Do people dislike Kohli mostly because of his personality ?

Its mostly because of failing to win ICC tournaments and losing in knockouts. Most Indian fans couldnt care less about his antics or failing to win tests in England or New Zealand. The ones who do are a minority.

I can bet you if India win the next ICC tourney under Kohli, he will again become the toast of the nation and he will be hailed as the messiah. That's how fickle public opinion is.

Edited by kubrickian

Yup mostly. Also because he respects his wife which is "cuck" behaviour according to many ICFers. Jealousy also mixed in cause he landed a hot Bollywood actress. 

No one can doubt his batting credentials. His captaincy is questionable but so was Dhoni and Ganguly but they never got this much hatred for captaincy failures.  So the obvious reason for the hate is his personal life

Edited by ash

The problem with Kohli is that he is very disrespectful to home press but tries to answer difficult questions from foreign press. A double standard there, a bit subservient to the white man which should not be the case.

In addition, BCCI don't allow press to ask difficult questions, all the Indian journalists for India matches are yes men, I believe this has been a directive form Kohli.

Having some amount of ego/arrogance as a sportsman is good but he pushes the boundaries to much.

The harsh reality is in the last 6 ICC tournaments India have won none, he has been captain in 3 of them.

Also saying to press that ICC WTC final is just another match is insulting to the billions of Indian Cricket Fans who invest their time and money following the Team. I believe Indian Cricket Fans deserve another captain. He may have wanted to send a message to opposition captain but it clearly backfired.

12 hours ago, ash said:

Yup mostly. Also because he respects his wife which is "cuck" behaviour according to many ICFers. Jealousy also mixed in cause he landed a hot Bollywood actress. 

No one can doubt his batting credentials. His captaincy is questionable but so was Dhoni and Ganguly but they never got this much hatred for captaincy failures.  So the obvious reason for the hate is his personal life

He averages 29 over the last 2 years. Rofl at batting credential. 

He is the worst captain when it comes to tactics, player selection and motivation. 

Anuskha is mediocre as an actress and even overall as a person. No one gives a pluck about her apart from her phony paid social media bot fans. 

18 hours ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

saying to press that ICC WTC final is just another match is insulting to the billions of Indian Cricket Fans who invest their time and money following the Team

If every final/knockout match is just another match, then what the hell is he in the team for? He's ridden the raised-fitness-awareness trope for too long.

7 hours ago, Jay said:

No one gives a pluck about her apart from her phony paid social media bot fans.

Clowns on Reddit as well. Normally, I don't give much thought to her or have never watched her movies. Once on Reddit, during the gavaskar commentary-gaffe during the IPL2020, I read a PR bot defend the backlash on Anushka by saying "people hate them because he is the best player/captain and she is the most beautiful wife".

Clearly she made a mistake and is an idiot overall, why the hell would a commenters on thread think she is beautiful and thats why she receives hate?

Stupids, stupids all around.

2 hours ago, sorak said:

Clowns on Reddit as well. Normally, I don't give much thought to her or have never watched her movies. Once on Reddit, during the gavaskar commentary-gaffe during the IPL2020, I read a PR bot defend the backlash on Anushka by saying "people hate them because he is the best player/captain and she is the most beautiful wife".

Clearly she made a mistake and is an idiot overall, why the hell would a commenters on thread think she is beautiful and thats why she receives hate?

Stupids, stupids all around.

Funny thing is, she isn't beautiful lol. 

13 hours ago, Jay said:

He averages 29 over the last 2 years. Rofl at batting credential. 

He is the worst captain when it comes to tactics, player selection and motivation. 

Anuskha is mediocre as an actress and even overall as a person. No one gives a pluck about her apart from her phony paid social media bot fans. 

He averages more than 40 in white ball cricket in the last 2 years. Test cricket form is a worry , but not to the level of "hating" him because of it. He still played some good innings ( including the WTC first innings). BTW none of our players except Pant is in good form so if you need to hate someone for not scoring runs then you need to hate the whole test team.

His win percentage is still more than Dhoni and Ganguly in tests. Not sure where you get this motivation thing , maybe from media gossip. 

Social media bot fans :laugh: LOL. Where do you get these stuff. Cringe. The way you reacted strongly about bOtS shows you do give a phuck about her.

16 minutes ago, ash said:

He averages more than 40 in white ball cricket in the last 2 years. Test cricket form is a worry , but not to the level of "hating" him because of it. He still played some good innings ( including the WTC first innings). BTW none of our players except Pant is in good form so if you need to hate someone for not scoring runs then you need to hate the whole test team.

His win percentage is still more than Dhoni and Ganguly in tests. Not sure where you get this motivation thing , maybe from media gossip. 

Social media bot fans :laugh: LOL. Where do you get these stuff. Cringe. The way you reacted strongly about bOtS shows you do give a phuck about her.

I only talk about test cricket mate. He sucks there. Averages 29 over the last two years. 

And * his odi average of 40 in the last 2 years at a strike rate of 80. Wooow. Lmao. That's beyond mediocre in odi for a top player. 

Yea lohli has the best team in the world and still loses major icc events thanks to his brainless selections and tactics. He is a trash captain. 

He is just lucky he has a world class team. 

I dont give a flying * about anushkha. No one cares except inbred fans who are most likely bots and maybe desperate chumps like yourself. 

On 7/8/2021 at 3:28 PM, ash said:

A true Kohli PR bot. Nothing more nothing less.

17 minutes ago, Jay said:

I only talk about test cricket mate. He sucks there. Averages 29 over the last two years. 

And * his odi average of 40 in the last 2 years at a strike rate of 80. Wooow. Lmao. That's beyond mediocre in odi for a top player. 

Yea lohli has the best team in the world and still loses major icc events thanks to his brainless selections and tactics. He is a trash captain. 

He is just lucky he has a world class team. 

I dont give a flying * about anushkha. No one cares except inbred fans who are most likely bots and maybe desperate chumps like yourself. 

Lucky.. lol.  Ganguly arguably had the best top 5 of all time in his team,  Dhoni pretty much had the same bowling attack except Bumrah. But sure keep peddling that kohli is lucky. 

You keep talking about Anushka , that she is not beautiful, mediocre actress, has social media bots etc but still maintain you "don't gone a flying fk about her":phehe: Seems you have a wierd attraction towards her, borderline obsession and just pretends to hate her to hide your jealousy. Or maybe you understand the fact that you would never get a girl like that in your life and you will always be a keyboard warrior. Like I said, jealousy

29 minutes ago, ash said:

Lucky.. lol.  Ganguly arguably had the best top 5 of all time in his team,  Dhoni pretty much had the same bowling attack except Bumrah. But sure keep peddling that kohli is lucky. 

You keep talking about Anushka , that she is not beautiful, mediocre actress, has social media bots etc but still maintain you "don't gone a flying fk about her":phehe: Seems you have a wierd attraction towards her, borderline obsession and just pretends to hate her to hide your jealousy. Or maybe you understand the fact that you would never get a girl like that in your life and you will always be a keyboard warrior. Like I said, jealousy

averages 29. 

chokes more than hookers.

kohli has the best bowling attack in the world. 

anuskha? i am not even going to bother there. i am sorry. i do not find her attractive nor do i watch her fodder movies. maybe desperate twerps like you do?

ok good for you. i have done pretty well for myself and landed a saffer wife. just my personal taste. i dont find her appealing. 

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

averages 29. 

chokes more than hookers.

kohli has the best bowling attack in the world. 

anuskha? i am not even going to bother there. i am sorry. i do not find her attractive nor do i watch her fodder movies. maybe desperate twerps like you do?

ok good for you. i have done pretty well for myself and landed a saffer wife. just my personal taste. i dont find her appealing. 

As I said, his test form is a worry. So is the form of Rahane, gill, pujara, and Rohit..Do you hate everyone then?  Why is it just kohli?

Edited by ash
24 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Each post confirms what I said. Carry on.

Not supporting a player representing your country because you believe in conspiracy theories about social media bots like old aunties. Confirms that you don't really care if India wins or not. Carry on