Do people dislike Kohli mostly because of his personality ?

5 minutes ago, ash said:

Not supporting a player representing your country because you believe in conspiracy theories about social media bots like old aunties. Confirms that you don't really care if India wins or not. Carry on

Bot talking about bots!

Nothing is a conspiracy theory but then bots won't get the logic. No point in explaining. 

Everyone is jealous of Kohli's spouse and hence critical of him. Totally with you :two_thumbs_up:

8 minutes ago, ash said:

As I said, his test form is a worry. So is the form of Rahane, gill, pujara, and Rohit..Do you hate everyone then?  Why is it just kohli?

Rahane was our highest run scorer in WTC with series changing ton in MCG

Rohit averaged over 60 with important tons on turners.

Pujara was hero of BG Trophy this year

Gill is still a youngster and already had a major role in Gabba chase.

Kohli's last match winning effort came in 2019

Kohli is also captain and the criticism is more towards his captaincy. Statements like 'WTC final is just another match' or 'We are not too bothered by loss' will annoy every sane Indian team fan

1 hour ago, ash said:

As I said, his test form is a worry. So is the form of Rahane, gill, pujara, and Rohit..Do you hate everyone then?  Why is it just kohli?

Yes I despise pujara now. He is a detriment to our system. Gill is young and starred vs Aussies. He is excused. Rahane is a poor batsman now but he is a far superior captain compared to lolli. 

Rohit is literally our best batsman after Pant. Watch india vs england. 

Even vs new zealand he did well in those conditions. 

45 minutes ago, Lord said:

Rahane was our highest run scorer in WTC with series changing ton in MCG

Rohit averaged over 60 with important tons on turners.

Pujara was hero of BG Trophy this year

Gill is still a youngster and already had a major role in Gabba chase.

Kohli's last match winning effort came in 2019

Kohli is also captain and the criticism is more towards his captaincy. Statements like 'WTC final is just another match' or 'We are not too bothered by loss' will annoy every sane Indian team fan

All these are valid points and you can criticize him. Criticism is okay, but don't know why it needs to be hate. 

Ok

52 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Bot talking about bots!

Nothing is a conspiracy theory but then bots won't get the logic. No point in explaining. 

Everyone is jealous of Kohli's spouse and hence critical of him. Totally with you :two_thumbs_up:

When did I say that. Criticism is fine. Go see my posts I would have criticised kohli a lot..I am talking about hate. Too much hate that ppl are okay with India losing as long as kohli does not perform.

Lol @ Virat as GOAT. After the last WC, even in his supposed best format, Rohit has surpassed him as an ODI batsman, even if King Kohli chase down successfully in hundred more bilaterals. Kohli has to have a great 2023 WC to match & surpass Rohit 

And let's not ridicule some legit GOAT test batsmen by even considering his name for test matches

Edited by SK_IH

The fact that the conversation reached to the point of Anushka Sharma's physical  appearance shows the shallow mentality, I have been a lurker here for long but this just forced me to pen down my frustration. 

Kohli is a bog average captain and off late he hasnt been in good form but I don't think he deserves this.

Its great that in my business people don't abuse my wife and children coz  if anyone did that his nose would get aquainted with my fist in a jiffy.

4 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Don't act as if you own your wife or your family or their honour.Get such toxic masculinity out of you and the world would be a better place.

Good Lord. 

So stopping someone from cursing my loved ones is  toxic masculinity. 

The fact that you didn't find fault in all other  actual toxic posts shows that your thinking is in line with them. 

Hypocrisy. 

Also i am kinda curious here, what do you do when someone curses your wife? Lol. This post is borderline stupid. 

Edited by CodeOfWisden
On 7/9/2021 at 6:39 PM, ash said:

Supporting a player who would most probably end up as the GOAT is considered as 'bot behaviour" . Only in ICF :laugh:

I've read somewhere when people aren't confident on their arguments they start using emojis. Seems true...

On 7/9/2021 at 6:39 PM, ash said:

Supporting a player who would most probably end up as the GOAT is considered as 'bot behaviour" . Only in ICF :laugh:

Supporting him as a batsman is ok, but as a captain he has been truely mediocre especially in lois. 

No one can doubt his prowess as a batsman he is consistently mentioned as the greatest batsman in the world by most former cricketers and critics, he even received cricketer of the decade award, what more recognition does he want. 

The problem is that he just can't win trophies, he isn't a leader of men but sadly he doesn't have the generosity to resign from captaincy like Sachin did.