India's Retro Jersey for WTC Final !

In last 40 years india has only won 1 yes 1 single test against new zealand away. That was in 2009 Gambhirs epic series.. there has been near misses like the mccullum 300 test.. so yeah whatever jumper you wear 80s 90s 2000s 2010s i dont know how much difference it ll make. 

19 minutes ago, neel roy said:

In last 40 years india has only won 1 yes 1 single test against new zealand away. That was in 2009 Gambhirs epic series.. there has been near misses like the mccullum 300 test.. so yeah whatever jumper you wear 80s 90s 2000s 2010s i dont know how much difference it ll make. 

If we win the toss..  Rest assured 50% of the game is done. 

Anyways it's too early to predict..  If NZ loses to England C side then it would surely dent their confidence.  So that series is crucial for both India & NZ

2 hours ago, neel roy said:

Keep the faith!  If nothing else, India has set them up beautifully to be complacent in this match :-).

16 minutes ago, Adamant said:

And how many did New Zealand win away from home? 

They have won zero against india but against Pakistan in uae they won a series., they have won against England in England though few times., they drew a series against india in india in 2002., 

43 minutes ago, neel roy said:

They have won zero against india but against Pakistan in uae they won a series., they have won against England in England though few times., they drew a series against india in india in 2002., 

We won the series in 2009,actually winning a game

beating Pak is totally different.

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

If we win the toss..  Rest assured 50% of the game is done. 

Anyways it's too early to predict..  If NZ loses to England C side then it would surely dent their confidence.  So that series is crucial for both India & NZ

if you remember we would have won the Southampton 2018 test easily if sam curran again hadnt spoiled our plans.. we had lost the toss and Pujara arguably played his second best test innings of his life.. we were in with a chance in 4th innings chase as well till moeen ali threw a spanner.. nz doesn’t have a good spinner so we still have a chance if we bat well

6 hours ago, neel roy said:

if you remember we would have won the Southampton 2018 test easily if sam curran again hadnt spoiled our plans.. we had lost the toss and Pujara arguably played his second best test innings of his life.. we were in with a chance in 4th innings chase as well till moeen ali threw a spanner.. nz doesn’t have a good spinner so we still have a chance if we bat well

That's what I am saying.  The venue here suits India more than NZ.  ICC will likely go for a balanced pitch.  So we have got more than a chance here.  If it was Lords NZ would have been overwhelmingly favorites.  If we don't go into self destruction mode like 2018..  We can win.  Weather forecast has also improved & is Showing sunny for majority of the game. 

19 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Why can you not support a sponsor that invests 100s of crores in a sport and team that you support? I am not getting the conflict here. The sponsors need visibility and it's not like having INDIA printed in font size 30 at the front is needed for you to know it's your team playing.

It is team India ,sponsored by xyz. Not Team Byju,team Pan parag or  team Oppo. Period . The logos can go any where else on the jersey . They have the whole jersey, ground ,stadium etc .

Some years it is Oppo ,some years pan parag,not byju.

If you like it...you enjoy .

I don't so I choose to offer my disagreement.

Edited by beetle

Before wc 19 most of us had a feeling that we aren't winning even though we are doing great in the group stage, we knew a team which is totally dependent on top3 can never win..

But this time it seems like we actually deserve to win as we are simply better than any other test team in the world.