Sidhu resign as PCC president

Singh bling

Yaay.

Does that mean he will return to the IPL commentary/ match analysis team?

:pray: 

Siddhu's commentary is one of the best things to happen to the IPL. And Indian cricket in general.

PS: Hindu Rashtra ICF doesn't have an emoji for dua. I am forced to use the regular prayer emoji. Forced emoji gharwapsi by the admins here. :mad: 

Edited by Mariyam

10 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Yaay.

Siddhu's commentary is one of the best things to happen to the IPL. And Indian cricket in general.

PS: Hindu Rashtra ICF doesn't have an emoji for dua. I am forced to use the regular prayer emoji. Forced emoji gharwapsi by the admins here. :mad: 

His aim is CM ki kursi not IPL commentator ki kursi

58 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Yaay.

:pray2: or :hail:

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This is good news....enough of Akali dal- bjp & kangress crap in Punjab...both have proved useless..hopefully AAP is given a chance this time around. It would be a disaster is this moron Sidhu approaches & is accepted by AAP :phehe:

Meanwhile...Captain Lamb curry has met bjp....the beauty of shitholean politics back home :smiley:

i have a very strong feeling that AAP in national level is a  BJP-B team 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This is good news....enough of Akali dal- bjp & kangress crap in Punjab...both have proved useless..hopefully AAP is given a chance this time around. It would be a disaster is this moron Sidhu approaches & is accepted by AAP :phehe:

Meanwhile...Captain Lamb curry has met bjp....the beauty of shitholean politics back home :smiley:

He was the great Punjab CM and you have reduced him to LambCurry once he met BJP... You know politics  is a dirty field

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

AAP wale v kisi kam de nahi.

On 9/28/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mariyam said:

Yaay.

reverse secularism is also good time to time :phehe:

20 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I agree. Akali, BJP and Congress have not done enough. It is time to give it to AAP.

I agree Sidhu is a nuisance and should have no futue in Indian/Punjab politics.