ViratKohlishwarji Maharaj / Aamirinder Bapuji ki gyaan

coffee_rules

On 10/21/2021 at 6:39 AM, coffee_rules said:

No, a lot of crackers are manufactured in Sivakasi, TN as well. It is eventually about patronising common folk about Hindu festivals. Diwali, Holi, Ganesh Chaturthi, rituals are mocked as regressive. They don't have the cohones to speak about others

Who are they?

Firecrackers are banned during Diwali but yesterday in parts of India there were firecrackers to celebrate Pakistan ‘s victory. Achha they must have been celebrating victory of cricket. Toh , what’s the harm in fireworks on Diwali. Hypocrisy kyun ,Saara gyaan tab hi yaad aata hai

This is the gyan from Viru paaji ... he doesnt hold back 

Edited by diga

2 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

This country is going to dogs. Can't even celebrate our festival in peace. By the way did clown already share some tips on how to celebrate Diwali? I'm also preparing a video on how to play cricket for him.

After people gave him a hazaar laats on SM, his PR withdrew the post on IG. Why does a Roshni Ali want to meddle with Hindu festival?

Courtesy Bhadralok land

57 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

After people gave him a hazaar laats on SM, his PR withdrew the post on IG. Why does a Roshni Ali want to meddle with Hindu festival?

Courtesy Bhadralok land

political ambitions? No publicity is bad.. 

I don't know why the left is bothered by this  Even without any activism, the no of crackers burst during Diwali have drastically come down. When I was a kid, it used to be a week long activity, with shops in every street corner. Now it has come down a lot. This is one of the practices which will eventually die in a few years. 

Lol there was a ban this year on firecrackers during Halloween in BC, Canada but day before yesterday it was like Diwali here. It was not enforced at all.

IMO India has a huge problem with pollution, As a kid I could smell pataas chemical smell for weeks after Diwali in India. It's not good for health, life expectancy in India is already so short. Plus during winters cold air is heavier, and pollutants linger in the sky till April unless it rains. So much haze, once you come to a developed country you will feel the difference in air quality, it's like menthol and cigarette difference.

I know Indian's are not big polluters per capita wise, it's more to do with Himalaya's which trap cold air and haze for whole winter season. China also suffers from same phenomenon. 

On 11/3/2021 at 4:45 AM, Vancouver said:

Lol there was a ban this year on firecrackers during Halloween in BC, Canada but day before yesterday it was like Diwali here. It was not enforced at all.

IMO India has a huge problem with pollution, As a kid I could smell pataas chemical smell for weeks after Diwali in India. It's not good for health, life expectancy in India is already so short. Plus during winters cold air is heavier, and pollutants linger in the sky till April unless it rains. So much haze, once you come to a developed country you will feel the difference in air quality, it's like menthol and cigarette difference.

I know Indian's are not big polluters per capita wise, it's more to do with Himalaya's which trap cold air and haze for whole winter season. China also suffers from same phenomenon. 

Aqi crosses 1000 in NCR again on Diwali

I saw Aamir’s ad posted here, which is a Ceat tire ad with a message to keep roads safe. I don’t understand what is offensive about keeping roads safe :hmmmm2:

When I was in India, driving during Diwali used to be tough as I was worried about some cracker (misfired rocket for e.g) coming in through the window of the car (kept windows closed but even a cracker hitting a car could be distracting leading to accidents) or some “bombs” exploding beneath any car that passed through roads (or were parked) where crackers were being exploded carelessly. Many Indian cars have maintenance issues including rust and petrol leakage. Tires are flammable too though will not easily catch fire but if they do, good luck. There are animals, kids, and old people on streets as well, exposing themselves to fire, noise, and smoke hazards. 

Yes, there maybe some aspects created for controversy, but I am referring to general safety guidelines and civic responsibilities. Fire crackers should ideally be exploded in designated areas and during allocated time (again whose fault is it if open areas are being converted to asphalt jungles to support an unnecessarily large population). 

Edited by zen

16 hours ago, zen said:

I saw Aamir’s ad posted here, which is a Ceat tire ad with a message to keep roads safe. I don’t understand what is offensive about keeping roads safe :hmmmm2:

When I was in India, driving during Diwali used to be tough as I was worried about some cracker (misfired rocket for e.g) coming in through the window of the car (kept windows closed but even a cracker hitting a car could be distracting leading to accidents) or some “bombs” exploding beneath any car that passed through roads (or were parked) where crackers were being exploded carelessly. Many Indian cars have maintenance issues including rust and petrol leakage. Tires are flammable too though will not easily catch fire but if they do, good luck. There are animals, kids, and old people on streets as well, exposing themselves to fire, noise, and smoke hazards. 

Yes, there maybe some aspects created for controversy, but I am referring to general safety guidelines and civic responsibilities. Fire crackers should ideally be exploded in designated areas and during allocated time (again whose fault is it if open areas are being converted to asphalt jungles to support an unnecessarily large population). 

Yes of course, safety is of utmost concern. Nobody is advocating to throw crackers at cars. But why advise only Hindu rituals and practices. He is continuing what he did in PK and SMJ. Preaching and patronizing Hindus about Pollution and how bad it is to animals. . Can he also say, Sadak traffic ke liye, namaz ya protest  karne ke liye nahin?

This is cringe worthy as much as Aamir Lhan’s ad

How about Disha say , “Happy Eid, be kind to animals!”?

It has become a political issue. BJP is following SC diktats to enforce. 

17 hours ago, zen said:

Whole opposition is triggered by RW against those who are either Muslims or woke or left aligned, basically anyone who is appears to be anti-BJP.

You will never see RW protesting if same thing is done by BJP. It's just polictical and I don't think anyone is bothered about so called attack on Hindu religion. 

10 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Whole opposition is triggered by RW against those who are either Muslims or woke or left aligned, basically anyone who is appears to be anti-BJP.

You will never see RW protesting if same thing is done by BJP. It's just polictical and I don't think anyone is bothered about so called attack on Hindu religion. 

There is section-144 in Gurugram on Diwali. 

How can a civil servant block citizenry? It is illegal. 

Most pollution in ncr is because of stubble burning. Why don't these celebrities and SM attack these farmers and preach them?

Himmat ni hai...like they don't dare preach about animal love during eid.

A lot of people wanted to buy crackers this year because of these idiotic celebrities and woke ads....but there were a lot of people who just wanted to end the corona fatigue ....just wanted to feel normal  and happy .

I have not burst crackers for a long long time. I just  bought more flowers and put up more diyas this years . Extra rangolis and extra mithai....

It is silly to indulge in revenge bursting of crackers...it is

your lungs guys . Take care of them .