Hasan Ali Safety Watch

sage

14 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

I am really sorry to say this, but achanak Inko apne Indian Hone ka Ehsas Ho gaya,  Both her & Sania were shamelessly cheering for Pakistan victory yesterday. Now pakistanis showed their real face as "Superior Race" targeting Indian Muslims, now they are suddenly back on Planet Earth. We will save you all, but dont expect any respect from us anymore. I for one have lost all respect for Sania Mirza. I know marrying Shoaib Malik was her personal choice. But i would have really felt proud of her, if she was on the Indian Camp on 24th October. That was also her choice and she chose religion over Country. Good on you!!

she was cheering for her husband i think. 

just like this .  

D7oCQw1W4AAyjoo.jpg

The intolerant nature of Pak towards non Sunni sects is well known.  The constitution declares Ahmadis as non Muslims and the grave of their only Nobel winner Dr Abdus Salam has been desecrated.

Shameful.

They wish Sharia upon Afghanistan under Taliban. Hopefully Pak will get full Sharia one day under TTP and TLP.  

I mean there should be nothing bad about it after all it is from the messenger. 

here’s wishing Pak brothers a speedy Move to sharia law. 

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

What Rubbishhh! This country gave her food, clothing, shelter, education, a name, a country she represented on International platform, a free air to pursue her dream, and you say God gave her this? If She was born in Pakistan or any other Islamic country like Afghanistan or Saudi, under Sharia law, you think she would have even made it to school level tennis wearing skirts ?? How many Arab women play International Tennis? What a farce of a statement. 

She still represents India.

She has won a few competitions representing India.

She may have clapped for her husband's team. Most wives would. Does that wipe off the 10-15 yrs of her prime she spent representing India? What exactly is your grouse?

You are right that she probably wouldn't have made it far as a tennis if she were born a Pakistani. Isn't that something you should be proud of? That she could follow a sport against most social norms of her community and pick a husband of her choice?

And more than the fans its the Pakistani news channels who are to blame...

Ridiculous things were shown before the semi. Its like Aus did not exist and Pak were guarenteed a win vs Nz

Its no wonder once Pak lost they needed a scape goat.

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

She still represents India.

She has won a few competitions representing India.

She may have clapped for her husband's team. Most wives would. Does that wipe off the 10-15 yrs of her prime she spent representing India? What exactly is your grouse?

You are right that she probably wouldn't have made it far as a tennis if she were born a Pakistani. Isn't that something you should be proud of? That she could follow a sport against most social norms of her community and pick a husband of her choice?

I think what he saying is ….she “ made it “ , because she represented India. 

Had she been born in a constitutionally Muslim country, she would not even had a shot. So she owes India and not vice versa. 

And “ despite” that she wants to dip all her fingers in the cookie jar. Utilize India for money/endorsements while at it, but have divided allegiance by marrying someone from an enemy state. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

He actually turned the game for pakistan against india. Surya and virat were doing ok after initial hiccup. Looking comfortable. Virat hit a boundary and six and i thought if india could reach 70/75 in 10 overs for loss of 2 wickets india surely would score 175. And then hassan ali nips out sky.. and rest is .. 

11 minutes ago, First class said:

you making it up, right , who said that ??

Moderator's Note: slurs deleted.

You're going to get a warning on this one.  Why are you shaming yourself by hurling such trash? and that too to a known nice person on the forum?

Edited by sandeep

49 minutes ago, New guy said:

@sandeep Why is proven fake news like this allowed to be up while major news paper articles against Pandya etc are removed? I thought we were against rumors and fake news?

why are you bugging me personally?  I don't have time to "fact check" all the stupid **** that gets posted.  Nor do I care for it.  If I see something egregious I will act on it.  This is a community, and I'm a volunteer - I do it because I care about the site and don't want to become a cesspool.  Take your attitude and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

If you have a problem with something, use the "report" button so that all mods get notified.  

I know there's no love lost between us, but better not tag me like this unnecessarily.  Thanks.

4 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

I am really sorry to say this, but achanak Inko apne Indian Hone ka Ehsas Ho gaya,  Both her & Sania were shamelessly cheering for Pakistan victory yesterday. Now pakistanis showed their real face as "Superior Race" targeting Indian Muslims, now they are suddenly back on Planet Earth. We will save you all, but dont expect any respect from us anymore. I for one have lost all respect for Sania Mirza. I know marrying Shoaib Malik was her personal choice. But i would have really felt proud of her, if she was on the Indian Camp on 24th October. That was also her choice and she chose religion over Country. Good on you!!

Sania oh shania

She will regret this. Revoke her Indian citizenship. 

30 minutes ago, sandeep said:

why are you bugging me personally?  I don't have time to "fact check" all the stupid **** that gets posted.  Nor do I care for it.  If I see something egregious I will act on it.  This is a community, and I'm a volunteer - I do it because I care about the site and don't want to become a cesspool.  Take your attitude and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

If you have a problem with something, use the "report" button so that all mods get notified.  

I know there's no love lost between us, but better not tag me like this unnecessarily.  Thanks.

I tagged you as you are the admin who takes most actions against such things and cares about fake news