Avg-28

S/r-128

IPL 2018

Avg-23

S/r-133

IPL 2017

Avg- 23

S/r- 121

@maniac and dhoni is a non performing captain?? Atleast he was performing at top when he was playing international cricket and his decline came in only when he stopped playing high level cricket but Rohit hasnt been performing for last 5 yrs.

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Big game player?

But in these 5 years he has won 3 IPL titles.

He's tinkered well. 

He's done the right things at the auctions.

I hve no issues with non performing captains if ur they are managing team well just pointing out dhoni n morgan arent alone and if a captain is managing team well u can take his non performance along with it as IPL is 1.5 month tournament

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

IPL 2021

Avg-29

S/r- 127

IPL 2020

Avg- 27

S/r- 127

IPL 2019

Avg-28

S/r-128

IPL 2018

Avg-23

S/r-133

IPL 2017

Avg- 23

S/r- 121

@maniac and dhoni is a non performing captain?? Atleast he was performing at top when he was playing international cricket and his decline came in only when he stopped playing high level cricket but Rohit hasnt been performing for last 5 yrs.

I thought Rohit Sharma was the most consistent Striker in the history of world cricket. :hysterical:

Here he is not even making into his franchise eleven let alone international eleven. 

Edited by Adamant

23 minutes ago, Adamant said:

@Ankit_sharma03 I would argue they don't even need Rohit Sharma, Pollard was doing so well as captain when Sharma was injured for 6 7 matches last time, I think he won them all 

actually its true coz MI is most brilliantly constructed side in 1st place  but then he has done it so many times that he also wud be doing something good

CSK is a constructed in a way that dhoni can only run it,. for a different captain they ll need to build side differently