve liked batting at #3 for India in T20Is. He scores faster than our whole top 3 Dhawan, Rohit, Kohli 

Raina has some great seasons of 140, 150+ for CSK at 3

4 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

Sams bowling slower balls in the first over of the innings... Why do franchises buy  these frauds... 

Its kohli who bought him kohli like only 2 kind of bowler one who made them fool or one whom he is dominating in his grey days.... Jampa and Sams completely suits those 2 categories.