SecondSlip

Shaheen Afridi 
Hasan Ali 
Haris Rauf 
Muhammad Hasnain 
Muhammad Wasim Jr. 
Shahnawaz Dhani 

@speedheat @Ankit_sharma03 @Suhaan @express bowling @Mosher @rkt.india 
How do you rate them? I feel this is the only thing in cricket where they are ahead of us.
Our white-ball fast bowling options are damn mediocre outside of the usual Bhuvi-Shami-Bumrah. Give me these Poyz bowlers anyday over the likes of Deepak Chahar and Chetan Sakariya! 

25 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Shaheen Afridi 
Hasan Ali 
Haris Rauf 
Muhammad Hasnain 
Muhammad Wasim Jr. 
Shahnawaz Dhani 

How do you rate them? I feel this is the only thing in cricket where they are ahead of us.

Shaheen is the real deal. A near complete package as a pace bowler in white ball cricket.

Hassan Ali is crafty. Very under rated bowler.

Rauf can be wayward and lacks game sense too.

Hasnain can be skiddy quick if he has to bowl only a few overs a day. Interesting prospect but may get lost in their messy system. 

Haven't seen Md.Wasim bowl that much.

Dhani is a work in progress. But has the raw materials needed.

25 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Our white-ball fast bowling options are damn mediocre outside of the usual Bhuvi-Shami-Bumrah. Give me these Poyz bowlers anyday over the likes of Deepak Chahar and Chetan Sakariya! 

Our white ball pace attack is definitely a worry beyond Bumrah, Shami and Bhuvi. It is a shame that Sakaria is playing for India.

Good to see Siraj come up in white ball cricket though. His yorkers have improved a lot in 2021 and even his slower balls have improved.

Prasidh needs to be given more chances. Picking lots of wickets. He needs to be given more confidence.

Avesh Khan is emerged as another top white ball talent in 2021. His white ball game sense and control have improved.

11 minutes ago, Lord said:

Bumrah/Shami/Bhuvi/Siraj/Prasidh/Avesh/Saini/Nattu

We have enough fast bowling

there are also guys like Mavi,Porel,Tyagi who can become very good in future

It is not that we don't have good fast bowlers for white ball cricket.

But when it comes to actual selection, we usually choose trundlers if Bumrah and Shami are resting. 

I don't think they are ahead of us but it is a decent pool of fast bowlers indeed. 

Shaheen is very very impressive bowler.  He can be the next big fast bowling superstar for Pakistan cricket. 

Hassan Ali is a decent bowler..  But he isn't close to someone like Shami or Siraj. 

Hasnain,  Dhani have decent potential.  Both have good pace..  But are raw & may get wasted in a poor system. 

Rauf is a gully mohalla bowler...  He their krunal pandya of fast bowling. 

15 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

@express bowling @Lord @Lone Wolf 

Excluding the big 3 (Bhuvi, Shami, Bumrah), do we have other fast bowlers that are better than the names mentioned in the OP? Because the likes of Deepak Chahar and Chetan Sakariya are definitely not!! 

We don't have any developing pacers who are better than Shaheen.

But I am very hopeful about some among Tyagi, Siraj, Prasidh and Avesh developing into better white ball pacers than the other Pakistani pacers you mentioned apart from Shaheen.

17 minutes ago, express bowling said:

But I am very hopeful about some among Tyagi, Siraj, Prasidh and Avesh developing into better white ball pacers than the other Pakistani pacers you mentioned apart from Shaheen.

I am assuming that you are basing your judgement on basis that Shaheen is “21 years old only” and also you are not considering how little Pakistani players play.

I have watched him during England series. He was best Pakistani bowler for first 3 overs in them matches and after that he simply deteriorated. I don’t recall if it was conditions (ball or pitch).

PS: I don’t think he is 21. He is Atleast 25

5 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Shaheen Afridi 
Hasan Ali 
Haris Rauf 
Muhammad Hasnain 
Muhammad Wasim Jr. 
Shahnawaz Dhani 

White ball has 2 formats to - t20 and ODI 

T20 our bowling is too good, i mean look at the variety. 

ODI we need more options 

Only thing ill say they have an edge is Bowlers who can bat with Muhmmad wasim jr , Shadab n  hassan ali whereas we only have shardul and somewhat deepak n bhuvi 

3 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Because the likes of Deepak Chahar and Chetan Sakariya are definitely not!! 

deepak chahar is a runaway match winner in t20 , when he takes wkts he takes it in bunch. Never understood the insult this guy gets 

No way on earth is haris rauf or hasain better t20 bowler then him. If nything hasain has proved to be a leak machine

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Haven't seen Md.Wasim bowl that much.

pretty good bowler , doesnt give u an edge if he plays as 3rd seamer (coz u need guys like bumrah, archer, starc who give u an edge he aint that level but really good)
But if he plays as 4th or 5th then he is too good an option. His bowling is miles better then hardik and he has the batting ability of razzaq. This guy wud be a big deal in future. 

Mhd wasim jr

Imad wasim 

Shadab

faheem 

Hassan (bowler who can tonk)

They hve good bunch of multi dimension cricketers with Mohd wasim jr having a potential of being a world class all rounder

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Shaheen Afridi 
Hasan Ali 
Haris Rauf 
Muhammad Hasnain 
Muhammad Wasim Jr. 
Shahnawaz Dhani 

Are you serious?

Siraj

Prasidh

Tyagi

Natrajan

10 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Shaheen Afridi 
Hasan Ali 
Haris Rauf 
Muhammad Hasnain 
Muhammad Wasim Jr. 
Shahnawaz Dhani 

Our white-ball fast bowling options are damn mediocre outside of the usual Bhuvi-Shami-Bumrah. G

Shaheen is a complete bowler in my opinion. Pak has found a gem in Shaheen Afridi.
A tall left-arm bowler capable of extracting extra bounce off good length at good pace while also being effective at death with quick Yorkers and deceptive slower balls. He is indeed a complete package.
Certainly the one who could lead our bowling attack. ahead of Bhuvi or Shami,

ive me these Poyz bowlers anyday over the likes of Deepak Chahar and Chetan Sakariya! 

Shaheen is a complete bowler in my opinion. Pak has found a gem in Shaheen Afridi.
A tall left-arm bowler capable of extracting extra bounce off good length at good pace while also being effective at death with quick Yorkers and deceptive slower balls. He is indeed a complete package.
Certainly the one who could lead our bowling attack. ahead of Bhuvi or Shami,

Hassan Ali is a skilled bowler a bit like  Bhuvi, he is an artist, though I would rank him below Shami in odis because of his lack of speeds.

Rauf is a fantastic t20i bowler with a lethal yorker. He has yet to show his worth in odis. He lacks the control and skills necessary to play in a longer format.

Hasnain is sloppy, and he needs to improve his line and length.

I haven't seen much of Waseem Jr and dhani to comment on, though dhani has been mentioned as having quick bowling skills and is capable of reaching speeds upto 148kph.  Regardless, either or both of them would be superior to the jokers Sakariya and Chahar.

Hold your horses. They are more hype than substance. 

Most of the white ball matches they play are against middle or lower ranked teams. Even then most of their home matches are against B or C teams. They don't play top teams as much as we do. 

I will judge them on the basis of their WT20 performance against top teams. 

10 hours ago, express bowling said:

Lol you are vastly overeating shaheen. 

Prasidh, Tyagi, avesh and siraj all have the ability to be on par or better even in white ball. Not even going to touch red ball. 

I am not sure if shaheen is better than prasidh in tests. Prasidh is a monster. He averages 23 in first class. Watch out for this boy.