Sidhu resign as PCC president

Singh bling

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Great CM...How? He did nothing for the people of Punjab....just like the Fuc*in Badals...what good are these asshole politicians? Their boot-lickers might not find any fault in them...sigh

All they care about is persnol power and did nothing for common people. Badals used their position to amass wealth and did not care for others.

7 minutes ago, Texan said:

So Siddhu runs out Captain.

Next ball, Siddhu gets hit wicket. 

Now, Siddhu appealing for a DRS review?

Pretty much so and we are not surprised at all this. It was expected.

The real travesty is that the third umpire is (Liblues are )  considering the review.

Siddhu desperately wants to join AAP as CM candidate.

But what i can not understand is why Pappu Sonia  are so much helpless against him that they are ready to let go Capatin Sibbal Tewari and many more senior leaders.

Is BJP/captain really correct that sonia/Sidhu are compromised by ISI?

10 hours ago, mishra said:

Is BJP/captain really correct that sonia/Sidhu are compromised by ISI

Do you people think anything beyond Pakistan , ISI and now Taliban?

The fight is simply between Rahul/ Priyanka loyalists vs old timer congressi which are Sonia loyalists. So far Sonia loyalists have upper hand but now they are losing control

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Captain should make his own party. Bjp should give him outside support if needed after the election.

He is better than Badals, AAP or this Pak lusting vermin Sidhu .

The problem with this is that BJP itself will most likely be "outside" the Vidhan Sabha. Best option for Captain is to work with BJP on a seat sharing arrangement before elections and cause a 4-way split of votes. 

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Do you people think anything beyond Pakistan , ISI and now Taliban?

The fight is simply between Rahul/ Priyanka loyalists vs old timer congressi which are Sonia loyalists. So far Sonia loyalists have upper hand but now they are losing control

Not really. I do not understand what additional benefit Siddhu brings apart from baggage that he is Pak Sympathiser and has direct friendly relationship with Pakmil top brass. Old guns of Congress are still respected. Somewhere, on this forum, I commented long back questioning integry of Captain for he was not saying anything while Sidhu make travels to Pak and make antinational remarks. Now, that is clearer to me.

You can not say people to say its nothing to do with Pakistan. Give me one example, where a enemy state politician visits another enemy state Politician and hugs him against its own National policy, without being targeted by agencies of its own state. Siddhu deserves full attention of state machinery to be effed even in his personal life.

PS: Imran khan played against Shashtri Amarnath, Srikanth, kapil paaji, Why the hell they don’t even talk about him forget giving jadu ki jhappee. This guy deserves yo be framed by state machinery and only that will send right message

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Not really. I do not understand what additional benefit Siddhu brings apart from baggage that he is Pak Sympathiser and has direct friendly relationship with Pakmil top brass. Old guns of Congress are still respected. Somewhere, on this forum, I commented long back questioning integry of Captain for he was not saying anything while Sidhu make travels to Pak and make antinational remarks. Now, that is clearer to me.

For this you have to understand Punjab politics . Amarinder despite ruling for 4.5 years did not take strict action against drug mafia , sand mafia. Guru Granth Sahib descretion case of 2015 was very emotional  factor and  officer dgp sahota headed SIT framed two Sikh youths. He was again appointed by Channi. Similarly deol is also controversial figure. Sidhu on the other hand is trying to portray himself as face of Sikh rights.  Already one opinion poll gave majority to AAP so Congress was already in trouble. Sidhu is their hope who can gather Jatt Sikh votes for them .

Regarding his Praise of imran , may be he was trying to portray that his good 

relations with Imran will have Sikhs easy access to Gurdwara's in Pakistan or he got carried away. Advani also called Jinnah secular in Pakistan .

Anti national these days is very loosely used word days and as his wife said that if he is really anti national then put him in jail rather than doing politics. It is big failure of modi government if anti nationals are openly doing politics and climbing political ladder

Also  I don't understand this new love for Amarinder. There is good chance he was behind mobilising so many punjabi farmers which were called anti national khalistani etc. But now he is considered as Nationalist