Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Record 19 medals thus far!!!! Amazing

Just now, Mariyam said:

Who is bronze medal match against?

How are our chances?

most prolly germany. quite evenly matched. i'd say we are slight favourites.

if germany cause an upset and its australia then its tough.

same thing as the sindhu match. tough semi final opponent but easier and equal (slightly inferior even) 3rd place opponent. that is ofc if it's germany.

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Yeah, Aus umpires also screwed us over in Asian Games, Hockey WC in the past. Convict scum. 

But why will Aussie umpire favour Belgium ? They gave us thrashing group stages so he should had been preferring india in final for Aussie team.

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

In 1936 India defeated Nazi Germany in their home and got gold. That was the time when racism was at it's peak

So? Play the game on grass today, with 1936 sticks, offside rule and Punjab University XI will beat this Bel side. Goras changed rules to kill our hockey. 

When we had the momentum in 1st half, 2-1 up, rattled Bel, clear PC not awarded, instead we lost a referral. Fine margins in the game, lot of scope for umpires to get the desired outcomes. 

We will play many KOs against these goras, umpires will always be fellow goras, all important calls will go against us in all matches. I prefer Pakistani officials tbh, no one but goras can be this blatant and still shut down any discussion/protests, worse they pretend to be morally superior. 3rd major tournament in a row where we have been shafted by nonsense umpiring, same Aussie ump involved all 3 times. 

People who watched India's last two games (in fact 3, including women's one yesterday) and still pretending that these were fair contests, get your heads examined. 

Edited by Gollum
9 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

But according to some people indians are cry babies crying conspiracy theories..

In this age when blacks are entering European football teams at an alarming rate the allegation of racism is hard to believe especially how racist football is.  Think as a racist what you will you do ?  give decision against Blacks , Chinese or against India which is already a midget in sports

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

When we had the momentum in 1st half, 2-1 up, rattled Bel, clear PC not awarded, instead we lost a referral. Fine margins in the game, lot of scope for umpires to get the desired outcomes. 

We will play many KOs against these goras, umpires will always be fellow goras, all important calls will go against us in all matches. I prefer Pakistani officials tbh, no one can be this blatant and still shut down any discussion/protests, worse they pretend to be morally superior. 3rd major tournament in a row where we have been shafted by nonsense umpiring, same Aussie ump involved all the time. 

People who watched India's last two games (in fact 3, including women's one yesterday) and still pretending that these were fair contests, get your heads examined. 

So at least 3 more games for us to get screwed. It's a good thing most people are just casual and unqualified spectators of this game so there won't be much of an outrage like there was against Bucknor in 2008.

I think now is the time to invest massively in hockey to take it to the next level, the rewards will be enormous. Grab the bull by the horns as they say.

We are almost there, need couple of orgs/states like Odisha govt. The boys are good, the federation needs to be stronger and take initiative. Become the next BCCI

10 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@Gollum could you please put up the schedule for the remainder of our Hockey games ( men and women). I'd like to catch one game, if I can.

Sony LIV schedule page shows TBA for every time slot wth :confused:

Dunno timing (generally they put it on their website the evening before) but 5th will see Indian men playing their bronze medal match against Ger/Aus.

Tomorrow Indian women play their SF against Argentina. Exact time we will get to know by evening I guess (will tag you later in the day). 6th will be gold and bronze medal matches for the women. 

Edited by Gollum
1 minute ago, Vickydev said:

I think now is the time to invest massively in hockey to take it to the next level, the rewards will be enormous. Grab the bull by the horns as they say.

We are almost there, need couple of orgs/states like Odisha govt. The boys are good, the federation needs to be stronger and take initiative. Become the next BCCI

yup. requires way less investment than cricket.

its not a number 1 sport in any country so if we invest well we can become perennial medalists.

like we are already so good with a limited budget and a smaller catchment area. some more investment can take it to the next level.

hope we win the bronze.